BY BISQUICK #3 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Salt.

Buy on Walmart*
Mariya P.
Bisquick™ Original Pancake & Baking Mix is being used mostly in my house for biscuits, and i love how fluffy they come out all though i di a little modification to the recipe and its amazing, i also use these for fried chicken,, oh heavens who doesn't like fried chicken, its always will be in my pantry just because how easy it is to use on multiple recipes. and OH how i love cooking and baking at my house specifically breakfast is my fav to make, so anything that makes my breakfast prepping comes easy i will continue buying it and i will recommend it to anyone.
Colleen D.
Bisquick is the best if you ever wanna make pancakes or biscuits or waffles...possibilities are endless! You just add a couple ingredients and then you are good to go! I love bisquick because you can make a lot and it’s very quick! This is perfect for a day where you make a nice breakfast for the family or even for yourself! Whichever you prefer, this also comes in a gluten free option which is just as good!
Karla M.
This is a must in our home !  It's such a versatile mix.  A great starter for pancakes, and loads of baked goodies !  I have been using Bisquick for too many years to count!  I recently used in an Impossible Pumpkin Pie recipe...worked beautifully.  I would highly recommend this product !
Sandy V.
Easy to follow instructions! I love using this batter when I crave homemade pancakes or waffles. Because this is such a big box, it lasts my family for months, which is a great value for us. I always add a few extra ingredients to this but thats why i love it. It's such a versatile product.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is the easiest way to make delicious pancakes and waffles. I particularly like the "ultimate pancakes" recipe on the back of the box as well as the other biscuit and fried chicken recipes as well. It's an easy way to make a great batter that is a crowd pleaser.
Sammi Z.
This is my go to for pancakes! Really easy to make and it is always so delicious. These are the only pancake mix that I always come back to pick up because it just works so well for me. I love having these for breakfast and I have repurchased this about 3 times already! They last a while!!
Marisa R.
Bisquick is my absolute favorite mix for pancakes and "sort of from scratch" biscuits. I have also used it as a coating for my FAVORITE baked chicken dish. I absolutely love it. It's affordable and can be found at any grocery store as well. I always have some at home, we can never run out!
Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Bisquick is my go to baking mix. I won’t even try anything else. It makes the best pancakes and waffles. I’m a bit of a pancake snob and truly only like mine made with bisquick. I also use it as the top crust for my chicken pot pie. So easy, great value, so delicious!
Camile R.
I have made funnel cakes and many other tasty deserts with Bisquick!! This is a great way to create simi homemade meals! There are so many videos on youtube that show you how to create new meals with this! I would definitely buy this again!  You will not be disappointed by this product.
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I love this as a baking mix.  I don't use it as a pancake mix unless I don't have enough of my one I normally use.  I love making the oven fried chicken recipe which is now called the oven baked chicken.  It also works great to use as a breading or batter for fried chicken strips.
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
What is your favorite flavor pancake?
Alycia H.
Moonyalondon H.
Besides pancakes, what is your favorite recipe to use this mix with?
Jennifer T.
On the box, I noticed that it recommended refrigerating after opening. I have it in the refrigerator now, but the box is so big. Will it be okay in the cabinet? Where do you keep your Bisquick mix? I'm also eager to try some more Bisquick recipes: does anyone have any go-to Bisquick recipes worth sharing?
Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
What do you use bisquick for?