Bisquick™ Gluten Free Pancake & Baking Mix uploaded by Alana N.Bisquick™ Gluten Free Pancake & Baking Mix uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY BISQUICK #6 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Ingredients

Rice Flour, Sugar, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Modified Potato Starch, Salt, Xanthan Gum.

• Es rico en vitaminas y minerales, lo cual ayuda a tener u...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing to make with this mix besides ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if you can find this in a larger box? Fo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "And the textures of the pancakes are never going to fool anyone into believing it's anything but gluten free. " in 2 reviews
Regan L.
Iowa City, IA
As a celiac, I am highly allergic to gluten. This can be a struggle as product's are either super expensive or they taste like card board. Not this stuff. It is completely affordable and tastes just like normal pancakes. My boyfriend even makes them now because he says they are better than the regular mix. It is so nice having affordable and reliable gluten-free products.
Savannah B.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We're 100% gluten-free, so pancakes are definitely a treat in our house - one that my son is obsessed with! For his third birthday last month, I woke him up with a big plate of pancakes and syrup, thanks to Bisquick, and he was seriously so excited. They were fluffly, delicious, and we definitely will purchase again.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Betty Crocker did a great job with their gluten free mixes. This Bisquick GF Pancake mix tastes exactly like the regular mix. I love making mine with cinnamon, granola and chocolate chips in it! Target and Walmart, along with other grocery stores, all carry it!
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Bisquick did a great job of creating a flour that I can substitute for my waffles and pancakes and still tastes great. I can fix this for friends and family and totally trick them into thinking it’s regular flour!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this gluten-free baking mix. There so many times that I need to bake things for my little ones and have trouble finding a good quality baking mix. They just want to be like everyone else in this baking mix definitely helps them be that way. The only thing is it is very hard to find in my area.
Chel 🐼.
Pinellas Park, FL
Absolutely the BEST gluten free pancake mix that I've tried so far! I add a little cinnamon and a splash of vanilla extract to the batter and they are SO good, even without the syrup. I've also made chocolate chip pancakes with it and they're amazing. I would definitely recommend trying this brand if you haven't liked any others so far. It also makes really great waffles.
Windi B.
Lafayette
Not the best gluten-free baking mix, but one of the most widely available. It's good for what it advertises- pancakes and biscuits. I wouldn't try to make brownies or cupcakes with it. I prefer to mix my flours myself, but my daughter loves pancakes, we both have Celiac disease, and I don't always have time to mix everything.
Alyssa A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is definitely one of my favorite gluten free pancake mixes! I sometimes use it to make waffles as well. The pancakes always come out nice and fluffy and taste delicious! We usually purchase this from Publix .
Melody H.
Mesa, AZ
Just recently started to use this product. I purchased it at Winco.  The price is a little more expensive at $5 for just about 2 cups of mix. This was the first time I have used it and I was impressed. The taste is great and very easy to use.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this pancake and waffle mix the other night at #Target our of desperation because the one in Brick, NJ does not carry Simple Mills. I was shocked. I honestly would not buy it again because it does not taste good. It is very #plain and #bland and thankfully, the Designer Whey French Vanilla protein powder that I added to it gave it some flavor and so did the sunflower seeds. The batter came out way too #thick, so I had to add more milk and the pancakes took longer to cook because of the thickness. They were a #mess to make as well. I like #fluffy pancakes but these were also #gross tasting. I'm only eating them because I am super hungry and I do not want to waste the pancakes. Bisquick™ Gluten Free Pancake & Baking Mix
Amber V.
Fall Creek, WI
Can I hide that this is gluten free from my husband? He is not gluten free but I am. It is very noticeable that it is gluten free?
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite thing to make with this mix besides pancakes or waffles?
Abby F.
Bloomington, MN
Is this a gritty batter like other gluten free products?
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Does it taste different to the original one with gluten?
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can you swap this in recipes that call for regular bisquick? Gluten free baking is new to me and I find it to be tricky!