BY BISQUICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Before I made my pancakes and waffles from scratch, this was my go to brand to buy for pancake and waffle mix. I used to use this brand because I have childhood memories of nothing but the best tasting pancakes that my great aunt would make using this mix.
Victoria G.
When you make a lot of pancakes and waffles like me - this large size cant be beat! This is a great value for the money and you can never go wrong with Bisquick. They are consistently a crowd pleaser! Will absolutely buy again!
L E.
Nampa, ID
I have used Bisquick™ Original Pancake & Baking Mix to make waffles and they come out very tasty. I do like to add a bit id sugar to the batter to make them a bit sweeter. Easy to use and comes with the recipes on the back.
Yolanda D.
Some Bisquick everybody go about Bisquick this is like one of the net National Stables of homemade pancakes Melo water and you good to go set up your trip and have it ready I mean these are my number one pancakes like a couple of them but this is like one of the ones that I go for you know very delicious good with anything I highly recommend
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
Love Love Love breakfast! I could eat breakfast at any time of the day, but i especially love pancakes. The ultimate pancake is so yummy but even better when you add something like chocolate chips or blueberries! Awesome pancakes that are also easy to make and quick to cook!
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Ummmmm.... Yummy! I love there super tasty and fluffy mix. I use it all the time and will continue to use it. I always do my main grocery shopping at Walmart and if it is not there I will stop at Ralphs to grab it. Always satisfied.
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
I cook with this every other weekend! I love making waffles on a Saturday or Sunday morning or for dinner every once in a while during the weekdays. Who doesn't enjoy breakfast for dinner. These are easy to mix, a child could easily help out and make for quick cooking.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
not sure where the problems occured that other customers experienced, but I was almost totally satisfied with this product...easy to mix, the pancakes came out great (if not slightly bland tasting)...my only criticism is that leftover batter tends to thicken when refrigerated...don't add extra water or the batter will be too thin...take the batter out of the fridge and let warm to room temp before using.
Emily L.
This is the only Bisquick pack that I use. The buttermilk ultimate pancake and waffle mix Just taste rich and fluffy. I basically add smashed bananas, walnuts, Chia seeds into the mix. Also it has recipes on the back of the box that I recommend
Shannon Y.
Weatherford, TX
There is nothing better than Bisquick for pancakes. We always have a box on hand. They make the fluffiest pancakes and we usually like to make them on the weekends or maybe an evening we aren't too hungry. Always satisfying. I know I can depend on this brand!