Bisquick™ Betty Crocker Bisquick Variety Baking Mix

Where did you buy this?
What do you like to add into the pancakes in addition? :)
My mom like to buy the big box of bisquick because we love pancakes, and this is a easy way to made them
Start your review of Bisquick™ Betty Crocker Bisquick Variety Baking Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
Bisquick is the best it is the only pancake mix out there that is a versatile mix. I can use this for just about anything it's the closest you're going to get to a box mix that tastes homemade like your grandma's. I love this to make pancakes waffles biscuits and a lot of other things it's definitely a little bit more work than your usual pancake mix that you just add water, but believe me the tastes outweighs the work I definitely recommend this to everyone who loves the homemade taste and and huge fluffy pancakes
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
pancake (or hotcake, griddlecake, or flapjack, not to be confused with oat bar flapjacks) is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs, milk and butter and cooked on a hot surface such as a griddle or frying pan, often frying with oil or butter. Archaeological evidence suggests that pancakes were probably the earliest and most widespread cereal food eaten in prehistoric societies.
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
My momma used to make these for us every Saturday morning. They remind me of being young. I loved how they fluffed up in the center yet got crisp on the edges from the crisco she put in the pan. She always topped the with a dollop of butter and syrup. I highly recommend th ed m for an inexpensive way to feed the kiddos on the weekends and make some memories along the way. Xxo 😘💋❤ #Influenster #VoxBox @Influenster
melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encantan quedan bien suavecitos y esponjoncitos facil de preparar. El sabor es muy bueno no hace falta echarle azucar.
Michelle H.
I use Bisquick to make my delicious homemade biscuits and pancakes. It's very simple to make. Just add water and stir.
Amy F.
Clawson, MI
Bisquick is perfect for pancakes, waffles and shortcakes. If you want to kick it up add a little extra sugar, baking powder and vanilla. It gets a little foamy and even lighter.
Cheryl L.
Albemarle, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:general-mills-bisquick-baking-mix-all-purpose-5-lb] Who doesn’t use Bisquick? I always use it to make sausage balls, and pancakes too! When I use it for pancakes I always add some extra ingredients such as baking powder, sugar, vanilla, etc. This is a staple in my pantry.
steph K.
I love this stuff! So versatile, and always tastes great! I like to make dumplings with it, also the recipes in the web site are great!! Highly recommend!
Toni T.
#Bisquick pancakes have been, are now, and will forever be, my favorite pancake! It’s so easy to use, just a quick mix of eggs and milk, then scooping onto the hot griddle until you see the bubbles….🤤 #Butter #NoSyrup [product:general-mills-bisquick-baking-mix-all-purpose-5-lb]
Margaret P.
Staten Island, NY
I alway use Bisqick for pancakes mix. They come out fluffy and taste good. I add fresh egg and fresh milk.