Bisquick Complete Biscuit Mix Cheese Garlic uploaded by Annalisa H.Bisquick Complete Biscuit Mix Cheese Garlic uploaded by Nicole R.Bisquick Complete Biscuit Mix Cheese Garlic uploaded by Nicole R.

BY BISQUICK

Betty Crocker® Bisquick® Complete Cheese Garlic Biscuit Mix.

Makes 6 biscuits.

• How easy are these? comparable to red lobster?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikki s.
Macomb, Il
I love this biscuit mix and buy it all the time. I like the three cheese variety too, but the cheese garlic ones are my favorite. All you need to do is add water to the mix. They always turn out great. Sometimes I drizzle melted butter over them when they are done, depending on what I am eating them with.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
Foodie Expert
Bisquick is a brand that I know that what I'll get every time I use it. Always consistent quality and pricing is very affordable. Love the cheese garlic combo as well!
Jo Ann S.
Buenísimos... facil de preparar, me encanata este producto... simplemente me encanta!
shae w.
Macon, GA
Foodie Expert
We bake these all the time great for dinner and my kids eat them as snacks as well
Ashli C.
Clarksville
Foodie Expert
At first I was a little nervous about buying this product because I was so used to buying the frozen biscuits but I was most definitely shocked by how well these have turned out. You don't have to worry about refreshing or the product sticking together and the taste is absolutely amazing. I have switched over to the wonderful side. I love these
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these biscuits. When i dont want to drag out the ingredients to make them from scratch but dont want something in a can these are easy cost friendly and require little effort.
Nicole R.
Wichita, KS
They smell and taste absolutely amazing and I only paid $1 for this bag. It's only makes 6 just wish there was a green onion flavoring to it. They looks so plain so I am making a garlic parsley butter to go over the tops
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
Foodie Expert
I am always looking for inexpensive & delicious snacks to send to my son at college. I found these at my local Walmart for $1 so I picked up a few pouches. My son called to thank me for sending them. Rather than making the 6 biscuits like it says on the package he made a mini loaf to enjoy with his roommates. I had to go back and grab some more to send him & a few to have on hand for when he comes home.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
Bake these up and add some shredded cheese and garlic butter on top, and you almost have yourself a Red Lobster biscuit. So delicious. Bisquik has always been my quick convenient and cheap go to.
Alicia B.
Delish! Quick and easy lunch or dinner if you pair these with a bowl of tomato basil soup! Perfect for a cold day.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Foodie Expert
How easy are these? comparable to red lobster?