Bisquick Complete Biscuit Mix Buttermilk uploaded by Svitlana P.Bisquick Complete Biscuit Mix Buttermilk uploaded by Jeri B.Bisquick Complete Biscuit Mix Buttermilk uploaded by Annalisa H.

BY BISQUICK

Betty Crocker® Bisquick® Complete Buttermilk Biscuit Mix.

Makes 6 biscuits.

Per 1/3 cup mix as packaged.

150 calories.

2g sat fat, 9% DV.

300mg sodium, 12% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Foodie Expert
Maybe I just didn't know how to use this correctly, or I don't know, maybe I didn't mesh well with this product, but I've never been able to get good results.
Hattie H.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
I like to use bisquick to make chicken and dumplings - which is a HUGE family favorite for two generations! I can't ever see myself not using bisquick to make it. It also makes some damn fine pancakes and actual biscuits too.

One of the best things is you can find this pretty much anywhere food is sold and takes forever to expire.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Foodie Expert
This product is delicious! It has multiple uses and is easy to use. It is affordable and sold at a variety of retailers. In comparison to its competitors, it is better. I will continue to purchase the product. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Lutz, FL
I love using bisquick because it cuts my cooking down by half. Not only can you use this for pancakes but any kind of baking or cooking like biscuits and fluffy pastries. I have also used it for a batter before deep frying and it works like a charm.
Kerrigan C.
Kerrigan C.
Foodie Expert
This is so easy and so yummy!! You can eat them with anything or as a crust for a soft pizza! Love them with cheese, butter, jam, or making an egg sandwich or sausage and gravy biscuits! I will definitely buy again! Cheap too!
Christina D.
Christina D.
For years this has always been my go to biscuit mix. Make it just as the directions state, mix in some cheese, garlic, or any herb. Makes a delicious. Real fast or any meal biscuit.
Krista Y.
Krista Y.
Tonawanda
Buttermilk biscuits are one thing I can't seem to get quite right homemade, so I use Bisquick Complete.  It's delicious creamy inside soaks up butter and tastes great.
Ellen P.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Foodie Expert
I love having these on hand to make in the mornings or if i spontaneously feel like having pancakes. The taste exceeded my expectations and tasted great.
Kalie S.
Kalie S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Foodie Expert
Whenever I have time to make a big breakfast, I always use this brand. They make the best biscuits. My whole family loves them! They are easy to make and have very few steps to follow before you have the perfect biscuit!
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Foodie Expert
Best buttermilk biscuit mix I have tried! You can find these at pretty much any grocery store. Far out did my expectations! Great texture and flavor.