Bison French Onion Dip, 24 oz uploaded by Kylie Z.

BY BISON

Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
This is literally my favorite food on earth. I could eat this every day of my life with chips or on potatoes. That's why I can never move away from the Northeast because I would miss us too much. It's creamy flavorful and honestly the best condiment in my opinion. I've even put this on burgers as a replacement for mayo!
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
This is a staple product for any SuperBowl party. This and some lay's potato chips are a party hit! It is also really good to mix into a quiche instead of using sour cream. I make a weekly quiche and love to throw a different flavor of bison dip in everyone once in awhile just to change things up!
Brenna S.
I'm not too fond of thw taste, to me it tastes fake. But if you put it in front of a bunch of drunk people they will love it no matter what!
Dana S.
Foodie Expert
Where I am from, this is a must have at any party, or just in general! It is perfect to dip wavy lay's in (that's my favorite). This is not an expensive product and you can find it at most supermarkets but it may depend on where you live. This is a great quality dip that tastes great!
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
Must have at,any #backyardbash paired with lays lightly salted potato chips!!