BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

When Biscuit meets two little kittens, he wants to be friends, but the kittens are having too much fun with their own games, until they get stuck in a tree and learn what a good friend Biscuit really is. see more...

Biscuit Wants to Play (Hardcover)
  • "Growing up I can remember reading these books and they were my favorite." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves biscuit hes cute and funny she loves puppies cute book to read for little kids <333333333333333333" in 1 review
  • "The colors in the book are very eye catching and the animals are very cute." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved the biscuit books growing up." in 1 review
  • "It was a great book I loved it." in 1 review
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Really cute drawing and simple easy story on the page theories only few words and the story is kind of boring to me maybe it's because of my age but I think it would be a good book for small kids that want to learn how to read first since there's not a lot of words.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 1
These books build confidence, and I'm not sure why, but my kid loves puppies, so she especially loves stories about Biscuit. I will agree that they are a little boring for an adult, but for a kid trying to build confidence and master key words, these do the trick.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
My children  love  this book, I did as a small child, but they had me read it a trillion and 7 times AWEEK. I'm kinda glad its over with, with them now lol. Repeating your self gets tiresome. It is great up to like age 5, mine stopped at 3 liking it. Plus I didn't buy it again.
Nancy C.
I have a whole box set of these books and my kids love them. So easy to read, colorful pages, great characters for children to grow to love. All in all the biscuit books are a must have for kids
Tara N.
I remember reading these at a very young age. They should be used mainly for 4-5 year olds who are beginning to learn to read. I think these are good for evaluating reading levels as well.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Biscuit is such a cute, mischievous puppy. We can't wait to read each book to see what he is going to do next. My 7 year old son loves reading these books to his younger sister.
Cindy B.
I like when my children read books that have a good moral to them. This is a very cute story. My 4 year old loves to read this book everyday! The colors in the book are very eye catching and the animals are very cute.
Kristin B.
Chattanooga, TN
I know people feel nostalgic about these books. I didn't grow up reading them, I read them as an adult to children. They are so boring, contain little to no plot, and the average sentence contains about 4 words.
Eunice A.
Rialto, CA
This was a great first reader for me son. Great for kinder or first grader. Short easy to understand sentences. Easy to recognize site words. Definitely recommend.
Avani P.
I used to call Biscuit, Garfield. My mother would correct me all the time hoping I would simply grasp that this was a different cat, but I would not let it go. It wasn't my favorite book as a child.
Kate M.
Who read and loved these books growing up?
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I loved these books! Now so does my family!
Cassandra D.
Saint Paul, MN
These were my favorite books to read as a kid!!