Biscoff Crunchy Cookie Butter uploaded by Dagnimar N.

BY BISCOFF #9 in Dips & Spreads

Biscoff fans, get ready for a new obsession! If you love Biscoff cookies and you love creamy spread, you'll cherish this combo. Crunchy Speculoos Cookie Butter takes the creamy delight you already crave and adds chunks caramelized Biscoff cookies. Made with over 66% Biscoff Cookie. Great as a breakfast treat or a snack, it's also a delicious and unique ingredient in desserts.

• Where are the main stores to find this? Never seen before. 10 Answers
  • I love these cookies. Where would I find this?4 Answers
  • I've never seen this before! What does it taste like?9 Answers
Allison A.
Arkadelphia, AR
I am in love with this stuff. I eat it by the spoonful, on bananas and apples, on oatmeal, wherever. I definitely enjoy the crunchy better than the creamy, because those little chunks of cookie just give it that delicious extra oomph. I'll definitely buy this again, although I may have to force myself not to for a while so I don't get sick of it!
Julia Q.
Chagrin falls, OH
one of my favorite things ever it's absolutely amazing! it's not very healthy at all unfortunately but tasty. it's at a good price for how yummy it is. i melt it on top of ice cream or make a sandwich with jam
Cristina T.
I loveeeeeee this!!! It's so delicious on toast and crackers! The texture of this is similar to creamy peanut butter. It spreads well and evenly. I prefer the crunchy version because it has a bit more texture when you eat it. The spread is not overly sweet and has a very pleasant cookie buttery taste.
Monique L.
Hampton
This is a great product and I love it , I would recommend this product to anyone because each one is flavored with the right amount of season right amount of season and it melts in your mouth
Rose L.
This is the best. I love this!!! But then this reminds me of home. I love this spread on toast with a good cup of tea. If you haven't tried yet, you simply must!
Brittani J.
Owasso , OK
Omg! If i could give this stuff more than 5 stars i would! This stuff literally goes good on anything! Ive put it on glazed donuts/donuts wholes all thebway to pretzel chips and omg, its like heaven in your mouth. I prefer the crunchy kind on stuff like toast or chocolate chip waffles but i prefer the creamy kind on stuff like pretzels (the small crunchy kind) and also good on chocolate chip waffles actually lol! Of you havent tried this before, do it asap. You will be addicted!
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
This is such an addicting spread! Once in never enough, I always find myself getting a spoonful (or more!) of this product and just spread it on my bread, bagel, and pancake! I know this isn't the healthiest of food but it's crunchy and creamy that it is such a comfort food!
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
Stop right now and get this. Holy Moly, I have never tasted anything like this. It is like peanut butter but made with Biscoff cookies. This has bit of cookies in it. It is so incredibly delicious and worth the overindulgence. Buy this right now. You will be so happy that you did!
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
I would never choose crunchy over creamy for regular peanut butter but for cookie butter you have to get crunchy! The tiny cookie pieces that amazingly stay crunchy are what really elevate this to a special treat. Its a little bit of a splurge for my household so we dont get it often but when we do we just eat it with a sppon straight from the jar.
Demi L.
Palm BAy, FL
 Love the spread. Have it right in my cabinets. Love the cookie taste it gives when I don't want a regular peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Not too sure about the calories but for the price and taste you can't go wrong.  Got mine at my local Walmart although I'm pretty sure you can find it at any supermarket near you.
Carolyn B.
Keizer, OR
Which one do you like better: crunchy or creamy?
Mehak S.
what even do you guys eat this with
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Where are the main stores to find this? Never seen before.
Jennifer M.
I've never seen this before! What does it taste like?
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Do they make a low cal for this kind ...