Biscoff Crunchy Cookie Butter

Biscoff fans, get ready for a new obsession! If you love Biscoff cookies and you love creamy spread, you'll cherish this combo. Crunchy Speculoos Cookie Butter takes the creamy delight you already crave and adds chunks caramelized Biscoff cookies. Made with over 66% Biscoff Cookie. Great as a breakfast treat or a snack, it's also a delicious and unique ingredient in desserts.

What is this and what do you put it on?
Where can I find this?
How good is this??
Start your review of Biscoff Crunchy Cookie Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Ten stars. Seriously. I only fly delta for biscoff cookies. The cookies butter is to die for. I got it at Trader Joe's and fresh market but they are starting to carry it even at Walmart. It's so good alone on apples, pretzels, ice cream, etc it's better than Nutella and I much prefer the crunchy ones.
Akron, OH
Yes! I love Biscoff cookies. When I found the spreads at World Market, I bought 3 of them. I put it on vanilla ice cream or just eat it with a spoon. I have made baked goods and frostings with it too. It's so delicious!
Knoxville
I eat this by the spoonful!  I have to be careful about how often I purchase the butter as I can eat an entire jar in a sitting and that is quite a few calories to take in!  If you could find a way to make 100 calorie packs it would be very helpful!  Thanks for a delicious product!
West Jordan , UT
Purchased at: Kroger
at first i was hesitant to try this because i wasn’t sure what cookie butter consisted of besides, well, cookies! i finally caved and tried it and i love it!!! it’s so yummy and tastes exactly like the middle of cookie butter oreos (which i’m sure this is what they use) if you love cookie butter 10/10 recommend the crunchy version!!
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is my second favorite cookie butter! Thankfully, I can find it at my local wegmans, Walmart and target. The crunchiness is normally not a thing I enjoy, but I think it just adds to this cookie butter.
Chino, CA
This was the first cookie butter I ever tried. Was it the first? It might be the best. I didn't know what I was doing, so I put this cookie butter on top of the actual Biscoff cookies. Was I trying to go back in time to when I was eating more Biscoff? Maybe. I'd do it again.
Burlington, IA
The only thing better than regular Lotus cookie butter is this crunchy cookie butter. Eat it on apples, pretzels, whatever you’d like but I prefer it just by the spoonful. I like that this one has a nice crunch to to it, like ground up cookies with chunks of cookies in it. If you haven’t tried this before you need to.
Deliciousness in a bottle. As bad as it may be, I put this spread on my bread every morning. It can get really addicting because of how amazing it is. I definitely recommend this product who is looking for a peanut butter substitute or just wanna give a new spread a try
Indianapolis
I could literally eat the stuff out of the jar with a spoon. It's good on ANYTHING. toast, pancakes, waffles, even plain, untoasted bread. It's not too bad for you, if you only eat a little of it at a time. Good luck with that though, bc this stuff is addictive!!!
Cookie butter is literally one of the most amazing things ever!! If you haven't tried it yet than go try it! Taste good on bread, crackers, or alone. Its delicious! You can find it at Joe's.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...