GroceryPantryBiscoff
Crunchy Cookie Butter

Biscoff Crunchy Cookie Butter

Biscoff fans, get ready for a new obsession! If you love Biscoff cookies and you love creamy spread, you'll cherish this combo. Crunchy Speculoos Cookie Butter takes the creamy delight you already crave and adds chunks caramelized Biscoff cookies. Made with over 66% Biscoff Cookie. Great as a breakfast treat or a snack, it's also a delicious and unique ingredient in desserts.

How does this taste comparing it to the original one ?
What is this and what do you put it on?
Where can I find this?
Start your review of Biscoff Crunchy Cookie Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Cristina T.
I loveeeeeee this!!! It's so delicious on toast and crackers! The texture of this is similar to creamy peanut butter. It spreads well and evenly. I prefer the crunchy version because it has a bit more texture when you eat it. The spread is not overly sweet and has a very pleasant cookie buttery taste.
Sarah S.
Omaha, NE
This is another one of my daughter's favorites its crate with apple slices And It is an absolutely fabulous easy Treat . The crunchiness is so appealing and delightful
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I love biscoff this goes great on sweet breakfast items or on ice cream. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has a sweet tooth.
Amy H.
Cheney, KS
I tried this Lotus Biscoff Crunchy Cookie Butter after my sister in law raves about it. Oh. My. Gosh!! It is soo soo good! I don’t know how everybody else eats it but in our house, we just eat it by itself. I prefer this crunchy variety over the smooth but both are fantastic!
Courtney C.
Huntsville, AL
Omg, this is literally airplane cookies, crushed and put in a jar. This is the epitome of perfect!!
Amethyst T.
Barboursville, WV
I always loved dipping Biscoff cookies in my coffee growing up, now I eat this spread by the spoonful! This stuff is AMAZING!
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Absolutely delicious. Tastes just like the crunchy cookie butter from Trader Joe's. I love to put this on graham crackers, and I'm ashamed to admit that sometimes I just get a spoonful of this stuff alone.
Amanda S.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This cookie butter is sooooo addicting so be aware. You’ll definitely go back for more.
Brittany  G.
Lima, OH
I loved the cookie and the spread add them together and I'm in heaven! I can sit and it this by it self. It has a nice crunch from the cookies that is just what I needed. It's very affordable and yummy. I'd recommend others to buy and I'd buy it again
Hanna  A.
Abingdon, VA
I personally like the crunchy variety more for just eating by the spoonful and using in sandwiches. I think I just like the texture better. I've had both versions and I've tried off brand but this really is the best and I'll keep buying it for sure!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...