GroceryPantryBiscoff
Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz

Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz

Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is a delicious European alternative to peanut butter. This sweet spread is excellent on toast, in a sandwich with jam or even on apples. The Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is a vegan spread that is made using Biscoff cookies to provide a sweet taste with all-natural ingredients.

What do you pair it with?
Do these taste just like those delicious cookies that they give you on certain airline flights?
Start your review of Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It totally captures the flavor of the cookies yet in the creamy consistency of peanut butter - but of course it's not peanut butter.in reviews
You can also make a yummy 'ice cream' with it just by blending bananas and biscoff spread, it's rich but oh so good!in reviews
...very delicious and the kids love it too if the pretzels are out biscoffs cookie butter is out.in reviews
I like to spread it on a toasted bagel and add sliced bananas on top, my son likes to dip apple slices in his, and my husband prefers to eat it straight from the jar with a spoon.in reviews
I literally am in love with this stuff, like could not get enough of it.in reviews
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s amazing biscoff creamy cookie butter spread 14oz it’s so yummy I loved it so much
Misty  B.
Huntington, WV
Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz uploaded by Misty  B.
Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz this is soooo delicious! If you love Biscoff cookies you will definitely love this cookie butter! I can literally eat it alone! But of course it great spearhead on bagels etc. I would recommend you try it out! I love it!
Vemma F.
Argyle, TX
Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz uploaded by Vemma F.
Purchased at: Target
Oh I love this product when I mixed woth coffee its different sensation. And I like stuffed in my cookie dough too!!
Sandra H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz uploaded by Sandra H.
So creamy, so yummy, if you haven’t ever had this please go and get it your missing out! It’s take just like a cookie 🤍
Braydon  P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite dessert spreads. I love the sweet taste of this cookie spread on Belgian waffles, ice cream, and cookies. I will buy this again and I highly recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Janice Z.
Three Rivers, MA
Delicious spread! Use it any time you might use peanut butter or chocolate hazelnut spread. It is sort of a gingerbread type taste and is excellent on toast, waffles, ice cream, cookies and so much more!
Patricia V.
I recently bought this cookie butter, because it looks like taste so good and i heard from one of my youtuber friend that this is taste so good. And yes it is for me you dont need to soread it to the bread i can it it by itself without any bread or crackers unlike peanut butter yes you need a bread. Actually im eating it right nowBiscoff Cookie Butter Spread 14.1 Ounces (Pack of 4)
Shirley L.
Seattle, WA
This is delicious, and I highly recommend it to others for tea times, work meetings etc..., especially used in combination with the Biscoff biscuits. If you have not tried Biscoff spread and Biscoff biscuits yet, then why wait?, because you are really missing out and above all the price is right!
Shelly R.
E Brunswick, NJ
Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz uploaded by Shelly R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummmy!! Tried this finally for the first time, I actually made cookies with it. Not sure what I would put it on/eat it with besides maybe pancakes but I would literally eat it straight out of the jar
Cindy W.
Waxhaw
Love this stuff, it's even better than the actual cookies! So smooth and delicious! We love this in our homemade ice cream!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Donalda D.
il y a 7 mois
Elisa A. il y a 5 mois
Both! I enjoy them both. They're very different from one another.
Anna W.
Enosburg Falls, VT
il y a un an
Stephanie H. il y a un an
I just got some at Hannaford the other day (I’m not sure if there are any Hannafords in Vermont?) and I’m pretty sure Walmart carries this. It’s right in the peanut butter section!