Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter

Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is a delicious European alternative to peanut butter. This sweet spread is excellent on toast, in a sandwich with jam or even on apples. The Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is a vegan spread that is made using Biscoff cookies to provide a sweet taste with all-natural ingredients.

I Love this brands biscuits! Is the spread as delicious as the biscuits?
How do you eat this? Or ... What do you eat it with ? Looking for ways to eat this without having to bake with it?
What are some recipes in which I can include Biscoff spread?
Start your review of Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It totally captures the flavor of the cookies yet in the creamy consistency of peanut butter - but of course it's not peanut butter.” in reviews
“You can also make a yummy 'ice cream' with it just by blending bananas and biscoff spread, it's rich but oh so good!” in reviews
“...very delicious and the kids love it too if the pretzels are out biscoffs cookie butter is out.” in reviews
“I like to spread it on a toasted bagel and add sliced bananas on top, my son likes to dip apple slices in his, and my husband prefers to eat it straight from the jar with a spoon.” in reviews
“I literally am in love with this stuff, like could not get enough of it.” in reviews
Rugby
I really do not think this is worth the hype. Not sweet enough for me & made me miss my nutella. The flavour was similar to the biscuits but not the same and I liked the thick texture. I paired it with mainly oats because im not creative but also in a buttercream where it lost all flavour?!
Somerset
Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter uploaded by Ellie S.
If you have not tried this stuff yet you are missing out! If you love biscoff biscuits then you are going to love this spread 10x more. I actually prefer the crunchy version as it obviously has parts of the biscuit in it Biscoff Crunchy Cookie Butterbut they’re both UNREAL!!
london
This is the best creation in the world, it is amazing eaten directly out of the jar, on toast, on crackers, between cookies, in cheesecake. You name it and it tastes amazing!
Love it! Absolutely delicious and so versatile. Can use it in milkshakes, ice cream, cheesecake or even just by the spoonful! Prefer it to cookie butter and it’s amazing - a little expensive but worth it.
Golspie, Golspie
I cannot get enough of this spread! It's so so good on toast. I also often just eat it off the spoon!
It is lovely and creamy with a cinnamon taste. It tastes just like the biscuits.
The best part is that this product is vegan!
The only downside is it's extremely easy to eat a whole jar because it's that good and it's not healthy. But I can't knock of stars for that :D
The best part is that this product is vegan!
Cheadle Hulme , Stockport
This spread was literally made in heaven. It is so thick and biscuity words can’t even describe how amazing it is. It’s amazing on its own or in a smoothie or even used in cheesecakes. You have to try it if you haven’t already
Horndean, Waterlooville
Literally the best spread ever. Tastes just as amazing as the biscuits, and I tend to spread it between two of the biscuits and have it as a sandwich. Cheap to buy and lasts a while. Delicious snack spread!
Commercial street , Ystrad Mynach
The most wonderful and glorious invention ever! I actually DO NOT buy this stuff because I WILL eat the entire jar in a day 😂. This stuff is brilliant in cakes and makes the best cupcake centre filler
Croydon, surrey
This spread is amazing! Have used it as a dipping sauce with home made churros, and also as a filling in a toastie with a scoop of ice cream! So versatile and incredibly tasty!
Love the biscuits and love the spread. Can be used as an ingredient or as a quick toast topping. Think toasted caramel then double that. Yummy rich goodness within a jar.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...