BY BISCOFF #1 in Dips & Spreads

Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is a delicious European alternative to peanut butter. This sweet spread is excellent on toast, in a sandwich with jam or even on apples. The Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is a vegan spread that is made using Biscoff cookies to provide a sweet taste with all-natural ingredients.

• What do you spread this on?4 Answers
  • What would you recommend this spread be used for? I am tempted to...3 Answers
  • Is it super sweet? seems like it would just over power anything y...7 Answers
Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter
  • "It totally captures the flavor of the cookies yet in the creamy consistency of peanut butter - but of course it's not peanut butter." in 33 reviews
  • "You can also make a yummy 'ice cream' with it just by blending bananas and biscoff spread, it's rich but oh so good!" in 8 reviews
  • "I literally am in love with this stuff, like could not get enough of it." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to spread it on a toasted bagel and add sliced bananas on top, my son likes to dip apple slices in his, and my husband prefers to eat it straight from the jar with a spoon." in 7 reviews
  • "OK i do love this very much, its just yum yum yum and yum but i gave it only 4 stars because unlike nutella where i can slather it on almost anything and its an instant delicacy, I can't spread this on toast its just too much for me, but then i found out how it truly shines for me, with.....wait for it.... PRETZELS O M G peeeeerfect, match made in heaven hahahah very delicious and the kids love it too if the pretzels are out biscoffs cookie butter is out." in 7 reviews
Sarah R.
Purvis, MS
Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter- I somehow just found this delicious jar of heaven existed yesterday and I swear it's taken so much willpower not to spoon-feed myself the entire thing it's so delicious. It has the nostalgic flavor of the butter cookies I used to get out of my grandmother's old tin cookie jar as a child, but with a light, almost salted buttercream taste, taking those cookies of my youth to an entire different level of deliciousness to a point that I actually crave. Texturally, it is very smooth, similar to peanut butter, obviously, but more light and luxurious, and different in that it does not have that "stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth" feel which I happen to greatly appreciate. I could see this being a substitute for peanut butter just as much as I can see it as a stand-alone snack (but be careful, it's addicting).
Jackie G.
Charlotte , NC
I am not exaggerating when I say that I have gone through at least 10 jars of this stuff in the last year.  I don't even use it as a dip or a topping, I literally go through every single jar with a spoon.  Im not proud of it, but I can't stop haha.  I seriously crave cookie butter when I crave sweets.

Cookie butter is very sweet and most of my friends can't eat it because its "too sweet."  10/10 recommend. Just be careful because its addictive!
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
I'd give this 10 stars if I could!!! Biscoff Crunchy Cookie Butter is the most delicious delightful jar of goodness I have ever tasted. The Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is just as wonderful but without the actual cookie crumbs in it. I love it spread on Graham crackers , mixed in my vanilla ice cream or just by itself. If you haven't tried it get to Wal-mart or Target and get yours today! Made from cookies it is the consistency of peanut butter but ten times more delectable!!! You will love it. Great for kids with peanut allergies. It's vegan as well. #CookieButterIsLife
nicole f.
Pawtucket, RI
Oh em gee!! This stuff should be illegal, it is way too good. It is literally addicting. The flavor is just like the classic biscoff cookie flavor but it is in the form of a peanut butter spread. My shameful secret is just curling up with a can and just a spoon. No filler that way, lol. Definitely try this product if you never have before, it's life changing!
Erin C.
Orlando , FL
I originally bought this because I like cookies and I like peanut butter and I have both an insatiable sweet tooth and an insatiable curiosity for weird-sounding yet inexpensive grocery finds. Making that first purchase was a horrible/wonderful mistake. I started out using it as a fun spread on things (a cinnamon raisin bagel-sandwich with one half using cream cheese and the other with cookie butter is an actual dream), like a somehow even less healthy version of Nutella. I started dipping pretzels into it. I started dipping OTHER COOKIES into it. I dipped EVERYTHING. Now I'm somehow at the point where I shamelessly eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon. You NEED this in your life.
Hannah L.
Imagine the cookies from a Delta flight made into a spreadable butter.  I stumbled across this product at Kroger and thought this might pair well with vanilla ice cream.  (This was before the huge cookie butter craze) I absolutely love this product as a sweet treat.  I do not recommend as a daily topping for toast, cereal, etc. as the sugar & fat content is VERY high.  An appropriate amount is a spoonful as it can be too much sugar.  On pinterest, there are many recipes to cook with cookie butter (I recommend this butter as it has the best consistency!)
Angelica ♛.
always it is so incredibly smooth and the flavor is unbeatable. i love just spreading this on a soft piece of white bread, weird? maybe, delicious? definitely. i love it, its tasteful and very smooth. its better than the other peanut butters.
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
I LOVE THIS COOKIE BUTTER. there are so many different brands out there now, but this remains the best! it is so incredibly smooth and the flavor is unbeatable. i love just spreading this on a soft piece of white bread, weird? maybe, delicious? definitely. or it is amazing for dipping oreo thins 🤤 combination made in heaven, and my personal favorite stress reliever 😉
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Simply one of the best things I have ever tasted! Awesome right off of the spoon! It's great for sandwiches, toast, crackers and bagels as well! Thick and creamy texture with a yummy biscoff cookie taste! Highly recommended!
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
This spread is delicious!!! Taste just like the cookies. Not too sweet, and good balance of cinnamon. I do find the spread to be kind of oily and runny. Would recommend the spread to be more like creamy peanut butter thick.
Victoria G.
Annandale, NJ
Favorite thing to put it on?
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
All these reviews are making me want to try it, where can I find some?!
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Is it super sweet? seems like it would just over power anything you put it on.
Alisha R.
I have not heard of this product. Where is it sold? And what do you put this spread on?
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
How do you like to eat Biscoff Spread?