BY BISCOFF #2 in Dips & Spreads

Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is a delicious European alternative to peanut butter. This sweet spread is excellent on toast, in a sandwich with jam or even on apples. The Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is a vegan spread that is made using Biscoff cookies to provide a sweet taste with all-natural ingredients.

• What do you spread this on?4 Answers
  • What would you recommend this spread be used for? I am te...3 Answers
  • Is it super sweet? seems like it would just over power an...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It totally captures the flavor of the cookies yet in the creamy consistency of peanut butter - but of course it's not peanut butter." in 33 reviews
  • "You can also make a yummy 'ice cream' with it just by blending bananas and biscoff spread, it's rich but oh so good!" in 8 reviews
  • "Before I tried it for the first time, I didn't know how I felt about it and I didn't know how it was going to be on something like toast." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to spread it on a toasted bagel and add sliced bananas on top, my son likes to dip apple slices in his, and my husband prefers to eat it straight from the jar with a spoon." in 7 reviews
  • "I literally am in love with this stuff, like could not get enough of it." in 7 reviews
Sarah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter- I somehow just found this delicious jar of heaven existed yesterday and I swear it's taken so much willpower not to spoon-feed myself the entire thing it's so delicious. It has the nostalgic flavor of the butter cookies I used to get out of my grandmother's old tin cookie jar as a child, but with a light, almost salted buttercream taste, taking those cookies of my youth to an entire different level of deliciousness to a point that I actually crave. Texturally, it is very smooth, similar to peanut butter, obviously, but more light and luxurious, and different in that it does not have that "stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth" feel which I happen to greatly appreciate. I could see this being a substitute for peanut butter just as much as I can see it as a stand-alone snack (but be careful, it's addicting).
Nicole F.
Pawtucket , RI
Oh em gee!! This stuff should be illegal, it is way too good. It is literally addicting. The flavor is just like the classic biscoff cookie flavor but it is in the form of a peanut butter spread. My shameful secret is just curling up with a can and just a spoon. No filler that way, lol. Definitely try this product if you never have before, it's life changing!
Jackie G.
Charlotte, NC
I am not exaggerating when I say that I have gone through at least 10 jars of this stuff in the last year.  I don't even use it as a dip or a topping, I literally go through every single jar with a spoon.  Im not proud of it, but I can't stop haha.  I seriously crave cookie butter when I crave sweets.

Cookie butter is very sweet and most of my friends can't eat it because its "too sweet."  10/10 recommend. Just be careful because its addictive!
Hannah L.
Nashville
Imagine the cookies from a Delta flight made into a spreadable butter.  I stumbled across this product at Kroger and thought this might pair well with vanilla ice cream.  (This was before the huge cookie butter craze) I absolutely love this product as a sweet treat.  I do not recommend as a daily topping for toast, cereal, etc. as the sugar & fat content is VERY high.  An appropriate amount is a spoonful as it can be too much sugar.  On pinterest, there are many recipes to cook with cookie butter (I recommend this butter as it has the best consistency!)
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
always it is so incredibly smooth and the flavor is unbeatable. i love just spreading this on a soft piece of white bread, weird? maybe, delicious? definitely. i love it, its tasteful and very smooth. its better than the other peanut butters.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
This spread is delicious!!! Taste just like the cookies. Not too sweet, and good balance of cinnamon. I do find the spread to be kind of oily and runny. Would recommend the spread to be more like creamy peanut butter thick.
Molly H.
AMAZING! I have never tasted anything like this. I had mistakenly purchased thinking it was peanut butter, but I am now hooked! The taste is indescribable and is unlike anything I have had before. Goes great on toast, cookies, or even straight from the jar.
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
Yes yes yes! We love Biscoff around here! It's creamy and tastes just like the cookies. My daughter won't bring a pb&j sandwich to school but loves having a Biscoff sandwich daily! Yup!
Georgia N.
Cumberland, MD
So I love Biscoff cookies and had no idea that they came in a spread.  I found this by accident at Sam's and had to try it.  Oh, wow.  Quite sweet but it was good - really good.  My favorite was to pair some of this with apple wedges - OMG!  I haven't seen it again at Sam's but I'll have to keep an eye out for it now.
Rita O.
Just amazingly delicious! Crunchy and creamy I cannot stop eating.
It’s good on toast yes, but it’s amazing as it is, on a spoon.
Flavor it’s better than peanut butter dah! 10/10.
The price it’s fair.
I would definitely recommend to everybody!

Victoria G.
Annandale, NJ
Favorite thing to put it on?
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
All these reviews are making me want to try it, where can I find some?!
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Is it super sweet? seems like it would just over power anything you put it on.
Alisha R.
I have not heard of this product. Where is it sold? And what do you put this spread on?
Abigail L.
Seattle, WA
How do you like to eat Biscoff Spread?