Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter
Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is a delicious European alternative to peanut butter. This sweet spread is excellent on toast, in a sandwich with jam or even on apples. The Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is a vegan spread that is made using Biscoff cookies to provide a sweet taste with all-natural ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 147 Q&A
- "It totally captures the flavor of the cookies yet in the creamy consistency of peanut butter - but of course it's not peanut butter." in 33 reviews
- "You can also make a yummy 'ice cream' with it just by blending bananas and biscoff spread, it's rich but oh so good!" in 8 reviews
- "Before I tried it for the first time, I didn't know how I felt about it and I didn't know how it was going to be on something like toast." in 7 reviews
- "I like to spread it on a toasted bagel and add sliced bananas on top, my son likes to dip apple slices in his, and my husband prefers to eat it straight from the jar with a spoon." in 7 reviews
- "I literally am in love with this stuff, like could not get enough of it." in 7 reviews
Cookie butter is very sweet and most of my friends can't eat it because its "too sweet." 10/10 recommend. Just be careful because its addictive!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos