Biscoff Cookies with Belgian Milk Chocolate uploaded by Zavanda W.

BY BISCOFF

Biscoff Cookies with Belgian Milk Chocolate: The airline cookie 0g trans fat per serving No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Non-GMO ingredients

Buy on Walmart
Alison O.
Ogden, UT
These are deadly they’re so good. I don’t see them in the store very often which I think is a good thing or I would have a hard time eating anything else. They make a regular cookie just a little bit more special.
Janki B.
I love these cookies! They are so delicious and they are a change in the chewy cookies I usually gravitate towards. I usually eat these as a snack on the go or at home with some warm milk! It’s a classic!
Nastasia L.
brooklyn, ny
Literally my most favorite cookie!! They taste amazing (kind of like gingerbread) and are the main ingredient in cookie butter, another one of my favorite things. They're the perfect guilty pleasure / treat to yourself.
Shardonae M.
Indianapolis, IN
 These  are so amazing. Not only are they only a dollar at most establishments, but they are such a great on-the-go sweet treat to indulge in once in a while. I like to take these with my lunch when I'm going to school and/or work. I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Rose L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these biscuits!!! But then they remind me of home. I love these with a good cup of tea. These taste just like the spread, which I'm also a fan of, of course! They are worth the little extra, but you simply must try these!
Sarah Emily R.
Columbus, OH
Such a classic combo when dunked in coffee! The chocolate gets slightly melted and is just such a great treat. I love these cookies. Their flavor is great for an after dinner dessert, or a pair with your morning coffee. I’ve had no trouble finding these in stores, but usually purchase from World Market.
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
I love having these cookies with the hot drink like coffee in the morning. They’re good size and definitely my number one choice when I’m flying on Delta airlines.
Izabella N.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great flavor. A bit sugary but it is a great sugary snack. Goes great with any ice cream flavor especially vanilla. I first tasted it on a delta flight and I continued to buy it after that flight but I haven't seen it around anymore. I've looked at publix and Kroger but haven't encountered it yet
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
I love Biscoff cookies! I always enjoy them when they are given out during certain flights. I love its flavor, it's not overly sweet unlike other cookies. It also seems to be a healthier option based on the ingredients as I don't see the nasty artificial coloring that many others use.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
My toddler loves these. they are crunchy an have alight taste. So good! They are not usually very expensive. We pair these cookies with pudding and of coarse milk.