Biscoff Cookies with Belgian Milk Chocolate uploaded by Zavanda W.

BY BISCOFF

Biscoff Cookies with Belgian Milk Chocolate: The airline cookie 0g trans fat per serving No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Non-GMO ingredients

Buy on Walmart
Erica L.
San Leandro, CA
This is delicious alone or with coffee. The cookie has the perfect balance of butter and spices. It's not overly sweet and melts in your mouth. How chocolate is creamy and smooth. They use more simple ingredients so less chemicals makes me feel better about it. Not too high in calories for being a cookie too!
Gaga G.
I received these as a stocking stuffer and have been obsessed with them ever since. I love the classic biscoff cookies (taste like ginger snap) but omg with chocolate these are even more decadent. Strongly suggest buying and also gifting these!
Alison O.
Ogden, UT
These are deadly they’re so good. I don’t see them in the store very often which I think is a good thing or I would have a hard time eating anything else. They make a regular cookie just a little bit more special.
Janki B.
I love these cookies! They are so delicious and they are a change in the chewy cookies I usually gravitate towards. I usually eat these as a snack on the go or at home with some warm milk! It’s a classic!
Shardonae M.
Indianapolis, IN
 These  are so amazing. Not only are they only a dollar at most establishments, but they are such a great on-the-go sweet treat to indulge in once in a while. I like to take these with my lunch when I'm going to school and/or work. I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Iuliia Z.
Jersey City , NJ
This is my favorite product. I very often use only them. a very good quality. Often in stores there are discounts for this. Also this product is popular all over the world. In the future I will use it.
Rose L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these biscuits!!! But then they remind me of home. I love these with a good cup of tea. These taste just like the spread, which I'm also a fan of, of course! They are worth the little extra, but you simply must try these!
Sarah Emily R.
Columbus, OH
Such a classic combo when dunked in coffee! The chocolate gets slightly melted and is just such a great treat. I love these cookies. Their flavor is great for an after dinner dessert, or a pair with your morning coffee. I’ve had no trouble finding these in stores, but usually purchase from World Market.
Nastasia L.
brooklyn, ny
Literally my most favorite cookie!! They taste amazing (kind of like gingerbread) and are the main ingredient in cookie butter, another one of my favorite things. They're the perfect guilty pleasure / treat to yourself.
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
I love having these cookies with the hot drink like coffee in the morning. They’re good size and definitely my number one choice when I’m flying on Delta airlines.