BY BISCOFF #5 in Cookies

Europe’s favorite cookie with coffee

Original Recipe since 1932

Delectably crunchy Speculoos cookies with a hint of cinnamon

Product of Belgium

Non-GMO ingredients; No Artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives; Vegan; 0 grams trans-fat per serving

• Aren't these the best cookies ever?4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these and are they worth buying??!6 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used these cookies in other recipes? If ...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Omg when I tell you I’m a junk food addict and I love these they are so good I’ve
Heard of them but when I tried them the cookie butter good irresistible sugar’s caramelization during the baking process. And a hint of cinnamon and other spices add that special something
No artifical color or preservatives
0 grams trans fat per serving and 0 cholesterol
Non-GMO ingredients
No Nuts
No animal by-products
Ksenia /.
New York
I love speculoos/Biscoff cookies and I am so happy that they are now easier to find in the US! They are perfect for dipping into coffee, but also with ice cream or to use as a crust for cheesecake or an icebox cake. Omg, also amazing for ice cream sandwiches (see pictures!)
prettie a.
Ruskin, FL
I love these cookies and the best part they are vegan. As a vegan our options are very limited when it comes to cookies and some food sections at the grocery stores period but Biscoff are vegan. I've been eating them for as long as I can remember and when i transition to veganism I was excited to find out they were as well. Best cookies ever!!!
April F.
west creek
My boyfriend had these cookies on his flight and he brought home the little sample ones for me to try & he wasn’t joking when he said they were amazing! These cookies aren’t too sweet and they’re not bland! They have a cinnamon flavor too them and the texture of them is really nice not to mention you get so many in a package!! We ran right to target to buy a full size pack that’s how good they are!!
Tristan M.
These cookies are seriously my FAVE. If you don't like crunchy, dry cookies, though, these are not for you. They have an amazing, buttery taste, and are ESPECIALLY good on waffles (If any of you have tried WaffleLove, you know what I'm talking about).
Natalie A.
I'm obsessed with these cookies! Lol I first had them traveling on a plane and ever since, I've been hooked! I'm not quite sure how to describe the flavor but they're delicious! I think they kind of taste like teddy grahams but BETTER! They're great paired with a nice hot cup of coffee! It's a nice snack to have for sure😊
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
I first tried this on the plane to Florida and I feel in love with it and so did my mother. When we find this at Costco we knew we had to get this. We love to have this with our afternoon tea and just makes it just perfect. Love this cookie definitely recommend it. Just give it a try you won't be disappointed 😉
Rebecca B.
Kenduskeag, ME
First time I ever had these were on a airplane. I was bummed after I ate my, my mothers and my boyfriend at the time package of them. I can never get enough of these. I didn't think they were something available outside of of traveling on a plane. I was beyond happy to find they are sold in just about every grocery store. They are a unique flavor and are great alone but best matched with a nice hot cup of coffee!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I LOVE THESE!! I had tried them before as snacks on some airlines, but had always forgotten the name and didn’t know where to look. I went to LONDON last year and finally found them again! I bought a giant pack and ate them for 8-9 hours nonstop whilst flying back to the USA. No regrets; recommend.
Alexandria M.
West Palm Beach
I fell in love with these cookies over the holidays when I had the best idea to make a pie crust with them. Over thanksgiving I made an amazing sweet potato pie with these delicious cookies and it was a huge hit! I snacked for days on the rest of the cookies after the pie was finished.
Marisol G.
I haven't seen them in stores, any suggestions where I could get them?
Melissa S.
How did you first hear about Biscoff cookies? Did you know there is a spread as well?
Sonali K.
Has anybody tried these dunked in their coffee or tea?
Sonali K.
In which store do you normally find these?
Alexis H.
Favorite thing to eat with your Biscoff?