BY BISCOFF #3 in Cookies

Europe’s favorite cookie with coffee

Original Recipe since 1932

Delectably crunchy Speculoos cookies with a hint of cinnamon

Product of Belgium

Non-GMO ingredients; No Artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives; Vegan; 0 grams trans-fat per serving

• Aren't these the best cookies ever?4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these and are they worth buying??!5 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used these cookies in other recipes? If so what?...2 Answers
Ellie G.
Biscoff cookies are the best!!! I love the spiciness and warmth they give, with the right amount of sugary sweet. They are perfect for dipping in tea, coffee, or milk (plant or animal). When you fly with Delta, they give you these and I make sure I wake up on my flight to get them. They’re crunchy, yet soft. Great for adding to yogurt or ice cream.
Natalie A.
I'm obsessed with these cookies! Lol I first had them traveling on a plane and ever since, I've been hooked! I'm not quite sure how to describe the flavor but they're delicious! I think they kind of taste like teddy grahams but BETTER! They're great paired with a nice hot cup of coffee! It's a nice snack to have for sure😊
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
I love these cookies. I prefer a crunchy cookie over soft any day. I had these cookies first one an airplane and fell in love. I had no idea they could be purchased in the grocery. They have the right amount of cinnamon flavor and they are not extremely fattening, which means more than one cookie at a time is perfectly okay.
Alexandria F.
Tampa, FL
Okay! Okay! Okay! I adore these freaking cookies. The first time I ever had them was when I was about 12 and on my first flight. I have been obsessed ever since. Any time I used to get a stomach bug, this was one of the only things I could get to settle well. They're not too sweet, but sweet enough that it's like eating a nice little treat. I honestly want to go buy some right now just typing this review.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I've been on a lot of planes in my life and these cookies were always my favorite thing about flying. They were so tasty and a treat I only got when I flew. Then magically they were gone, planes didnt have them anymore. I've noticed planes now have them again and you can find them at grocery stores (AND COSTCO!!). They have a rich unique flavor that is kind if hard to describe. Kind of buttery but there is something else there too. They are very crunchy but not hard. Go great alone or with coffee. Last time I took a flight I collected them.
Syra P.
These cookies are so delicious ! I eat them with coffee in the morning, these are my favorite cookies because of the flavor of them. They aren’t cookies that are so hard that it dries out your mouth fast. There enjoyable and I would recommend them I usually buy that at Walmart
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I love that these cookies remind me of my childhood when I used to fly/travel a lot and eat these on the airplane. I also love that they are vegan and have a delicious cinnamon taste. They are perfect for the holiday season or just for everyday snacking.
L Joy W.
I just discovered these cookies and I’m so in love. The first time I tried them was on an American Airlines flight where they gave them out as a snack. Since then, I keep a stash in the house for when I need a little something sweet with my tea.
Oksana K.
Ok. Let me just start off my saying these are the most addicting cookies ever! They go perfectly with coffee OR tea. The taste is fantastic and best of all: it comes in a spread (yes like Nutella but I might have to say better). The perfect sophisticated cookie to serve to guest too
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
My dad used to bring Biscoff cookies home from the airplane when he would travel. We always went nuts for them, thinking they were a treat. We were so excited when they became available in the grocery store. I like to dunk these in coffee.
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
I haven't seen them in stores, any suggestions where I could get them?
Melissa S.
How did you first hear about Biscoff cookies? Did you know there is a spread as well?
Sonali K.
Has anybody tried these dunked in their coffee or tea?
Sonali K.
In which store do you normally find these?
Alexis H.
Favorite thing to eat with your Biscoff?