BY BISCOFF #7 in Cookies

Europe’s favorite cookie with coffee

Original Recipe since 1932

Delectably crunchy Speculoos cookies with a hint of cinnamon

Product of Belgium

Non-GMO ingredients; No Artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives; Vegan; 0 grams trans-fat per serving

• Aren't these the best cookies ever?4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these and are they worth buying??!5 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used these cookies in other recipes? If so what?...2 Answers
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
These are bomb. I love them by itself or to dip in hot drinks. I usually don’t eat breakfast in the morning, these help if you get a little upset stomach in the morning. I love be the gingery spice it has. Just the right amount of sweetness. Great value for how much you get. I can find these at my local Walmart.
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
Omg when I tell you I’m a junk food addict and I love these they are so good I’ve
Heard of them but when I tried them the cookie butter good irresistible sugar’s caramelization during the baking process. And a hint of cinnamon and other spices add that special something
No artifical color or preservatives
0 grams trans fat per serving and 0 cholesterol
Non-GMO ingredients
No Nuts
No animal by-products
prettie a.
Tampa, FL
I love these cookies and the best part they are vegan. As a vegan our options are very limited when it comes to cookies and some food sections at the grocery stores period but Biscoff are vegan. I've been eating them for as long as I can remember and when i transition to veganism I was excited to find out they were as well. Best cookies ever!!!
April F.
west creek
My boyfriend had these cookies on his flight and he brought home the little sample ones for me to try & he wasn’t joking when he said they were amazing! These cookies aren’t too sweet and they’re not bland! They have a cinnamon flavor too them and the texture of them is really nice not to mention you get so many in a package!! We ran right to target to buy a full size pack that’s how good they are!!
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
This is like espresso in a cookie! I love the taste, smell, and texture of them. Very good with a cold glass of milk or a cup of hot coffee or tea. I can totally see the hype behind them. Definitely give them a try if you love coffee just as much as I do 👌🏼
Ashley  P.
Tacoma , WA
I know they might be overrated but we just love these cookies. We love getting them at Costco (when they’re in stock) because it’s such a great value. When they’re not at Costco we get them at Target so we can use our RedCard for savings. They’re delicious and a total hit with the whole family (our 2 and 5 year olds included.)
Natalie A.
I'm obsessed with these cookies! Lol I first had them traveling on a plane and ever since, I've been hooked! I'm not quite sure how to describe the flavor but they're delicious! I think they kind of taste like teddy grahams but BETTER! They're great paired with a nice hot cup of coffee! It's a nice snack to have for sure😊
Amy R.
Allen Park, MI
My world became complete when you could start buying these without having to take a Delta flight. 😀 So delicious! I never know how to describe the flavor of these. I know it's a caramel flavor but it tastes more like cinnamon to me. Crunchy but not break your tooth crunchy. Just perfection in a crispy little cookie.
Colleen E.
Toledo
These cookies remind me of the cookies you used to get on an airplane. They may cost a bit more then your basic shortbread cookie, they are definitely worth the money! Just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy your sweet tooth!!  Once you realize YOURE WORTH IT you’ll buy these cookies often.
Rebecca B.
Kenduskeag, ME
First time I ever had these were on a airplane. I was bummed after I ate my, my mothers and my boyfriend at the time package of them. I can never get enough of these. I didn't think they were something available outside of of traveling on a plane. I was beyond happy to find they are sold in just about every grocery store. They are a unique flavor and are great alone but best matched with a nice hot cup of coffee!
Marisol G.
I haven't seen them in stores, any suggestions where I could get them?
Melissa S.
How did you first hear about Biscoff cookies? Did you know there is a spread as well?
Sonali K.
Has anybody tried these dunked in their coffee or tea?
Sonali K.
In which store do you normally find these?
Alexis H.
Favorite thing to eat with your Biscoff?