BY BISCOFF #5 in Cookies

Europe’s favorite cookie with coffee

Original Recipe since 1932

Delectably crunchy Speculoos cookies with a hint of cinnamon

Product of Belgium

Non-GMO ingredients; No Artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives; Vegan; 0 grams trans-fat per serving

• Aren't these the best cookies ever?4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these and are they worth buying??!5 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used these cookies in other recipes? If so what? ...2 Answers
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.

And now that I've hooked my whole family! Our local Wal-Mart sells the type of peanut butter Biscoff Spread, but not the cookies, so I have never tried them in my life, since in our small town, Wal-Mart ran all the other small grocery stores outside Of the business around 25 years ago. I was traveling from Pittsburgh to New York for a business trip through Delta and they served me these with my coffee and cream. I gave him the package one more time and a WTF look, I opened the package and went into the sky! Its flavor is like a kind of cookie, but not. It is very difficult for me to describe the taste, since I have never had anything like it! So, when I got home without delay palmmeas until I went to Amazon.com and found these in the first, and they came here in a day. My whole family broke into these, and my husband ate half the package himself! 32 cookies was not enough, so we asked for more! My mom and dad now actually ask if I have any (I always do!) When I come to visit, or when they come here! These cookies are great to have around the company, and with our two young children (ages 3 and 6) they are just perfect! So Delta in general I am very happy served these little babies! It's a rare time when our whole family likes the same cookie! Thank you Lotus for cooking these delicious little delights!
Maxie M.
Maxie M.
And now I have my whole family hooked! Our local Wal-Mart sells the peanut-butter type Biscoff Spread, but not the cookies, so I have never tried them in my life, since in our small town, Wal-Mart ran all the other small grocery stores out of business about 25 years ago. I was traveling from Pittsburgh to New York City for a business trip via Delta and they served me these with my coffee and cream. I gave the package a once over and a WTF look, opened the package and entered Heaven! They taste kind of like a graham cracker, but not. It's very hard for me to describe the taste, since I've never had anything like them! So, when I got home I promptly webbed up my go-to Amazon.com and found these on Prime, and they got here in a day. My whole family broke into these, and my husband ate half the pack himself! 32 cookies wasn't enough, so we ordered more! My Mom and Dad now actually ask if I have any (I always do!) when I come to visit, or when they come here! These little cookies are great to have around for company, and with our two young kids (ages 3 and 6) they are just perfect! So, overall I am very happy Delta served me these little babies! It's a rare moment when our whole family likes the same cookie! Thanks Lotus for baking these yummy little delights!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
I first time I tried these cookies was as a child when I was I flying for the first time to visit my father (my parents were divorced and I was finally old enough to travel alone). I had forgotten all about them until about a year ago when I happened to see the familiar packaging in the supermarket while looking for something completely irrelevant. I felt an immediate sense of nostalgia and couldn't help but to bring them home with me. They tasted just as wonderful as I remembered...they gave me a nostalgic feeling of warmth and comfort, not mention they tasted absolutely delicious! They will definitely become an occasional tasty treat in our home; especially on those cold winter evenings when we sit inside with a warm cup of coffee, curled up with a good book.
Sharyn A.
Sharyn A.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
I recently found these in a 4 pack at Costco for 4 bucks and some change. I remember getting these a long time ago and couldn't resist picking them up. These are also the biscuits you get as a snack in some airlines. I agree with the statement they put on the box, that these should pair with coffee since the biscuits are somewhat rich. They are surprisingly airy and crunchy though, with a sort of caramelized exterior. They remind me of a a gingersnap with its cinnamon and spice notes. On top of it being yummy the site mentions that Biscoff Cookies are made with:

No artifical color or preservatives
0 grams trans fat per serving and 0 cholesterol
Non-GMO ingredients
No Nuts
No animal by-products
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
No Joke, my first time on an airplane when I was 10 was so traumatic because I was scared and alone. I remember the flight attendant gave me a package of cookies and they were the most delicious cookies I have ever eaten. I didn;t remember the brand, but I remembered the packaging (just not the name) and the flavor. I always thought of those cookies. So fast forward over 20 years and I have found them again! Bischoff cookies. OMG These are some of the tastiest cookies ever. They are butter, almost caramel flavored, and are perfect with coffee or tea. I am so glad I can eat these again! Its also nice to have a delicious cookie that doesn't have any chocolate as well. These are perfection.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
I discovered the Biscoff line when air travelling a few years back and not soon after flight arrival of my destination, I found myself doing research on where I could buy these scrumptious tasty cookies ! Reminding me of two of the flavors I love best, both coffee and ginger. Much to my surprise and discovery, I learned these delightful cookies are more purchase available than initially thought !! I buy my Biscoff brand cookies at most CVS stores and local grocers and they can also be purchased on their main site. An absolute must try for all, for they are like nothing else out there !!!
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Honea Path, SC
I eat these about three times a week. I just love these cookies. They are perfect for a person on a everyday hectic morning schedule. They are a simple breakfast and coffee, all in one. They also fit into my diet regimen. If you are seeking a simple, quick snack for either at home or on the go, these are perfect for you! I also bought these for my mother when she was hospitalized. She didn't have direct access to her coffee.so II thought these would be a wonderful alternative. I was spot on!! She loves them and they reduced her coffee cravings. to her everyday cup of coffee.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Rialto, CA
When I was working for Walgreens I would always see these cookies but I wouldn't buy them because they were a little pricey and i didn't want to spend so much money on something i wasn't going to like but, one day they marked them down so I bought one and they were so AMAZING OMG!!!! so buttery kind of creamy crunchy taste really delicious so now I buy them all the time even at regular price, I know now that they are worth the price so if you haven't tried it yet you should you will get hooked and buy the way they also sell it in a jar it's called cookie spread.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Westfield, IN
Biscoff Cookies are my all-time favorite cookies! I had my very first one on a flight to Florida with a friend a few years ago. I'd never even heard of them before that tiny little airplane package of 2 cookies. I was super excited when I then found them in the cookie aisle at the grocery store! They were a bit pricier than most other cookies, but it's SO worth it! I've discovered (by accident) that they taste even better when dipped in fruit juice or sprite! Part of my cookie fell in my cranberry juice on the plane and I've been dunkin' ever since! :)
Benjamin M.
Benjamin M.
Los Angeles, CA
You know these cookies. You had these cookies before! You get them on a flight sometimes, along with your coffee. And you always wonder why they’re so delicious. And then marvel at how much better your red eye has become because they’re a part of it.

At once firm, yet flaky, and with an irresistible ginger spiciness to them, they pair perfectly with a black coffee.

When you realize Biscoff isn’t officially the provenance of the airline industry and can be easily procured online and at fine stores, your life improves quite a bit.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
I haven't seen them in stores, any suggestions where I could get them?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
How did you first hear about Biscoff cookies? Did you know there is a spread as well?
Sonali K.
Has anybody tried these dunked in their coffee or tea?
Sonali K.
In which store do you normally find these?
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Favorite thing to eat with your Biscoff?