Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette

by Kylie Cosmetics

The KYLIE COSMETICS limited edition Birthday 2018 Kyshadow Palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie Jenner look. Each palette comes with 21 pressed powders that can be used together to recreate Kylie's favorite looks or customize your own.

Vanilla on Vanilla (matte pale peach); Birthday B*tch (metallic pink w/ multi-colored sparkle); Sangria (matte mahogany brown); Martini Mama (satin champagne pink); Pre-Game (matte warm beige); Sex On The Beach (metallic golden brown); Pretty (matte neon pink); LIT (metallic dirty gold); Close the Tab (matte orange brown); Moscow Mule (matte dusty rose); Tequila Tangerine (matte pale tangerine); Mimosa (matte deep maroon); 21+ (metallic pink rose); On The List (metallic light pink w/ silver sparkles); Pour Decisions (matte merlot with blue sparkle); Check ID (matte soft lilac); RSVP (metallic bright lavender w/ silver sparkle); Hungover (metallic pewter w/ silver sparkle); Jungle Juice (matte deep fuchsia); Party Animal (metallic deep royal blue); Blackout (matte black); Vanilla on Vanilla, Sangria, Pre-Game, Pretty, Close the Tab, Moscow Mule, Tequila Tangerine, Mimosa, Check ID, Jungle Juice, Blackout: Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Coppper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EPour Decisions: Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EBirthday B*tch, RSVP, Party Animal, 21+, On The List, Sex On The Beach, Martini Mama, LIT, Hungover: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Lauryl Laurate, Silica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Coppper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), MICA (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

How is the fallout with this product?
Is it worth 65 dollars?
Is the formula blendable?
Start your review of Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette!
Waynesville
The colors in the Kylie Cosmetics Supping Pretty palette are sooo pigmented and bright. They have such good tones in them. The black packing is so chic and the glittery pink ‘sipping pretty’ is stunning!
Oak hill , WV
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Erin D.
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Erin D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing pigment, stays put, blends amazing—I literally can’t gush about this pallete more!!! I’m a huge Kylie product fan girl anyway but this one [email protected] over the edge #fanforlife
white house
I love love love this palette. This was my first purchase from her and I must say this palette is worth it. I love the colors. There’s a good variety of mattes and shimmers. They blend nicely. They are pigmented. There’s a little fall out with some but that honestly doesn’t bother me.
saugerties
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is so pigmented I agree it's a little pricey but I got mine on sale which made it half off. I would reccomend this palette for a beautifully pigmented palette.Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette
Union Beach, NJ
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Darlene H.
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Darlene H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just got this palette for half price from Ulta! It is a good palette. It has great pigment. The colors are so pretty. There is a nice variety of glitters, shimmers and mattes. I do end up with glitter under my eyes when using those colors. I am happy I purchased this on sale!
Bella Vista , AR
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this gorgeous pallet a few months back and I find myself using it often. The color schemes of pinks and nudes is versatile for any look: work, days off, or dressing up. The colors blend well and they look good when combining two or more colors. The pigmentation is incredible! I definitely recommend this pallet!
Pittsburg, CA
Colors are nice and bright. Formula is good and pigmented. There is A LOT of fallout from the pan and the brush though. I was getting eyeshadow all over the damn place!
Kingston , WA
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Jessa P.
Out of all the kylie palettes I have, this is my favorite. It is on the pricey side but you get a lot of pans. If I could swap out the matte glitter shades for just mattes, it’d be perfect! I definitely would recommend this palette and often do!
Manahawkin, NJ
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Sammy F.
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Sammy F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Finally tried out the sipping pretty palette from kylie cosmetics, I’m diggin it! Swatched it in Ulta and fell in love, but was skeptical if it was going to be worth the $$$. After tryin it I highly recommend it! Deff one of her better formulas!
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Sarah M.
It's very buttery, it blends very easily. I usually have a problem with darker colors mudding up and doesn't look right. I have love how I can use the black shadow and not worry about it. I tend to grab this more than my other palettes. I did get this for 20 using my ulta points and it was on sale. It was very well worth it