Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette

by Kylie Cosmetics

The KYLIE COSMETICS limited edition Birthday 2018 Kyshadow Palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie Jenner look. Each palette comes with 21 pressed powders that can be used together to recreate Kylie's favorite looks or customize your own.

Vanilla on Vanilla (matte pale peach); Birthday B*tch (metallic pink w/ multi-colored sparkle); Sangria (matte mahogany brown); Martini Mama (satin champagne pink); Pre-Game (matte warm beige); Sex On The Beach (metallic golden brown); Pretty (matte neon pink); LIT (metallic dirty gold); Close the Tab (matte orange brown); Moscow Mule (matte dusty rose); Tequila Tangerine (matte pale tangerine); Mimosa (matte deep maroon); 21+ (metallic pink rose); On The List (metallic light pink w/ silver sparkles); Pour Decisions (matte merlot with blue sparkle); Check ID (matte soft lilac); RSVP (metallic bright lavender w/ silver sparkle); Hungover (metallic pewter w/ silver sparkle); Jungle Juice (matte deep fuchsia); Party Animal (metallic deep royal blue); Blackout (matte black); Vanilla on Vanilla, Sangria, Pre-Game, Pretty, Close the Tab, Moscow Mule, Tequila Tangerine, Mimosa, Check ID, Jungle Juice, Blackout: Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Coppper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EPour Decisions: Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EBirthday B*tch, RSVP, Party Animal, 21+, On The List, Sex On The Beach, Martini Mama, LIT, Hungover: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Lauryl Laurate, Silica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Coppper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), MICA (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

How is the fallout with this product?
Is it worth 65 dollars?
Is the formula blendable?
Start your review of Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette!
North Carolina
I bought this pallet because I wanted to try the look Kylie did in one of her YouTube vlogs where she had the bright pink colors in the inner corner of her eyes. I still haven’t tried that yet, but I use this pallet daily! I love the sangria/wine shades on the bottom row especially for the fall/winter. I’ve always seen mixed reviews on Kylie’s products but in all honesty, this is a great product. The shades are all very pigmented which means a little goes a long way. They are creamier versus chalky and seemingly long-lasting. I would definitely recommend her eyeshadow pallets and will be buying more in the future.
London, KY
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Angie G.
I finally got to try The Kylie Cosmetics Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette. This 21 shade palette consists of rich mattes and lovely shimmers. The matte shades blend beautifully and the shimmers make the eyes pop. This is a palette you can use for looks from casual to glam. It contains shades that's suitable all season long. I'm very pleased with the performance of this palette and I highly recommend this to anyone considering to purchase it.
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Whitney V.
Very pretty palette with the possibility to create many looks. Blends well and the colors are very pigmented. The only downside is that some of the eyeshadows are not very silky consistencies. Overall I would recommend and purchase again!
Haughton, LA
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Chelly O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it. It is very pigmented and it stays on pretty well. My only issue is I have oily eyelids so it moves after about 5 hours, BUT it does easily blend back into place with my fingertip or a brush without taking the color off.
I got this palette recently and I'm in love with it. Pink is my favorite color and the bright pink color is perfect. The only issue I had was that the pink stained my eyelids. My sister tried it and it didn't stain hers. For some reason other palettes have stained me but not my sister.
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: ULTA
Pretty good quality; good staying power. The shades are all decently pigmented; a couple of the glitters aren’t as pigmented as I’d like, however. Overall, good. Palette theme seems to be geared towards the younger generation, going by the names of the shades, and what not.
Springfield , MA
Birthday 2018 Sipping Pretty Palette uploaded by Melissa O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette. The shadows are pigmented and buttery soft. There is fall out but thats the case with all good palettes. I love that there are many different versatile colors as well as pops of color. I totally recommend this palette. It's so worth the money.
Kennesaw
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette! It’s perfect for travel because I can do different looks with it and it has wonderful pigment! The only problem is it has a little more fall out than I would want, when I tap my brush off a lot comes off but other than that it’s great!
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is stunning! Very little fallout and kickback! the pigments are amazing and very strong! I think this palette is slightly more expensive than most out here...but, you do get 21 colors that will last a very long time! A must have!
Terre Haute
The colors are beautiful, but the color payoff itself is a bit underwhelming for the price point of this palette. Its easy to use for a natural or more bold look, but i think this palette just missed the mark.