BY BIRKENSTOCK

Tricia V.
Redlands
This is my first pair of Birkenstocks and I'm in love! I've had them for about a week and have worn them non stop. Since I have pretty sensitive feet, I was initially worried about the breaking-in process as others have mentioned they are really painful for the first week or so. I was also worried that the strap between the toes would irritate my feet. I'm happy to say that breaking them in was a lot better than I expected. Most new shoes will give me blisters until I break them in- not these! The straps have been so comfy thus far. I did find that they made my feet ache a little bit as I got used to the arch supports... But I powered through and they feel great now! I should also note that I have high arches and I would definitely say that these shoes provide fantastic support! Plus they look great. Overall, I think they are far worth the time it will take you to break them in. They are pricey but I'm willing to pay for the quality I see in these shoes. I'm happy with my purchase and I will definitely buy more in the future.
reese o.
Los Angeles
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these sandals!!! They are a summer must have, especially in southern california where it’s very hot and sneakers aren’t really an option. I would 10/10 recommend these! Don’t give up on the shoes if they’re uncomfortable for the first few weeks, because they take a little while to break in, but after that, they’ll be the most comfortable shoes you own!!
Heather A.
I previously struggled with a foot injury due to poor footwear. Birkenstocks have been the best decision I made for my feet. They are not only cute but also go with most all outfits and are extremely comfy and supportive for your feet. I got blisters the first week but after that my feet adjusted and confirmed to the shoe and I’ve purchased two pairs since then.
Taylor A.
*disclaimer* I wish I had Birkenstocks, but I currently have Steve Madden sandals, in this exact same design. I purchased them from TjMaxx for $25 (what a steal) and they’re so comfy and cute!! Can’t wait to get my hands on a pair of Birks though!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Although these are really expensive and a lot of people don’t know whether it is worth it or not to buy these I will definitely tell you it’s worth the price. I wear mine everyday and I love them so so much. They are extremely in style.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love Birkenstocks! I've had a pair since I was young. Recently they became popular again & everybody fell back in love with the brand. These sandals last forever & go with everything. The price is SO worth it after you realize how long they will last & how much use you will get out of them. Highly recommend!
Cheyanne J.
Rochelle , VA
At first I was uneasy about purchasing my first pair! But I’m so glad I did! Right when they came in the mail I put them on and automatically fell in love with them! I literally wear them everyday and they’re the most comfortable pair of sandals I’ve owned! I definitely will keep purchasing this brand!
Haley L.
Gulfport, MS
These are the most comfortable shoes i’ve ever worn. I wear them everywhere I go. They don’t rub my feet or give me blisters, they go with everything I own. they use to be cheaper but since they became so popular the price has gone up but that’s okay!!
Brenda C.
Birkenstocks were another trend I was hesitant to buy into. However, after finding a pair on sale, I could not resist and they were hands-down my best purchase of the year. I wore my Birkenstocks everywhere and they still look as good as new.
haley d.
seminary
yall! these are one of the best sandals a girl could ever own! plus they are cute, comfy, and easy to slip on. you can get them in different colors to match whatever liking you have! i highly, highly recommend. 😍
Caitlin B.
I got these for the first time a few weeks ago and I've noticed that the arch of the shoe really bothers my foot. Will this get better after breaking in the shoe? I've only worn them twice for that exact reason.
Majeda I.
Birkenstock Women's Mayari Birkibuc Sandal [] what is the best color could I get?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
When do you wear these the most?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
When do you wear these the most?
Sintia R.