BY BIRKENSTOCK

• I got these for the first time a few weeks ago and I've n...1 Answers
Alex S.
CA
Birkenstocks are the MOST comfortable shoes ever. I can promise you that when walking around in these, you'll never experience any type of pain or aching. While they are expensive, taking care of your feet is so important, since you're going to be walking around on them every day of your life. The investment is so justified by the high quality. They take years of constant wear to fall apart, and even then, Birkenstock's great customer service will help you to get them repaired for a lower price than just buying a whole new pair. Birkenstocks are great for all people at every age, and I highly recommend them.
Heather A.
I previously struggled with a foot injury due to poor footwear. Birkenstocks have been the best decision I made for my feet. They are not only cute but also go with most all outfits and are extremely comfy and supportive for your feet. I got blisters the first week but after that my feet adjusted and confirmed to the shoe and I’ve purchased two pairs since then.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Literally the best shoes I’ve ever owned. I’m on my second pair and I wear them everywhere, year round. The style is cute and they are SO. COMFORTABLE. seriously. I wore my old pair to Disneyland and was there walking around for 13 hrs straight and my feet did not hurt the next day. I swear, these shoes are life savers!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Although these are really expensive and a lot of people don’t know whether it is worth it or not to buy these I will definitely tell you it’s worth the price. I wear mine everyday and I love them so so much. They are extremely in style.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
The most comfortable sandals I have ever owned and current than other Bothering styles! I love the supportive footbed and the adjustable straps. I was worried about not having a backup, but the site store added an extra hole and I never have an issue with them coming off. I also love that I can get them resoled year after year.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love Birkenstocks! I've had a pair since I was young. Recently they became popular again & everybody fell back in love with the brand. These sandals last forever & go with everything. The price is SO worth it after you realize how long they will last & how much use you will get out of them. Highly recommend!
Cheyanne J.
Rochelle , VA
At first I was uneasy about purchasing my first pair! But I’m so glad I did! Right when they came in the mail I put them on and automatically fell in love with them! I literally wear them everyday and they’re the most comfortable pair of sandals I’ve owned! I definitely will keep purchasing this brand!
Haley L.
Gulfport, MS
These are the most comfortable shoes i’ve ever worn. I wear them everywhere I go. They don’t rub my feet or give me blisters, they go with everything I own. they use to be cheaper but since they became so popular the price has gone up but that’s okay!!
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
I just purchased these recently and I LOVE them. They are the perfect shoe to just pop on and go outside PLUS they’re super cute you can dress them up or dress them down SUPER comfy 10/10 would recommend!
Lenny &.
Denver
I never thought I would buy Birkenstocks but after seeing them styled for this generation, I was like I can make them work. Best purchase I have ever made. It took about 2 days for me to break into them since i wore them for everything from going to the grocery store to walking my dog. I am in love with how the shoe forms to my feet. I have wide feet and these are one of the only sandals that are comfortable. The support from the shoes are awesome. I wear them everyday and will be sad once winter rolls around and I can't wear them anymore
Majeda I.
Birkenstock Women's Mayari Birkibuc Sandal [] what is the best color could I get?
Caitlin B.
Pembroke, NC
I got these for the first time a few weeks ago and I've noticed that the arch of the shoe really bothers my foot. Will this get better after breaking in the shoe? I've only worn them twice for that exact reason.