BY BIRKENSTOCK

• I got these for the first time a few weeks ago and I've noticed t...1 Answers
Alex S.
CA
Birkenstocks are the MOST comfortable shoes ever. I can promise you that when walking around in these, you'll never experience any type of pain or aching. While they are expensive, taking care of your feet is so important, since you're going to be walking around on them every day of your life. The investment is so justified by the high quality. They take years of constant wear to fall apart, and even then, Birkenstock's great customer service will help you to get them repaired for a lower price than just buying a whole new pair. Birkenstocks are great for all people at every age, and I highly recommend them.
Haley L.
Gulfport, MS
These are the most comfortable shoes i’ve ever worn. I wear them everywhere I go. They don’t rub my feet or give me blisters, they go with everything I own. they use to be cheaper but since they became so popular the price has gone up but that’s okay!!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love Birkenstocks! I've had a pair since I was young. Recently they became popular again & everybody fell back in love with the brand. These sandals last forever & go with everything. The price is SO worth it after you realize how long they will last & how much use you will get out of them. Highly recommend!
Cheyanne J.
Rochelle , VA
At first I was uneasy about purchasing my first pair! But I’m so glad I did! Right when they came in the mail I put them on and automatically fell in love with them! I literally wear them everyday and they’re the most comfortable pair of sandals I’ve owned! I definitely will keep purchasing this brand!
Angie S.
This sandals are so comfortable! I absolutely love them so much! Cute, comfortable, and a great value! Highly recommend these! Come in an assortment of colors! Too cute!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love love my Birkenstocks! They are so comfy and they actually last a very long time. They don’t fall apart easily. These are definitely worth the price even though it can be around $100+. I recommend to others!
Lenny &.
Denver
I never thought I would buy Birkenstocks but after seeing them styled for this generation, I was like I can make them work. Best purchase I have ever made. It took about 2 days for me to break into them since i wore them for everything from going to the grocery store to walking my dog. I am in love with how the shoe forms to my feet. I have wide feet and these are one of the only sandals that are comfortable. The support from the shoes are awesome. I wear them everyday and will be sad once winter rolls around and I can't wear them anymore
Emily A.
Absolutely love these sandals. I travel a lot and no matter where I go I always make sure that these are packed. They're great because you can walk long distances in them and they won't hurt like normal sandals or flip flops. The bottoms have an arch support so it feels more comfortable. The only semi bad thing about them is if they're not all the way broken in, I got a little rash from where the leather strap hits my skin but that's only temporary. All in all 100% recommend- definitely worth the money
Mckenzie F.
Canyon, TX
without a doubt my favorite pair of shoes i own. i literally wear them year round!! am i gross or dedicated? they're so comfortable, fashionable and go great with skinny jeans AND athletic shorts and a long tshirt. i had a knockoff brand off footbed sandals and got these for christmas and tossed the old ones immediately. my old pair didn't have the toe strap and that's what i love most about this pair now. go buy them! they're so worth the price. they last long too!
Andra L.
I have this exact same design and color but i must say i was a little bit disappointed in this. This sandals are heavy and hard. When i accidentally step on this it hurts my feet a lot. Its heavy and i think its not really a travel essential and would opt for my nike slippers instead which are more comfortable. The price is not really favourable to the quality i get hence i do not wear this very often
Majeda I.
Birkenstock Women's Mayari Birkibuc Sandal [] what is the best color could I get?
Caitlin B.
Pembroke, NC
I got these for the first time a few weeks ago and I've noticed that the arch of the shoe really bothers my foot. Will this get better after breaking in the shoe? I've only worn them twice for that exact reason.