Birkenstock Women's Florida Soft Footbed Sandal [] uploaded by Ashley S.Birkenstock Women's Florida Soft Footbed Sandal [] uploaded by Ashley S.

BY BIRKENSTOCK

Emily S.
Blacksburg, VA
I got these as my second pair of birks about a year and a half ago and they so far have done really really well. These cost about $98 which is cheaper than my other pair but still a large chunk of money. having learned from my first pair what to do to keep them nice, these ones have stayed in great condition despite heavy use! They are comfortable but take a little getting use to compared to suede arizona style straps. The strap material doesnt stretch nearly as much as suede ones which is good assuming you got the right size! Anyway, Use cork glue and dont get them wet and they do great. I recommend getting the cleaning kit (with glue) if you want to extend their life even more.
Heidi B.
Lake Elsinore
I love love love these sandals. I wear them everyday, no matter what I'm doing. These Birkenstock sandals are the best I've ever owned.I have diabetis and they are perfect for my feet, and extremely comfortable.😊
Brittany P.
atwater
Great quality and super comfy! Price is reasonable for what you get too! Took about 2 days to break in. They were $109 so affordable for the quality. Overall i would definitely recommend getting these over an off brand version
Ashley S.
Birkenstock is my go-to shoe for comfort. I own close to 15 pairs in various styles. During the summer I live almost exclusively in my Pisa, while mixing in the other pairs as well. During fall/winter/spring I can also be found rocking their clogs if the weather is good enough. The are a must have for me because of their comfort and arch support. They changed how my knees and hips felt, which is amazing for me. They allow me to walk for longer periods of time.

When all else fails...wear holographic Birks. I own the Florida Soft Foodbed Sandal in silver holographic. The straps are not the normal leather, but instead a man-made material. The underside of the straps have a nice felt like fabric to make the straps more comfortable against the foot. The soft footbed makes them squishy and less hard on your feet than regular Birks.
Molly A.
Best sandals ever!! Purchased after utilizing multiple off brand sandals for over 10 years. Love love love! Great support (hiked through Emerald Bay State Park in Lake Tahoe with these, forgot tennis shoes) leaves no blisters or rubbing. Feet felt great the next day with no leg or back pain which typically happens with unsupportive sandals! Will buy again! Highly recommend!!!
Brianna H.
Indianapolis, IN
These shoes are my new go-to! I was hesitating about buying them because of the price, but I think if was so worth it. They're very comfortable and fashionable. They can go with pretty much anything I wear. You can wear with or without socks. I'm looking into getting another pair as I type this!
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Comfy! I love my Birks! They are my go to errand running footwear. They are great for where too!
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
These are great! I have always been a fan of the lookalike brand these are similarly styled of, but I choose not to buy leather products so they're out.

I love these, I've always loved sandals with the toe wrap, and they fit me perfectly, true to size. The gold buckle is a nice detail that makes them look just a little nicer.

Great fit, great sandals! Size 38
Madison L.
Great shoes would recommend, own a few pairs and love them all. Nice soles and great quality. Would purchase again 100%! Always a good buy, sometimes can be pricey though, but worth the money! Would recommend shopping here
Janessa G.
Winnipeg, MB
I love these sandals. They are a bit pricy but the best summer shoes. They are comfy and I would say worth the price. I would definitely recommend these shoes. They are great for summer or just everyday use and walking around too