Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []

by Birkenstock

Are these worth the price and are they actually comfortable?
What is the best way to clean Birkenstock’s?
How well do you like these ?
Start your review of Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []!
How would you rate this product?
Gresham, OR
I am obsessed with these sandals! They are very comfortable and extremely durable. I own them and black and find them to be pretty versatile. They are very pricey, but the quality makes it well worth it. I know a lot of people think they are ugly, but they will start to grow on you as you wear them.
Hudson
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this sandals. They are an adjustment for people who don't really have an arch to their foot but other then that great! They are great shoes are wonderful for someone that has a bunion on there but I would definitely recommend anyone needing a little bit wider of a sandal
I own the Arizona in black and the Madrid in cream and I love them! They're not as comfortable as my havaianas but, they look a little less casual than flip flops, so I enjoy wearing them. Birkenstocks also last for ages, so they're well worth the cost.
Ames, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
1,008 reviews
I hate these! I don't know why people like them. It's a trend that needs to be stopped immediately. They hurt my feet so bad and I get blisters. All the girls are wearing fuzzy socks with them too now. It's not for me. Plus it's way overpriced.
Memphis
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i love my birkenstocks! i got them not too long ago maybe a little under a month. tons of my friends have had their own birkenstocks and i've always thought they were cute and could be easily paired with a casual or dressy outfit. they are super comfy and fitting and are easy to slip on before heading out the door!
at first they rubbed my feet raw on the insides but after 3 days of wearing them with socks they broke in. i haven’t stopped wearing them since and i love love love them. they are hands down my favorite shoe and is so convent. long car ride? just slip em on. Late night waffle house run? just slip em on.
Madison, WI
I LOVE my birkenstocks! I have them in the Gizeh style and they are my go-to sandal all summer! The cork footbed conforms to your feet and offers a decent amount of arch support. These sandals are super comfortable and the leather straps are adjustable to ensure a perfect fit!
Fargo , ND
This is my favorite shoe. This is pretty much the only sandal I wear from spring all the way up to when it begins to snow. They last for a really long time, and theyre super comfortable. Theyre pretty spendy but its completely worth it. I definitly reccomend.
Nashville
First of all if you’re thinking about purchasing Birkenstock’s but aren’t sure about the price, they’re worth it. Super durable and so comfortable!!
Texas City, TX
These shoes are the greatest I wear them all the time. Tbh breaking them in was the worst thing ever I had blisters on both feet but I was worth it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Conway , AR