Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []

by Birkenstock

Are these worth the price and are they actually comfortable?
What is the best way to clean Birkenstock’s?
How well do you like these ?
Start your review of Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []!
How would you rate this product?
South Gate, CA
Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal [] uploaded by Desiree F.
I absolutely love my Arizona Birkenstock Sandals! I suffer from foot issues. I can’t wear a lot of shoes because they are uncomfortable or painful to wear but these don’t t hurt my feet at all. They are a bit expensive but very worth every penny. They are cute, comfortable and can wear socks with them during the colder season. I definitely recommend these!
Russellville , AL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I didn’t think I would ever love Birkenstocks. I stand corrected. I have these in a white with an iridescent shine on them and they were so pretty I have to buy them. I didn’t think they would become one of my favorites but they did. I wear them all the time! They are so comfortable. They do have to be broken in a little before they are perfect but once they are they are like wearing a cloud or comfort. They are amazing for foot support.
Waco, TX
Birkenstocks are one of my favorite shoe brands. They are so comfortable and look cute with casual outfits, athletic wear, and even summer dresses. I wear them almost year round since Texas weather hardly gets cold enough. They last a long time so don’t get scared off by the price. You’ll definitely get a bang for your buck!!
East Setauket, NY
These sandals are incredible. I bought my first pair for my trip to Australia and I didn’t break them in before I went so I was a little nervous how they would be and surprisingly they were the most comfortable shoes i ever worn! I lost that pair and was heartbroken but I had to purchase a new pair immediately! I can’t live without them!
Dandridge, TN
I love my Birkenstocks! I have worn them as long as I can remember. They arr a but expensive and one pair only lasts me about a year but i love them so much i metro buying them over and over. They look good don't hurt my feet and thats the Kind of shoe I'm looking for. Especially when it Comes to sandals.
I love Birkenstocks! I've had a pair since I was young. Recently they became popular again & everybody fell back in love with the brand. These sandals last forever & go with everything. The price is SO worth it after you realize how long they will last & how much use you will get out of them. Highly recommend!
Fountain Vly, CA
I love my Birkenstock! Super comfortable and the leather strap is soft. For me, the fit is great since I have a wide feet. I bought mine when I was pregnant... helped a lot and been wearing it ever since. Worth the money if you ask me. You will get a lot wear out of this. Highly recommended to everyone!
I had my burkenstock for about a year now and they are the most comfortable shoes in the world. They are amazing support for your feet and are amazing for the summer month. I wear my burkenshocks almost everyday in the summer month. They are so worth the money and they last a very long time.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite shoes! So comfortable and cute for the summer and easy to slip on and off. I wish I had gotten a size smaller cause they are a bit big on me but I just had to tighten the straps.
Knoxville, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
We all love our Birkenstocks! I had the same ones in college and if I could find them I’m certain they’d still be in great, wearable shape 25 years later. They are pricey but last FOREVER!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Conway, AR