BY BIRKENSTOCK

• I want to get a pair but it just seems so pricey. Any rec...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between tho Arizona soft footbed o...1 Answers
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I've been wearing Birkenstocks for over ten years now, and I work at a retailer that sells them. I have a pair of Bostons, Arizonas, and Milanos. They are such great shoes, with a supportive footbed that I require becuase I spend a lot of the day on my feet. I think everyone should try a pair on, and own one at some point. You can get the shoes resoled so you don't have to repurchase a new pair of shoes! You can love them for years and years! I can't recommend Birks enough!
Aezia J.
Kearney
THESEEEEE these are incredible.

First of all, i was a little skeptical in buying these but i am so glad i did. When i went in to find some new sandals for summer, i was set on the  Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling 2 Flip-Flop [] . I FORTUNATELY saw Birkenstocks. I never thought they where super cute but also not ugly. I decided to try them on and at first i thought they looked weird but the shoe lady talked me into them.

I started wearing them and fell in love. They are so comfy and over time, they mold to your feet and give amazing support. They actually look so cute with cloths in the summer. In the winter, if your just going out for a quick run to a gas station you can wear socks with them.

Don't recommend getting them wet or wearing them in the rain but its bound to happen. These will last you for a long time.
Desiree F.
South Gate, CA
I absolutely love my Arizona Birkenstock Sandals! I suffer from foot issues. I can’t wear a lot of shoes because they are uncomfortable or painful to wear but these don’t t hurt my feet at all.
They are a bit expensive but very worth every penny. They are cute, comfortable and can wear socks with them during the colder season. I definitely recommend these!
Isabella B.
Ummm so these shoes are so comfy and literally you can pair them with everything. You can wear them with no socks in the spring summer and fall and when it starts to get cold you can wear socks and fuzzy socks with them and i just love them so much.
lb o.
Southaven, MS
I have worn Birkenstocks for as long as I can remember, because somehow they’re always in style and I love it. They’re so comfortable, look great with everything, and are so easy to put on and take off. They’re completely worth the price because they’re so durable and versatile. I only gave four stars because they are so hard to clean and even after cleaning them they still smell just as sweaty.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I got these a few years back for Christmas and I literally love them. I wear them everywhere in all seasons. In winter I put them with fuzzy socks and it’s so popular now. They are so so comfortable and last literally forever
Jade L.
Bellevue
These are the only sandles I wear. I have pairs that are literally 6 years old and pairs that are brand new. The only thing you have to be sure of is to not get them completely wet!!!
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
I love Birkenstocks! I've had a pair since I was young. Recently they became popular again & everybody fell back in love with the brand. These sandals last forever & go with everything. The price is SO worth it after you realize how long they will last & how much use you will get out of them. Highly recommend!
rachel l.
i️ loveee these shoes!! you can wear these all year round as well... during summer these are amazing. slip them on and go!! during the winter is my favorite time to wear them. i put on a pair of fuzzy socks (or christmas socks around christmas) and put on my birks and i’m a happy gal!! i️ love wearing that look with leggings or black pants. it’s kinda like a lazy day look. some things i️ don’t like about these shoes is thag the cork part will crack over time but you can stall it by using cork sealer. they sell it pretty cheap on amazon too. if you do get some i️ really suggest the regular foot bed instead because it holds up a lot better. i️ have the soft foot bed and they have lasted 2 years! although they are an investment, they are amazing shoes!! i️ imhave a friend who has 10-20 year old birkenstocks!! they are an amazing buy! i’m also getting some new ones and i’ll update about them if i️ remember!
Raquel D.
3 stars? I know right! Let's just jump right into it. The problem I have with this shoe is the soft foot bed. I am absolutely head over heels for the original hard foot bed in Birkenstock sandals and I thought how bad could the softer version be. Well, now I know. It's not that the shoe itself is uncomfortable but the lack of structure in the base of the shoe somehow doesn't allow my foot to stay stable enough and I constantly feel myself adjusting because it feels like the shoe is slipping off a bit, no matter how I adjust the straps. I wish I had purchased these from Nordstrom so I could return them but I got them from HSN and I've worn them quite a few times.
Breanne R.
Troy, OH
Are they worth the money? I absolutely love the look of them but don't know if I can justify it. Also do they run true to size?
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
How do you know if you buy a fake? I recently bought some and it looks legit but the leather straps are stiff and painful. Wondering if that's normal?
Gabby W.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is the difference between tho Arizona soft footbed ones and the regular Arizona ones ?
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
I have really narrow feet, friends tell me they are quite a wide fit. Has anyone tried the narrow fit, struggling to find them in my usual shoe stores in the UK?
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I want to get a pair but it just seems so pricey. Any recommendations for finding them discounted?