BY BIRKENSTOCK

Omobolaji O.
Omobolaji O.
These are my favorite summer shoes. I wear them almost everyday. If you have never worn a pair of Birkenstocks before they might be hard on your feet at first. But then as you wear them your feet starts to mold to them. After that you will have the most comfortable pair of shoes. Another plus is that they will last for years.
Hailee S.
Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
This is my favorite shoe. This is pretty much the only sandal I wear from spring all the way up to when it begins to snow. They last for a really long time, and theyre super comfortable. Theyre pretty spendy but its completely worth it. I definitly reccomend.
Lina C.
Lina C.
I own the Arizona in black and the Madrid in cream and I love them! They're not as comfortable as my havaianas but, they look a little less casual than flip flops, so I enjoy wearing them. Birkenstocks also last for ages, so they're well worth the cost.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
I hate these! I don't know why people like them. It's a trend that needs to be stopped immediately. They hurt my feet so bad and I get blisters. All the girls are wearing fuzzy socks with them too now. It's not for me. Plus it's way overpriced.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
Absolutely love this sandals. They are an adjustment for people who don't really have an arch to their foot but other then that great!
Raquel D.
Raquel D.
3 stars? I know right! Let's just jump right into it. The problem I have with this shoe is the soft foot bed. I am absolutely head over heels for the original hard foot bed in Birkenstock sandals and I thought how bad could the softer version be. Well, now I know. It's not that the shoe itself is uncomfortable but the lack of structure in the base of the shoe somehow doesn't allow my foot to stay stable enough and I constantly feel myself adjusting because it feels like the shoe is slipping off a bit, no matter how I adjust the straps. I wish I had purchased these from Nordstrom so I could return them but I got them from HSN and I've worn them quite a few times.
Jacey J.
Jacey J.
Saint Joseph , MO
Okay, so I am in love with all of my Birks. I have three pairs (so far). I got my first pair two years ago and I still wear them. These are my favorite shoes by far and I will always have at least two different styles. They are around $100 but they last forever. I have a friend who had a pair for four years (she travelled, hiked, etc. in them). She also just got a new pair! I was lucky enough to find my newest pair at American Eagle for 60% off! So I paid like $40 for a shoe that will last forever. I love Birks!
Lita O.
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
I've pretty much worn these shoes everyday since I got them! I find it very easy to wear them causally with a t-shirt and shorts or even a nice maxi or t-shirt dress. They're very comfortable to walk around in and they don't hurt my feet like a lot of other shoes do. They do get dirty very easily though. I will repurchase more from Birkenstocks as I fell in love with these shoes!
Rhi S.
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
My go to shoe for summer time!!! They go with pretty much everything and they are super pratical!! Yes they are a little expensive but these shoes can go through a lot. Ive had mine for 2 years now and ive worn them excessively. They look practically the same as the day I got them. obsessed!!!  Really want to pick up a different color here soon.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Falls Church, VA
This is one of my go-to summer items. I remember about three years ago someone suggested birks to me, and I thought there was no WAY that a sandal like that was work 100 dollars, but wow was I wrong. I splurged, and now I basically wear them everyday because they're so comfortable and form to your foot. I'm on my feel all day and they're perfect!
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Are they worth the money? I absolutely love the look of them but don't know if I can justify it. Also do they run true to size?
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
How do you know if you buy a fake? I recently bought some and it looks legit but the leather straps are stiff and painful. Wondering if that's normal?
Gabby W.
Gabby W.
Rochester, MI
What is the difference between tho Arizona soft footbed ones and the regular Arizona ones ?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Durham
I have really narrow feet, friends tell me they are quite a wide fit. Has anyone tried the narrow fit, struggling to find them in my usual shoe stores in the UK?