Add a Photo

By BIRKENSTOCK
Photos (6)
Omobolaji O.
Omobolaji O.
These are my favorite summer shoes. I wear them almost everyday. If you have never worn a pair of Birkenstocks before they might be hard on your feet at first. But then as you wear them your feet starts to mold to them. After that you will have the most comfortable pair of shoes. Another plus is that they will last for years.
Hailee S.
Hailee S.
Fargo, ND
Oct. 3, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
This is my favorite shoe. This is pretty much the only sandal I wear from spring all the way up to when it begins to snow. They last for a really long time, and theyre super comfortable. Theyre pretty spendy but its completely worth it. I definitly reccomend.
Lina C.
Lina C.
I own the Arizona in black and the Madrid in cream and I love them! They're not as comfortable as my havaianas but, they look a little less casual than flip flops, so I enjoy wearing them. Birkenstocks also last for ages, so they're well worth the cost.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Oct. 24, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
I hate these! I don't know why people like them. It's a trend that needs to be stopped immediately. They hurt my feet so bad and I get blisters. All the girls are wearing fuzzy socks with them too now. It's not for me. Plus it's way overpriced.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
Absolutely love this sandals. They are an adjustment for people who don't really have an arch to their foot but other then that great!
Jacey J.
Jacey J.
Saint Joseph , MO
Feb. 18, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
Okay, so I am in love with all of my Birks. I have three pairs (so far). I got my first pair two years ago and I still wear them. These are my favorite shoes by far and I will always have at least two different styles. They are around $100 but they last forever. I have a friend who had a pair for four years (she travelled, hiked, etc. in them). She also just got a new pair! I was lucky enough to find my newest pair at American Eagle for 60% off! So I paid like $40 for a shoe that will last forever. I love Birks!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Falls Church, VA
June 14, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
This is one of my go-to summer items. I remember about three years ago someone suggested birks to me, and I thought there was no WAY that a sandal like that was work 100 dollars, but wow was I wrong. I splurged, and now I basically wear them everyday because they're so comfortable and form to your foot. I'm on my feel all day and they're perfect!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
May 18, 2017, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
The most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned!! I wear them everyday with every outfit they match with pretty much anything. They are pretty expensive but their quality is SO worth it. I've had these shoes for years now & they are still in a decent shape. I love mine so much.
Claire C.
Claire C.
June 20, 2017, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
I love my birks and i wear mine every single day!! All i can think of is pros, they are comfortable and easy to match. They have a wide variety of colors. They are sorta expensive but would definitely recommend!!
Halle M.
Halle M.
June 14, 2017, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
I absolutely love these shoes! I wear them almost everyday, and they're perfect for the summer. They're incredibly comfortable and completely worth their price. I would highly recommend spending every penny needed for these shoes
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
How do you know if you buy a fake? I recently bought some and it looks legit but the leather straps are stiff and painful. Wondering if that's normal?
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Are they worth the money? I absolutely love the look of them but don't know if I can justify it. Also do they run true to size?