BY BIRKENSTOCK

rachel l.
i️ loveee these shoes!! you can wear these all year round as well... during summer these are amazing. slip them on and go!! during the winter is my favorite time to wear them. i put on a pair of fuzzy socks (or christmas socks around christmas) and put on my birks and i’m a happy gal!! i️ love wearing that look with leggings or black pants. it’s kinda like a lazy day look. some things i️ don’t like about these shoes is thag the cork part will crack over time but you can stall it by using cork sealer. they sell it pretty cheap on amazon too. if you do get some i️ really suggest the regular foot bed instead because it holds up a lot better. i️ have the soft foot bed and they have lasted 2 years! although they are an investment, they are amazing shoes!! i️ imhave a friend who has 10-20 year old birkenstocks!! they are an amazing buy! i’m also getting some new ones and i’ll update about them if i️ remember!
lb o.
Clinton, MS
I have worn Birkenstocks for as long as I can remember, because somehow they’re always in style and I love it. They’re so comfortable, look great with everything, and are so easy to put on and take off. They’re completely worth the price because they’re so durable and versatile. I only gave four stars because they are so hard to clean and even after cleaning them they still smell just as sweaty.
Desiree F.
South Gate, CA
I absolutely love my Arizona Birkenstock Sandals! I suffer from foot issues. I can’t wear a lot of shoes because they are uncomfortable or painful to wear but these don’t t hurt my feet at all.
They are a bit expensive but very worth every penny. They are cute, comfortable and can wear socks with them during the colder season. I definitely recommend these!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love Birkenstocks! I've had a pair since I was young. Recently they became popular again & everybody fell back in love with the brand. These sandals last forever & go with everything. The price is SO worth it after you realize how long they will last & how much use you will get out of them. Highly recommend!
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
They're super comfortable. Sizes are pretty tricky so try them on before hand. They're super soft and mold well to your feet. I would highly recommend this product. They're on the same level of comfort as rainbows sandals.
Raquel D.
3 stars? I know right! Let's just jump right into it. The problem I have with this shoe is the soft foot bed. I am absolutely head over heels for the original hard foot bed in Birkenstock sandals and I thought how bad could the softer version be. Well, now I know. It's not that the shoe itself is uncomfortable but the lack of structure in the base of the shoe somehow doesn't allow my foot to stay stable enough and I constantly feel myself adjusting because it feels like the shoe is slipping off a bit, no matter how I adjust the straps. I wish I had purchased these from Nordstrom so I could return them but I got them from HSN and I've worn them quite a few times.
Jacey J.
Saint Joseph , MO
Okay, so I am in love with all of my Birks. I have three pairs (so far). I got my first pair two years ago and I still wear them. These are my favorite shoes by far and I will always have at least two different styles. They are around $100 but they last forever. I have a friend who had a pair for four years (she travelled, hiked, etc. in them). She also just got a new pair! I was lucky enough to find my newest pair at American Eagle for 60% off! So I paid like $40 for a shoe that will last forever. I love Birks!
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
My go to shoe for summer time!!! They go with pretty much everything and they are super pratical!! Yes they are a little expensive but these shoes can go through a lot. Ive had mine for 2 years now and ive worn them excessively. They look practically the same as the day I got them. obsessed!!!  Really want to pick up a different color here soon.
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
I've pretty much worn these shoes everyday since I got them! I find it very easy to wear them causally with a t-shirt and shorts or even a nice maxi or t-shirt dress. They're very comfortable to walk around in and they don't hurt my feet like a lot of other shoes do. They do get dirty very easily though. I will repurchase more from Birkenstocks as I fell in love with these shoes!
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are the most amazing shoes I have ever purchased. They took a few weeks of regular wear to break them in but now they're the most comfortable shoes I own. They were expensive but very worth it. Will definitely buy more. 110% recommend Birkenstock shoes!
Breanne R.
Are they worth the money? I absolutely love the look of them but don't know if I can justify it. Also do they run true to size?
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
How do you know if you buy a fake? I recently bought some and it looks legit but the leather straps are stiff and painful. Wondering if that's normal?
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
I have really narrow feet, friends tell me they are quite a wide fit. Has anyone tried the narrow fit, struggling to find them in my usual shoe stores in the UK?
Gabby W.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is the difference between tho Arizona soft footbed ones and the regular Arizona ones ?