Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jacey J.
Jacey J.
Saint Joseph, MO

Okay, so I am in love with all of my Birks. I have three pairs (so far). I got my first pair two years ago and I still wear them. These are my favorite shoes by far and I will always have at least two different styles. They are around $100 but they last forever. I have a friend who had a pair for four years (she travelled, hiked, etc. in them). She also just got a new pair! I was lucky enough to find my newest pair at American Eagle for 60% off! So I paid like $40 for a shoe that will last forever. I love Birks!
Omobolaji O.
Omobolaji O.

These are my favorite summer shoes. I wear them almost everyday. If you have never worn a pair of Birkenstocks before they might be hard on your feet at first. But then as you wear them your feet starts to mold to them. After that you will have the most comfortable pair of shoes. Another plus is that they will last for years.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA

The most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned!! I wear them everyday with every outfit they match with pretty much anything. They are pretty expensive but their quality is SO worth it. I've had these shoes for years now & they are still in a decent shape. I love mine so much.
Hailee S.
Hailee S.
Fargo, ND

This is my favorite shoe. This is pretty much the only sandal I wear from spring all the way up to when it begins to snow. They last for a really long time, and theyre super comfortable. Theyre pretty spendy but its completely worth it. I definitly reccomend.
Lina C.
Lina C.

I own the Arizona in black and the Madrid in cream and I love them! They're not as comfortable as my havaianas but, they look a little less casual than flip flops, so I enjoy wearing them. Birkenstocks also last for ages, so they're well worth the cost.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

I hate these! I don't know why people like them. It's a trend that needs to be stopped immediately. They hurt my feet so bad and I get blisters. All the girls are wearing fuzzy socks with them too now. It's not for me. Plus it's way overpriced.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marlborough, Ma

Absolutely love this sandals. They are an adjustment for people who don't really have an arch to their foot but other then that great!
jeanne s.
jeanne s.
San Antonio , Texas

My daughter loves them
Not pretty to look at but super comfortable
Pricey
Sole gets dirty
First time buyer
Karen M.
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY

These are my go to shoes when it gets warm outside. They are so comfortable I could walk for daaaays.
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR

I am obsessed with these sandals! They are very comfortable and extremely durable. I own them and black and find them to be pretty versatile. They are very pricey, but the quality makes it well worth it. I know a lot of people think they are ugly, but they will start to grow on you as you wear them.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Pacific Palisades, CA

How do you know if you buy a fake? I recently bought some and it looks legit but the leather straps are stiff and painful. Wondering if that's normal?
Breanne R.
Breanne R.

Are they worth the money? I absolutely love the look of them but don't know if I can justify it. Also do they run true to size?

Join Now