BY BIRKENSTOCK

Omobolaji O.
These are my favorite summer shoes. I wear them almost everyday. If you have never worn a pair of Birkenstocks before they might be hard on your feet at first. But then as you wear them your feet starts to mold to them. After that you will have the most comfortable pair of shoes. Another plus is that they will last for years.
Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
This is my favorite shoe. This is pretty much the only sandal I wear from spring all the way up to when it begins to snow. They last for a really long time, and theyre super comfortable. Theyre pretty spendy but its completely worth it. I definitly reccomend.
Lina C.
I own the Arizona in black and the Madrid in cream and I love them! They're not as comfortable as my havaianas but, they look a little less casual than flip flops, so I enjoy wearing them. Birkenstocks also last for ages, so they're well worth the cost.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
I hate these! I don't know why people like them. It's a trend that needs to be stopped immediately. They hurt my feet so bad and I get blisters. All the girls are wearing fuzzy socks with them too now. It's not for me. Plus it's way overpriced.
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
Absolutely love this sandals. They are an adjustment for people who don't really have an arch to their foot but other then that great!
Raquel D.
3 stars? I know right! Let's just jump right into it. The problem I have with this shoe is the soft foot bed. I am absolutely head over heels for the original hard foot bed in Birkenstock sandals and I thought how bad could the softer version be. Well, now I know. It's not that the shoe itself is uncomfortable but the lack of structure in the base of the shoe somehow doesn't allow my foot to stay stable enough and I constantly feel myself adjusting because it feels like the shoe is slipping off a bit, no matter how I adjust the straps. I wish I had purchased these from Nordstrom so I could return them but I got them from HSN and I've worn them quite a few times.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
I love Birkenstocks! I've had a pair since I was young. Recently they became popular again & everybody fell back in love with the brand. These sandals last forever & go with everything. The price is SO worth it after you realize how long they will last & how much use you will get out of them. Highly recommend!
madison c.
Elizabethtown, PA
Can’t wait to get a second pair of Birkenstocks this Christmas! They are so comfortable and stylish! When you first get them, you need to wear them in at first to get your foot indent because it is cork! But after that they are amazing. Only disclaimer, they run pretty pricey depending on the style!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love Birkenstocks! They're soft, comfortable, high quality, and go with everything! These are the most expensive shoes I own, but they were worth every penny. I wear them almost daily, and I love the look and feel of Birkenstock!
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
I LOVE my birkenstocks! I have them in the Gizeh style and they are my go-to sandal all summer! The cork footbed conforms to your feet and offers a decent amount of arch support. These sandals are super comfortable and the leather straps are adjustable to ensure a perfect fit!
Breanne R.
Are they worth the money? I absolutely love the look of them but don't know if I can justify it. Also do they run true to size?
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
How do you know if you buy a fake? I recently bought some and it looks legit but the leather straps are stiff and painful. Wondering if that's normal?
Laura M.
County Durham, England
I have really narrow feet, friends tell me they are quite a wide fit. Has anyone tried the narrow fit, struggling to find them in my usual shoe stores in the UK?
Gabby W.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is the difference between tho Arizona soft footbed ones and the regular Arizona ones ?