Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jacey J.
Jacey J.
Saint Joseph, MO

Okay, so I am in love with all of my Birks. I have three pairs (so far). I got my first pair two years ago and I still wear them. These are my favorite shoes by far and I will always have at least two different styles. They are around $100 but they last forever. I have a friend who had a pair for four years (she travelled, hiked, etc. in them). She also just got a new pair! I was lucky enough to find my newest pair at American Eagle for 60% off! So I paid like $40 for a shoe that will last forever. I love Birks!
Omobolaji O.
Omobolaji O.

These are my favorite summer shoes. I wear them almost everyday. If you have never worn a pair of Birkenstocks before they might be hard on your feet at first. But then as you wear them your feet starts to mold to them. After that you will have the most comfortable pair of shoes. Another plus is that they will last for years.
Hailee S.
Hailee S.
Fargo, ND

This is my favorite shoe. This is pretty much the only sandal I wear from spring all the way up to when it begins to snow. They last for a really long time, and theyre super comfortable. Theyre pretty spendy but its completely worth it. I definitly reccomend.
Lina C.
Lina C.

I own the Arizona in black and the Madrid in cream and I love them! They're not as comfortable as my havaianas but, they look a little less casual than flip flops, so I enjoy wearing them. Birkenstocks also last for ages, so they're well worth the cost.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

I hate these! I don't know why people like them. It's a trend that needs to be stopped immediately. They hurt my feet so bad and I get blisters. All the girls are wearing fuzzy socks with them too now. It's not for me. Plus it's way overpriced.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marlborough, Ma

Absolutely love this sandals. They are an adjustment for people who don't really have an arch to their foot but other then that great!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows

These are my go to shoes when it gets warm outside. They are so comfortable I could walk for daaaays.
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR

I am obsessed with these sandals! They are very comfortable and extremely durable. I own them and black and find them to be pretty versatile. They are very pricey, but the quality makes it well worth it. I know a lot of people think they are ugly, but they will start to grow on you as you wear them.
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR

I love, love, love my Birkenstock's. I am on my second pair but my first ones lasted me for 15 years. I would say they are definitely worth the money. I have plantar fasciitis and these sandals are what I live in during the summer. They do take a couple days to break in and can make your feet sore because they push on muscles you don't use. However, after a couple days you will have them broken in and they mold to your feet. These sandals come in a variety of colors, styles, materials, and widths so there is something for everyone. Highly recommend!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I have to admitted that I only tried these on because of how trendy they've been. I have to give them four stars because the comfort is great, but the look not so much.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Pacific Palisades, CA

How do you know if you buy a fake? I recently bought some and it looks legit but the leather straps are stiff and painful. Wondering if that's normal?

Join Now