Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal [] uploaded by Sophia A.Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal [] uploaded by Sophia A.Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal [] uploaded by Sophia A.See all 10 photos

BY BIRKENSTOCK

• How do you know if you buy a fake? I ...When you first purchase Birks,... 1 Answers
  • I have really narrow feet, friends te...Be the first to answer!
  • Are they worth the money? I absolutel...Honestly I love my Birkenstock... 2 Answers
Photos (10)
Omobolaji O.
Omobolaji O.
These are my favorite summer shoes. I wear them almost everyday. If you have never worn a pair of Birkenstocks before they might be hard on your feet at first. But then as you wear them your feet starts to mold to them. After that you will have the most comfortable pair of shoes. Another plus is that they will last for years.
Hailee S.
Hailee S.
Fargo, ND
Oct. 3, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
This is my favorite shoe. This is pretty much the only sandal I wear from spring all the way up to when it begins to snow. They last for a really long time, and theyre super comfortable. Theyre pretty spendy but its completely worth it. I definitly reccomend.
Lina C.
Lina C.
I own the Arizona in black and the Madrid in cream and I love them! They're not as comfortable as my havaianas but, they look a little less casual than flip flops, so I enjoy wearing them. Birkenstocks also last for ages, so they're well worth the cost.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Oct. 24, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
I hate these! I don't know why people like them. It's a trend that needs to be stopped immediately. They hurt my feet so bad and I get blisters. All the girls are wearing fuzzy socks with them too now. It's not for me. Plus it's way overpriced.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
Absolutely love this sandals. They are an adjustment for people who don't really have an arch to their foot but other then that great!
Jacey J.
Jacey J.
Saint Joseph , MO
Feb. 18, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
Okay, so I am in love with all of my Birks. I have three pairs (so far). I got my first pair two years ago and I still wear them. These are my favorite shoes by far and I will always have at least two different styles. They are around $100 but they last forever. I have a friend who had a pair for four years (she travelled, hiked, etc. in them). She also just got a new pair! I was lucky enough to find my newest pair at American Eagle for 60% off! So I paid like $40 for a shoe that will last forever. I love Birks!
Lita O.
Lita O.
Round Rock
July 19, 2017, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
I've pretty much worn these shoes everyday since I got them! I find it very easy to wear them causally with a t-shirt and shorts or even a nice maxi or t-shirt dress. They're very comfortable to walk around in and they don't hurt my feet like a lot of other shoes do. They do get dirty very easily though. I will repurchase more from Birkenstocks as I fell in love with these shoes!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Falls Church, VA
June 14, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
This is one of my go-to summer items. I remember about three years ago someone suggested birks to me, and I thought there was no WAY that a sandal like that was work 100 dollars, but wow was I wrong. I splurged, and now I basically wear them everyday because they're so comfortable and form to your foot. I'm on my feel all day and they're perfect!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Memphis
June 27, 2017, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
i love my birkenstocks! i got them not too long ago maybe a little under a month. tons of my friends have had their own birkenstocks and i've always thought they were cute and could be easily paired with a casual or dressy outfit. they are super comfy and fitting and are easy to slip on before heading out the door!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
May 18, 2017, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal []
The most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned!! I wear them everyday with every outfit they match with pretty much anything. They are pretty expensive but their quality is SO worth it. I've had these shoes for years now & they are still in a decent shape. I love mine so much.
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Are they worth the money? I absolutely love the look of them but don't know if I can justify it. Also do they run true to size?
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
How do you know if you buy a fake? I recently bought some and it looks legit but the leather straps are stiff and painful. Wondering if that's normal?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Durham
I have really narrow feet, friends tell me they are quite a wide fit. Has anyone tried the narrow fit, struggling to find them in my usual shoe stores in the UK?