Apparel & AccessoriesShoesSandalsBirkenstock
STONE BIRKIBUC Women's Mayari Sandals - Size 6 B(M) US

Birkenstock STONE BIRKIBUC Women's Mayari Sandals - Size 6 B(M) US

by Birkenstock

#9 in Sandals

Enjoy healthy steps in this comfortable sandal from Birkenstock. Suede-like Birkibuc or leather-like Birko-Flor upper features two adjustable buckles and a criss-cross toe loop for a sleek look. "True-to-life" arch support encourages even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's four arches. The cork and latex footbed, topped with soft suede, gently supports and cushions your steps. The EVA outsole absorbs shock, yet feels light on your feet, while the deep heel cup centers your heel. Plus, there is plenty wiggle room for your toes.

I‘do love to try these! Are they as comfortable as everyone says they are?
Does anyone know where I can find these or how much they are ?
HELP! Do these run big or small? I'm a size 8 who can wear size 7.5 as well and I have a normal foot width. Do I buy these in 7-7.5 or 8-8.5?
Start your review of Birkenstock STONE BIRKIBUC Women's Mayari Sandals - Size 6 B(M) US!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia A.
Newberg, OR
Amazing shoes so comfortable once or broken in before broken in a little bit uncomfortable but they are very effective for long distance walking after they are broken they are a little bit on the pricey side but definitely worth
Tracey B.
Gilbert, AZ
Birkenstock STONE BIRKIBUC Women's Mayari Sandals - Size 6 B(M) US uploaded by Tracey B.
These are my absolute favorite sandals. I live in AZ and wear sandals year round. I wish they would create these with the soft footbed. I would like to try the soft footbed. I highly recommend these sandals for appearance and performance. I absolutely love my Birkenstocks. I have some that I’ve had since 1998. They last forever, so the price is actually very affordable for how long they last.
AnnMarie F.
Fallbrook, CA
Highly recommend this product, I love these sandals. I will be honest at first the arch support did hurt my feet, but once I broke them in they’re so comfortable! I love them, and they’re cute and stylish!
Nikki S.
Whittier, CA
Birkenstock STONE BIRKIBUC Women's Mayari Sandals - Size 6 B(M) US uploaded by Nikki S.
Okay once I put these on they definitely never came off. I’m not joking I have a Birkenstock tan line. They have lasted me 2 years now with almost everyday wear! I literally love these shoes their comfortable, never smell, are lightweight, and DURABLE. Definable a 6/10.Birkenstock STONE BIRKIBUC Women's Mayari Sandals - Size 6 B(M) US
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
These shoes are the best! I can't say enough good things about them. They hurt for the first two-three days but its because you are breaking in the leather. They do form to your feet and fit amazing. Adorable style too!
Carmen R.
Roswell, GA
The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 stars is due to me getting mine wet several times they seemed to have cracked on the side of the shoe as if someone grabbed it and try to break it in half, for the price of them you would think they are more sturdy. But they are very comfortable and cute, like they go with most outfits. I recommend the rubber or plastic whatever material they are, they last longer.
Grace B.
Princeton, MN
I absolutely love my Birks and wear them with almost every outfit. I prefer the real leather with the hard bottom, rather than the pleather with the soft bottom. I’ve hade them for 3 years and am just now needing to buy a new pair.
Chloe R.
Pineville
Birkenstock never fails to satisfy me. They have been my go-to shoe brand in terms of everyday use since I was in high school. The Mayari sandal is my favorite style particularly because you can dress them up!!!! It’s a nice touch to any outfit I own. Thanks Birk!
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
I tried these on in the store and they were more of an off white color. I love the style and the fit but it wouldn't be a staple purchase for me in this color. The color (for me, personally) is hard to match.
Ashley P.
Savannah, TN
I love these! I have wanted them for so long and recently got a pair discounted so it was definitely worth the money. They might not seem too comfortable when you first wear them, but one they are broken in they feel amazing. Only down side I had was the dark foot print mark that it leaves after awhile. Other than that I think they are with the money!