BY BIRKENSTOCK

Enjoy healthy steps in this comfortable sandal from Birkenstock. Suede-like Birkibuc or leather-like Birko-Flor upper features two adjustable buckles and a criss-cross toe loop for a sleek look. "True-to-life" arch support encourages even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's four arches. The cork and latex footbed, topped with soft suede, gently supports and cushions your steps. The EVA outsole absorbs shock, yet feels light on your feet, while the deep heel cup centers your heel. Plus, there is plenty wiggle room for your toes. see more...

Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Newberg, OR
Amazing shoes so comfortable once or broken in before broken in a little bit uncomfortable but they are very effective for long distance walking after they are broken they are a little bit on the pricey side but definitely worth
I love these sandles they are very comfortable and easy to wear so far everyone has a pair of these good quality highly recommend these shoes hope you guys would like them too!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
These shoes are the best! I can't say enough good things about them. They hurt for the first two-three days but its because you are breaking in the leather. They do form to your feet and fit amazing. Adorable style too!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
I tried these on in the store and they were more of an off white color. I love the style and the fit but it wouldn't be a staple purchase for me in this color. The color (for me, personally) is hard to match.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Savannah, TN
I love these! I have wanted them for so long and recently got a pair discounted so it was definitely worth the money. They might not seem too comfortable when you first wear them, but one they are broken in they feel amazing. Only down side I had was the dark foot print mark that it leaves after awhile. Other than that I think they are with the money!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I love the way my Birkenstocks fit and feel. I do not like the way the footprint is left in the shoe and how much they begin to smell after just a few wears. They were too expensive to not get my money's worth.
Sez 1.
Sez 1.
Love, love, love Birkenstock shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. They are on the more expensive side but they are good for your feet. Thy are good quality and they sell many many colours and a few different styles. I have a black and white pair as I tend to wear the on that matches my outfit best. I don't wear these out on special occasions but they are good for a casual day.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
HELP! Do these run big or small? I'm a size 8 who can wear size 7.5 as well and I have a normal foot width. Do I buy these in 7-7.5 or 8-8.5?
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
Milwaukee
Does anyone know where I can find these or how much they are ?