BY BIRKENSTOCK

Mattina G.
Mattina G.
West Chester, OH
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:02 a.m.
Review for: Birkenstock Original Arizona Birko Flor Regular width Soft-Footbed 051061 (44.0 EU)
Most supportive sandal that can be found! With a cute look that has recently been coming back in to style, this is the perfect show for anyone who strives for comfort. Despite the expense, I believe these shoes are worth itz
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Louisville, KY
Very cute and comfortable!! There easy to adjust and able to stay on your feet.The cork bottoms make them last extra long.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
June 8, 2017, 11:28 p.m.
I live in my Birkenstocks all summer long and wear them with everything! They are the most comfortable sandals I own and are well worth the price tag! I have had my pair for almost 3 years and have had no issues whatsoever. They did take a couple weeks to break in when I first got them, but have been great ever since. I highly recommend this sandal for this summer!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Falls Church, VA
June 14, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
This is one of my go-to summer items. I remember about three years ago someone suggested birks to me, and I thought there was no WAY that a sandal like that was work 100 dollars, but wow was I wrong. I splurged, and now I basically wear them everyday because they're so comfortable and form to your foot. I'm on my feel all day and they're perfect!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
April 5, 2017, 1:04 p.m.
Though at first this sandal may be hard to wear at first, once I broke them in I never take them off! These shoes are so easy to slip on and off, you can wear these with jeans or shorts, and they have so many colors! I love mine, and really want to get another color.