Birdwatching

by none

1 Year, 6 issues - Subscribe to BirdWatching Magazine today and enjoy the most elegant birding magazine available. This award-winning, bimonthly publication combines intriguing articles with superb color photography, and appeals to bird enthusiasts ranging from casual birdwatchers to serious birders. You'll enjoy helpful hints for backyard feeding and landscaping, handy identification tips, photography pointers, lots of destinations and advice for traveling birders, and much more!

How thick are these magazines? I hate buying subscriptions for anything less than 50 pages.
Would this be a good magazine for a bird-loving 9-yr-old?
Start your review of Birdwatching!
How would you rate this product?
Diana L.
My grandmother used to get this magazine. It's full of amazing photographs and information about Birds. I'd never get it for myself, but it was a nice read for when I was visiting my grandma.
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Birds are really awesome creatures. If you have ever bird watched before you know it's really hard to get a good close picture of them. This magazine is full of beautiful bird photos and a lot of great information too. I love this one!
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
For anybody who loves birds and nature. This magazine will keep you up to date!
For anybody who loves birds and nature. This magazine will keep you up to date!
Trisha S.
Lake Ridge, VA
I used to read this magazine as a kid. Very informational and I owe my knowledge of birds to this magazine!
shoshana B.
Toronto, Canada
I owe all my bird knowledge to birdwatching. I'm up to date on the seasonal birds and I always sound intelligent on dates when I spot a bird and explain it