Birds Eye Voila! Three Cheese Chicken Skillet Meal uploaded by Just B.Birds Eye Voila! Three Cheese Chicken Skillet Meal uploaded by Jen F.Birds Eye Voila! Three Cheese Chicken Skillet Meal uploaded by Elisa P.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila®! Three Cheese Chicken A Delicious Homestyle Skillet Meal.
Ready in minutes!
Pasta in a three cheese sauce with broccoli, grilled seasoned white chicken, corn and carrots.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Kelly M.
I just ate this for dinner tonight and it was great! It has a serving size for 3 but it was a perfect meal for two. I think it has great flavor for under 600 calories in the whole bag! These are great when you're in a hurry because it only takes 10 minutes to prepare!
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
These are heaven sent. We are constantly on the go an sometimes have to squeeze in dinner and they are delicious. Super cost friendly and can buy at most grocery stores. We honestly have tons in our fridge
Yesenia S.
Rocky Mount, VA
This is a quick and easy meal. It taste delicious and fills you up. It is so good that even the kids ask for seconds!! The veggies are sooo good, and the kids have no issue eating them right up.
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
My boyfriend purchases this product on a regular basis. Heath enjoys it and says it taste fantastic. Is also easy to make and very affordable. I would buy this again for him
🌞Ariel H.
This is so yummy!!! We made it last night and it tastes great. We bought it at Kroger and it took about 20 minutes to make. I added some butter and extra cheese and it was so yummy. Everyone should try it!
Jen F.
These skillet meals are good for a quick meal. They do cook fast and super easy. This three cheese chicken meal is fine if you really like broccoli stems. Lots of broccoli stems and a little of everything else. It is also a bit salty.
Kristina K.
I love all the Birds Eye Voila! Ready to cook skillet meals. They are so convenient yet they taste fantastic. I literally just put it in the pan and then wait, talk about quick and easy. They're a great value and for just myself or another person and myself it's just the right amount of food
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I think this skillet meal is pretty good. My family likes it too. I like being able to have it in the freezer for days I don't have much time to throw dinner together. I'll definitely buy it and other flavors again.
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
Probably the best flavors that they have and definitely my family's favorite for me to make. So easy and quick and totally delicious. I've bought these so many times and always look for them at the store. 10/10 would recommend!
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
These things are one of my favorite lunches. They're quick and easy to make, taste great, and are slightly healthier than other alternatives since they have veggies