Birds Eye Voila! Three Cheese Chicken Skillet Meal uploaded by Jen F.Birds Eye Voila! Three Cheese Chicken Skillet Meal uploaded by Elisa P.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila®! Three Cheese Chicken A Delicious Homestyle Skillet Meal.
Ready in minutes!
Pasta in a three cheese sauce with broccoli, grilled seasoned white chicken, corn and carrots.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Kristina K.
Kristina K.
I love all the Birds Eye Voila! Ready to cook skillet meals. They are so convenient yet they taste fantastic. I literally just put it in the pan and then wait, talk about quick and easy. They're a great value and for just myself or another person and myself it's just the right amount of food
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
I think this skillet meal is pretty good. My family likes it too. I like being able to have it in the freezer for days I don't have much time to throw dinner together. I'll definitely buy it and other flavors again.
Elisa P.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Delicious! This is by far my favorite recipe from birds eye. I only wish that it were a little more cheesy.
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
Probably the best flavors that they have and definitely my family's favorite for me to make. So easy and quick and totally delicious. I've bought these so many times and always look for them at the store. 10/10 would recommend!
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Russell Spgs, KY
Foodie Expert
Me & My husband love this! Add some bread with it & you have an awesome meal!! We've bought this a few times & still love it!
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Whenever I'm blue this is what I go to for comfort, love it! I like how they now have the sauce packets, makes the flavor even better!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Perfect for busy parents to throw on the stove for a few minutes and then serve. And kids love it. Cheap tasty and easy.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Our family's favorite flavor so far, the sauce is not overpowering but tasty and pairs great with all the veggies.
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Dayton, TN
These are great for a quick and easy meal. We have these for lunch sometimes since the portions are smaller.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Foodie Expert
These skillet meals are good for a quick meal. They do cook fast and super easy. This three cheese chicken meal is fine if you really like broccoli stems. Lots of broccoli stems and a little of everything else. It is also a bit salty.