BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila®! Garlic Shrimp.
A delicious, homestyle skillet meal, ready in minutes!
Pasta in a garlic sauce with shrimp, broccoli, carrots and corn. see more...

• I've eaten the chicken skillet dinners, but how are the s...1 Answers
  • I love birds eye meals but I've never seen this one. Wher...1 Answers
  • Sounds good, do you like it?1 Answers
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
This is the best product Voila has in my opinion! The flavor is amazing and it really seems to have the perfect blend of everything. The best part is how quickly you can make and serve this meal which I really like. Would definitely recommend to friends and family
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite frozen meals to make. These guys are so quick and always a crowd pleaser! I feel confident I could make this for friends coming over without them realizing it was a prepackaged frozen meal!
Christina O.
This is my favorite skillet meal. It is so full of delicious vegetables and I love shrimp and obviously garlic so this is my go to. It is super duper affordable and easy to make!
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
One of my all time favorites. The veggies are vibrant, crisp and clean tasting. The shrimp is perfect and the pasta is too. The garlic butter sauce is delicious. In my opinion, this is worth every penny.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
This was a fast meal so I loved that and it wasn't that expensive at my local grocery store. I thought it was way too garlicky. The shrimp was pretty bland even with the garlic and the corn was sweet which didn't mix well with the other flavor a. It was a quick and easy meal but I'll have to try the other flavors before choosing this one again
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Can actually make 2 / 3 meals out of one bag between my boyfriend and I. All ingredients are so yummy and the sauce really does it in. Does get dry very quickly though. Really great meal(s) for the convenience and price
Erin  S.
Erie, IL
Quick and easy meal to make on busy nights! Flavors are great. Nice to have meals like this in the freezer on nights when I need to through something together real fast.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
This is a good meal to have on hand when you just don't want to cook! It's so easy and takes less than 15 minutes to make. I like this one slightly less than a couple of the others because I think that the shrimp is tasteless.
Charlene P.
Palmetto, FL
I absolutely love this stuff is easy easy easy to prepare even a. Non cooking person can throw this together and as long as you don't over cook soggy up the noodles is awesome flavor veggies shrimp and just oh so yummy goodness
Cori P.
Perry, GA
This used to be my favorite choice of Birds eye voila but the last few times I've purchased it I've been disappointed. It's very lacking in the shrimp department, literally one or two shrimp per person.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
I've eaten the chicken skillet dinners, but how are the shrimp ones? I have been a little scared to try.
Kelsey O.
Seekonk, MA
Sounds good, do you like it?
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I love birds eye meals but I've never seen this one. Where do you purchase it?

back