Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta uploaded by Kayla S.Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta uploaded by Genieve R.Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta uploaded by Sharon M.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila®! Garlic Chicken Pasta.
Skillet to table in minutes!
Made with premium Birds Eye® Vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
In a garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken with broccoli, carrots and corn.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Sloane Z.
Memphis, TN
Love love love this product. I am a medical student and try to take my lunch to school as often as possible and this stuff is a miracle. I can easily make it in the morning while I'm getting ready and have a delicious lunch for the next three days. I really like that it's a relatively low-calorie option.
Jordan M.
Raleigh, NC
Taste great and is very to make! Its great for people who are in a rush to make dinner or for those who just want an easy meal! I did have to cook mine a few minutes longer than what the instructions said to but it was still made in under 15 min!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Yum! This one is very good! I need to add salt to it, to counter the slightly sweet sauce though. It regular prices at around $5 and I can usually get them on sale at about $3.50. They're quick and easy to make a feed a couple people!
Kaitlynn L.
All of Voila's meals are great for quick, hassle-free, affordable dinners! This is one of my husband's favorite. I like it for the kids as well because of the veggies-but I, personally am not big on the broccoli. I feel that the meals should have more meat-my only complaint.
Evangelina P.
I love this meal not only is it prices reasonable it only takes minuets to make everybody gets full and taste great! I love the price of this meal and I would make it again for my friends and family
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I always keep a bag of this for a quick dinner when I'm in a rush and don't have time to cook. I feel like it isn't as flavorful as it used to be and isn't as good, but it's still decent.
Malia K.
My husband's grandfather makes the Garlic Chicken Pasta for us each time that we visit and we love it. I especially like that there are chicken and vegetables in it so I don't feel like I am eating just pasta. We like it so much that we buy it for ourselves when we are not visiting!
Megan H.
Lehighton, PA
Any time I come home from work and I'm hungry but just don't feel like making an entire meal, I can always open my freezer and find this. Its so quick and easy and good. I love the big chunks of vegetables in it!!!
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
One of my favorite things to make! This stuff is amazing and I wish I would have discovered it sooner! It's literally so easy to make and doesn't take forever. Oh and it also tastes amazing which is great.
Meredith S.
Nashville, TN
Delicious and so easy. The pasta noodles are large and tender. The veggies are plentiful and not super mushy. I do wish there was a bit more chicken but still wonderful.