Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta uploaded by Kayla S.Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta uploaded by Genieve R.Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta uploaded by Sharon M.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila®! Garlic Chicken Pasta.
Skillet to table in minutes!
Made with premium Birds Eye® Vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
In a garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken with broccoli, carrots and corn.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Jasmine B.
Brewer, ME
Great meal for a lazy night these can be prepared in about 10 minutes and just need to be stirred every so often. Doesn't taste like a home cooked meal by any means but good as far as frozen foods go.
Robin I.
San Antonio, TX
My dad bought this on a whim a year or so ago and my brother and I fell in love. Now we have both moved out but still regularly buy this specific viola! Meal. We have tried some of the other ones and they were good but none compare to the garlic chicken. The chicken it's self isn't even spectacular is everything else we love. It has a nice variety of vegetables including corn, broccoli, and I think peas and carrots if I remember correctly. It's really simple to make which is great for my brother and I because we still haven't gotten our hold on cooking completely yet. Only giving 4 stars because honestly the chicken is not that great.
Michelle E.
Saint Clair, MI
love this one. It is our go to meal when needed. The flavor is really good. we have to buy a family size for 2 of us because it does seem like small portions in the littler bag.
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
This has been a meal planning dream come true for me! I get my grains and protein and veggies in one sitting. I've been getting the family sized bags and cooking it up on Monday and having that for lunch or dinner when it's super busy for me. The veggies are tasty and it's not greasy at all! Even though I enjoy cooking I really enjoy how easy to prepare this is! It's priced just right and makes living on a budget doable.
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
My family absolutely loves the Garlic Chicken Pasta! Its great for those on the go evenings we often have, to still get a good home cooked meal in minutes! The veggies are fresh, and the chicken and pasta are cooked just right! This is my "go to" meal when I need to make a quick meal thats good for the kids that they actually like!
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
Voila is a favorite go to meal when I don't have time to cook a home cooked meal for dinner. Everyone always loves them in any of the many flavors we've had but this one is always a favorite. It cooks up quick with minimal work and tastes delicious. My only complain always come from my husband that these meals never have enough meat in them. Quite often i will buy some sliced precooked chicken to add to them to give them a bit more meat.
Nichole J.
I absolutely love the chicken garlic frozen meal! It is easy to prepare and kids love it. It not only gives you a carb but also some protein and vegetable which rounds out a diet for a kid. Has awesome flavor and if you add some ranch to the cooking it makes it all the more delicious.
Kennedy P.
My boyfriend loves this and the family size is at least 4 portions so we always have leftovers. The ingredients are great and taste fresh. It is a decent value, so I totally recommend it if you are looking for a cheap and quick meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I love how fast and easy this is. You just put the whole bag into your skillet and let it warm up to temperature. The whole thing is ready in about ten minutes. Add bread a salad and a glass of wine and you have a pretty fancy meal. Likewise portion it out into several small to go bowls and your meal prep is done-in a flash.
Tyvae H.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this as a quick go to meal when there is not time to prepare a home cooked meal. At my local grocery store this is only $4, which is great. There isn't much chicken in it, which is fine with me, especially since it is so cheap. I do love the flavoring as well, as it is not too much so it is not overwhelming.