BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila®! Garlic Chicken Pasta.
Skillet to table in minutes!
Made with premium Birds Eye® Vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
In a garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken with broccoli, carrots and corn.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Nichole J.
Nichole J.
I absolutely love the chicken garlic frozen meal! It is easy to prepare and kids love it. It not only gives you a carb but also some protein and vegetable which rounds out a diet for a kid. Has awesome flavor and if you add some ranch to the cooking it makes it all the more delicious.
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves this and the family size is at least 4 portions so we always have leftovers. The ingredients are great and taste fresh. It is a decent value, so I totally recommend it if you are looking for a cheap and quick meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Foodie Expert
Yum! This one is very good! I need to add salt to it, to counter the slightly sweet sauce though. It regular prices at around $5 and I can usually get them on sale at about $3.50. They're quick and easy to make a feed a couple people!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Foodie Expert
I love this meal not only is it prices reasonable it only takes minuets to make everybody gets full and taste great! I love the price of this meal and I would make it again for my friends and family
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Foodie Expert
I always keep a bag of this for a quick dinner when I'm in a rush and don't have time to cook. I feel like it isn't as flavorful as it used to be and isn't as good, but it's still decent.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
This pasta is so tasty! Good portions although I can usually eat one bag by myself. The pasta is tender and the veggies taste fresh. Great quick meal.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Saltillo, MS
This pasta is the stuff! I absolutely love it! It tastes like gourmet food from a five star restaurant. It is the perfect meal to share with someone.
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
Foodie Expert
I LOVE THIS FROZEN MEAL. not only does it taste good it's also very healthy! I usually add a little more chicken. Easy fast meal 👌🏼
Sloane Z.
Sloane Z.
Little Rock , AR
Love love love this product. I am a medical student and try to take my lunch to school as often as possible and this stuff is a miracle. I can easily make it in the morning while I'm getting ready and have a delicious lunch for the next three days. I really like that it's a relatively low-calorie option.
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
One of my favorite things to make! This stuff is amazing and I wish I would have discovered it sooner! It's literally so easy to make and doesn't take forever. Oh and it also tastes amazing which is great.