BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila®! Garlic Chicken Pasta.
Skillet to table in minutes!
Made with premium Birds Eye® Vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
In a garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken with broccoli, carrots and corn.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
This is a great go to for a meal that is really fast, tasty and pretty healthy. This is a great freezer staple if you are a late night person or have an odd schedule and don’t want to find yourself eating fast food often! Tasty and veggies have good crunch to them, looking forward to trying more of the Voila! meals.
Alyssa M.
A delicious meal if you dont feel like cooking it has the perfect veggie and pasta ratio for a healthy meal if you have kids i like to add french bread as a side.These are yummy!
Sloane Z.
Little Rock, AR
Love love love this product. I am a medical student and try to take my lunch to school as often as possible and this stuff is a miracle. I can easily make it in the morning while I'm getting ready and have a delicious lunch for the next three days. I really like that it's a relatively low-calorie option.
Kira L.
Summerville, SC
One of my favorite foods to make. It's easy and cheap. Everyone in the family will love it. It tastes amazing and I could eat a whole bag to my self. You just cook it in a skillet with some water which is pretty easy! Love it
Susie S.
Port Orchard, WA
This frozen pasta is so delicious! Steamed veggies, chicken and garlic with pasta! It can be eaten by itself and it will be a complete meal. It is light and fresh and will fill you up! Perfect for any time of year as well
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
One of my favorite things to make! This stuff is amazing and I wish I would have discovered it sooner! It's literally so easy to make and doesn't take forever. Oh and it also tastes amazing which is great.
Jasmine B.
Bangor, ME
Great meal for a lazy night these can be prepared in about 10 minutes and just need to be stirred every so often. Doesn't taste like a home cooked meal by any means but good as far as frozen foods go.
Robin S.
san antonio, TX
My dad bought this on a whim a year or so ago and my brother and I fell in love. Now we have both moved out but still regularly buy this specific viola! Meal. We have tried some of the other ones and they were good but none compare to the garlic chicken. The chicken it's self isn't even spectacular is everything else we love. It has a nice variety of vegetables including corn, broccoli, and I think peas and carrots if I remember correctly. It's really simple to make which is great for my brother and I because we still haven't gotten our hold on cooking completely yet. Only giving 4 stars because honestly the chicken is not that great.
Cori P.
Perry, GA
This is so good! Voila is one of my go-to quick meals for my family and they're always satisfied with it. The only complaint I have is occasionally it lacks in the meat department.
Michelle E.
Saint Clair, MI
love this one. It is our go to meal when needed. The flavor is really good. we have to buy a family size for 2 of us because it does seem like small portions in the littler bag.