BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila®! Garlic Chicken Pasta.
Skillet to table in minutes!
Made with premium Birds Eye® Vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
In a garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken with broccoli, carrots and corn.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Nichole J.
I absolutely love the chicken garlic frozen meal! It is easy to prepare and kids love it. It not only gives you a carb but also some protein and vegetable which rounds out a diet for a kid. Has awesome flavor and if you add some ranch to the cooking it makes it all the more delicious.
Evangelina P.
Foodie Expert
I love this meal not only is it prices reasonable it only takes minuets to make everybody gets full and taste great! I love the price of this meal and I would make it again for my friends and family
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Foodie Expert
I always keep a bag of this for a quick dinner when I'm in a rush and don't have time to cook. I feel like it isn't as flavorful as it used to be and isn't as good, but it's still decent.
Lauren A.
Saltillo, MS
This pasta is the stuff! I absolutely love it! It tastes like gourmet food from a five star restaurant. It is the perfect meal to share with someone.
Jasmine B.
Bangor, ME
Great meal for a lazy night these can be prepared in about 10 minutes and just need to be stirred every so often. Doesn't taste like a home cooked meal by any means but good as far as frozen foods go.
Alyssa M.
Foodie Expert
A delicious meal if you dont feel like cooking it has the perfect veggie and pasta ratio for a healthy meal if you have kids i like to add french bread as a side.These are yummy!
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves this and the family size is at least 4 portions so we always have leftovers. The ingredients are great and taste fresh. It is a decent value, so I totally recommend it if you are looking for a cheap and quick meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sloane Z.
Little Rock , AR
Love love love this product. I am a medical student and try to take my lunch to school as often as possible and this stuff is a miracle. I can easily make it in the morning while I'm getting ready and have a delicious lunch for the next three days. I really like that it's a relatively low-calorie option.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Foodie Expert
Yum! This one is very good! I need to add salt to it, to counter the slightly sweet sauce though. It regular prices at around $5 and I can usually get them on sale at about $3.50. They're quick and easy to make a feed a couple people!
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
One of my favorite things to make! This stuff is amazing and I wish I would have discovered it sooner! It's literally so easy to make and doesn't take forever. Oh and it also tastes amazing which is great.