Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta

by Birds Eye

Birds Eye® Voila®! Garlic Chicken Pasta.
Skillet to table in minutes!
Made with premium Birds Eye® Vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
In a garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken with broccoli, carrots and corn.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta!
Cedar Falls, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried this for the first time today and it’s actually really good. The garlic isn’t too strong and the mixture is the perfect thing to make for lunch or supper. I recommend this brand and this specific kind.
Lincoln, NE
1,196 reviews
Price is reasonable for a frozen entree but we need two bags to feed our family of 4. Love how quick these come together and they’re actually really good! Full of flavor, veggies stay bright and crisp, no complaints from our dinner table
Sioux Falls , SD
Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Purchased at: Target
My family loves this meal. It’s not something we buy often as it’s not available at my normal grocery store, but it is nice to have on hand. I have a chronic illness and it’s always nice to have something I can just throw in a pan and not worry about when I’m having a bad health day. The family size bag is perfect my my 3 person household and there is usually enough for one person to have leftover the next day for lunch.
bristol
One of my favorite easy meals when I don’t have time to prepare a meal. It’s easy, full of flavor, and cooks well. The broccoli in it usually gets too overdone though and I often have to end up throwing the broccoli away. But if that’s my only complaint for the easier meal ever that is cheap and somewhat nutritious, then that’s fine by me.
Marshall, TX
Second time I've bought this with NO sauce packets... I see from reviews I am not the only one this has happened to.. I would improve this product by actually adding the sauce packets to it.. Disappointed for the second time.
I was very excited to try this however it didn't have a sauce packet. I had to add minced garlic also and butter to try to make a sauce. I also had to add some seasonings because it was bland. Some have little frozen rectangles of sauce but this didn't have that either.
I love getting these bag meals makes dinner easy. The only problem is that everytime I get the value size bag there is not sauce in them. Have to add a cup of water to help cook it.
Just like the last one, this is somw good stuff! Dinner is ready in less than 10 mins, you can add more veggies, meat, seasonings, whatever to it to make it twice as filling plus theres more to go around. They have coupons for these for I think $1.50 off 2 plus you get money back on Ibotta along with getting food which ia ALWAYS A WIN.
Bordentown, NJ
Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta uploaded by Kayla S.
(Ignore the picture, only had one from tonight's bird eye) these are AMAZING. They arent expensive and usually on sale. As previously stated, they heat up quickly in the bag. I am totally in love with this. The garlic isnt strolng either
Haines City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves these! They are also super easy to cook. When I go out of town I often leave these for him to make. The only complaint is he said there isn’t enough chicken so he adds some more. But overall I would recommend! Great to keep in your freezer for when you are running short on time!

Looking for your answer?