Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta uploaded by Sharon M.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila®! Garlic Chicken Pasta.
Skillet to table in minutes!
Made with premium Birds Eye® Vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
In a garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken with broccoli, carrots and corn.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Sharon M.
Griffin
This is great if you are rushed for time or just don't feel like making a big dinner. It has just the right amount of garlic flavor and the pasta has a good texture for being frozen. I've used this in the past and it seems like there is less chicken than there used to be, mostly vegetables. Birds Eye Voila! Garlic Chicken Pasta
Connie Y.
I always really enjoyed these meals.  Had not eaten one in quite a while and just recently purchased one.  Was enjoying my dinner and suddenly bit into a dime  sized piece of plastic.  It was black in color and had a smooth side and the other side had ridges. Needless to say, I did not finish my dinner.  My only bad experience with this product.
Alyssa M.
A delicious meal if you dont feel like cooking it has the perfect veggie and pasta ratio for a healthy meal if you have kids i like to add french bread as a side.These are yummy!
Taylor S.
This stuff is awesome! It is loaded up with tons of fresh veggies and I love that! Normally, veggies in stuff like this don't taste very good but that isn't the case. They are fresh and yummy. I like how easy it is to make this and that it doesn't require a lot of time to make. It's great as a main dish or as a side. The flavor is pretty good, but could be a little stronger. It's kinda hard to taste the garlic. However, I still recommend this product. It's not very expensive and makes a fair amount.
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
This is a great go to for a meal that is really fast, tasty and pretty healthy. This is a great freezer staple if you are a late night person or have an odd schedule and don’t want to find yourself eating fast food often! Tasty and veggies have good crunch to them, looking forward to trying more of the Voila! meals.
Sloane Z.
Memphis, TN
Love love love this product. I am a medical student and try to take my lunch to school as often as possible and this stuff is a miracle. I can easily make it in the morning while I'm getting ready and have a delicious lunch for the next three days. I really like that it's a relatively low-calorie option.
Kira L.
Summerville, SC
One of my favorite foods to make. It's easy and cheap. Everyone in the family will love it. It tastes amazing and I could eat a whole bag to my self. You just cook it in a skillet with some water which is pretty easy! Love it
Susie S.
Port Orchard, WA
This frozen pasta is so delicious! Steamed veggies, chicken and garlic with pasta! It can be eaten by itself and it will be a complete meal. It is light and fresh and will fill you up! Perfect for any time of year as well
Jasmine B.
Bangor, ME
Great meal for a lazy night these can be prepared in about 10 minutes and just need to be stirred every so often. Doesn't taste like a home cooked meal by any means but good as far as frozen foods go.
Robin S.
San Antonio, TX
My dad bought this on a whim a year or so ago and my brother and I fell in love. Now we have both moved out but still regularly buy this specific viola! Meal. We have tried some of the other ones and they were good but none compare to the garlic chicken. The chicken it's self isn't even spectacular is everything else we love. It has a nice variety of vegetables including corn, broccoli, and I think peas and carrots if I remember correctly. It's really simple to make which is great for my brother and I because we still haven't gotten our hold on cooking completely yet. Only giving 4 stars because honestly the chicken is not that great.