BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila!® Family Size Cheesy Chicken.
A delicious, homestyle skillet meal, ready in minutes!
Great for family meals!
Pasta and white chicken in a cheese sauce with broccoli, carrots and corn.
See cooking instructions.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Enlarged to show quality. see more...

Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
Perfect for children I myself have 6 children and this world wonderful for them they love the amazing combination and most of all super easy to make cooking time is about 5 -8 mins ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yanibell P.
This is delicious. I expected it to be bland and not really cheesy but to my surprise it tastes full of flavor and extra cheesy. It’s also very easy to prepare and a great option when you want a quick meal and not go all out in the kitchen.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This was delicious! This is the first time I’ve tried it, but it did not disappoint. It’s very cheesy! I will definitely buy it again. It’s very easy to make and inexpensive.
Savannah G.
This is my favorite birds eye meal I have tried. The family size makes more than enough for my family. It's great for leftovers the next day as well. The cheese sauce taste great and the vegetables are the perfect consistency. It doesn't take like a frozen meal! The best part is you can find it in just about any grocery stores frozen section with the Frozen vegetables
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
My third favorite flavor of this product--Cheeeese! I always try to buy these when they are on sale bc who doesn't love a good bargain! This has so much cheesy flavor you won't be able to resist!
Jen B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this... So quick and easy and delicious. I usually add some garlic to the cheesy one or cheese to the garlic one. I also really like the family size because I find the smaller size isn't really enough, especially if you're cooking for a couple of people.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
My favorite birds eye skillet meal!! So easy to cook! The vegetables are always tender and the chicken perfectly cooked. And cheesy is right!! Not overly cheesy, and not the fake cheese taste.
Rachael i.
I hated the chicken in this but the rest of the dish is really good. The pasta is amazing. So if you pick out the chicken, I give it an A.
Heather R.
Newburgh, IN
This is a great, easy, fast and delicious dinner! Sometimes I will also throw in some shrimp for a great mix.