Food & SnacksFruits & VegetablesFresh & Frozen VegetablesBirds Eye
Birds Eye Voila! Chicken & Vegetables in Pot Pie Gravy & Crust Crumbles

Birds Eye® Voila! Chicken & Vegetables in Pot Pie Gravy & Crust Crumbles

by Birds Eye

Birds Eye® Voila!® Chicken & Vegetables in Pot Pie Gravy & Crust Crumbles.
Made with premium Birds Eye® Vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
Skillet to table in minutes!
Seasoned white meat chicken, cut green beans, garden peas and diced carrots in a pot pie gravy with crumbled pie crust.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Is this product good?
Start your review of Birds Eye® Voila! Chicken & Vegetables in Pot Pie Gravy & Crust Crumbles!
Courtney C.
Mechanicsburg, OH
These are absolutely perfect for quick dinners after a long day at work. These are a must have at my house, not to mention everyone loves the way they taste
Joanne S.
Toms River, NJ
Birds Eye Voila! meals are awesome! This is like a deconstructed chicken pot pie. It is super quick and easy to make, and it was really good. If you're really hungry or are making this for two, you might want to make more than one.
Rose G.
Knoxville, TN
Great choice for a fast and healthy meal to feed your family. Has everything you need protein veggies carbs great taste for a great price and a family favorite 😍 definitely recommend and will definitely purchase again
Kristina B.
This frozen meal kit is awesome for those days when you're hurrying home to make dinner and realize that you just don't have enough time to make the big meal you had planned. I buy and cook up two of these kits with extra chicken breast I sautee first and can have the whole shebang on the table in about a half hour. Minus a syar though because there isn't enough in one bag to feed the whole family.
Lauri M.
Clarksville, TN
Good Good with any and everything 👌mmmm good #chickenpotpie #tellonyourself #goodfood #taste #food
Lorna R.
Woodinville, WA
Birds Eye® Voila! Chicken & Vegetables in Pot Pie Gravy & Crust Crumbles uploaded by Lorna R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Voila chicken and vegetables in pot pie gravy and crust. A meal that can be ready in minutes. I love meat and veggie combo it is so fresh and easy to make. I recommend you try it and there is other dinners that you can make from this product. I truly love these meals. [product:birds-eye-voila!-chicken-&-vegetables-in-pot-pie-gravy-&-crust-crumbles]
Kris R.
SC
I love this brand of frozen vegetables and dishes! It is very rich and creamy and tasty. It never disappoints on flavor or price. It goes great with anything. And if you've never tried it I highly suggest you do. Now go out and get you some!!
Amber C.
Toledo, OH
A family favorite, when it comes to needing a quick easy meal after a long day. Amazing value for the price. Made with dependable, and fresh ingredients, I give it 10 stars! ⭐
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I love this quick and easy version of a chicken pot pie! The flavors are amazing and truly taste like the real thing. It is easy to prepare and a favorite of all my friends and family. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend others to try it as well!
Rayna T.
Portland, OR
Love these meals!! they are so convenient for a working mom to just throw together :) and they are really delicious as well!!