Birds Eye Voila! Chicken & Vegetables in Pot Pie Gravy & Crust Crumbles uploaded by roselle m.

BY BIRDS EYE #8 in Frozen Entrees

Birds Eye® Voila!® Chicken & Vegetables in Pot Pie Gravy & Crust Crumbles.
Made with premium Birds Eye® Vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
Skillet to table in minutes!
Seasoned white meat chicken, cut green beans, garden peas and diced carrots in a pot pie gravy with crumbled pie crust.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Taylor A.
W Terre Haute, IN
I like a lot of Birds Eye's products and frozen dinners are a necessity for me on busy days so I decided to try this. Word to the wise: don't. It's just not tasty at all and soggy. There are plenty of other frozen family dinners to choose from. I still love Birds Eye's other products though.
Keisha W.
I am a huge fan of pot pies, and birds eye doesn't disappoint in flavor. The only con Is there isn't enough meat. Most times frozen meals lack in quantity when it comes to the protein. There are however plenty of veggies in the package. This is a child friendly dish as well. Snuggle up with an electric blanket and a movie and your pot pie!
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. haha, honestly! It's delicious and only takes a half hour to make. It's super simple and a good value, how can you go wrong? I find it at my local Safeway grocery store, though this specific flavor isn't always easy to find. I def recommend to all of you workerbees that need dinner ready quick!
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
I am on the go and let me tell you this product is delicious throw it in a frying pan mix it up for a little while simmer it and you have yourself a meal get some bread and butter or a roll and butter and you have yourself a nice little dinner for moms on the go it's quick and easy and I highly recommend to tryI get it at your grocery store in the frozen aisle or any store that sells frozen for a product
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I love this quick and easy version of a chicken pot pie! The flavors are amazing and truly taste like the real thing. It is easy to prepare and a favorite of all my friends and family. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend others to try it as well!
Chelsea S.
Raleigh, NC
I haven't tried this flavor but I get the Voila! frozen meals all the time. They are so quick and easy to make and you don't have to mix them with anything! Great for one person and they even have bigger bags for the whole family. I would definitely recommend.
Denae S.
Perrysburg, OH
This is great meal to have when you have picky eaters in your house. It is fast quick and easy. Always goes over very well in our house. Very easy to prepare. Over all isn't too bad for you. The sodium volume is a little higher than i'd like but i would still recommend this to people!
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
OK, this was not good. I've had other types of frozen food from this brand including macaroni and cheese with broccoli and it was so disgusting that I couldn't eat more than one bite before throwing it away. After falling cook time the crust crumbles were just cold and soggy and the vegetable still over done.
Julia R.
This is my go-to frozen entree. I love it especially when it's on sale and there are coupons in the newspaper. I wish it did not get too soggy tho. I love the flavor, I love the texture, but sometimes, it gets soggy. Also, the time listed in the package is a bit shorter than time that food actually gets warmed up.
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
This is a healthier alternative to a traditional pot pie in the crust! Taste like a homemade meal and doesn't take longer to stir fry up! If you want to make a big meal out of it, cook some biscuits or cornbread to go with it!
Christina A.