BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila®! Chicken Stir-Fry.
Made with premium Birds Eye® vegetables.
No artificial colors.
Skillet to table in minutes!
Carrots, broccoli and red peppers with white chicken and pasta in a sesame garlic stir-fry sauce.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This was surprisingly delicious. I feel like a lot of frozen Asian inspired food tastes bad but this had amazing flavor. The chicken wasn't full of fat and the noodles and veggies tasted great!
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
This almost tastes like Chinese take-out!! Only it's better!! It takes maybe 5 minutes to make from frozen, its very affordable, and I buy it every time I go to the grocery! The sauce really enhances the veggies as well, so even those who dislike broccoli, carrots or peppers will eat this up!
Ariel B.
Rainbow City, AL
I love all the different options they have. This one is super easy to cook of your too tired or need something quick and most kids will love it! Not very expensive at all either. I always have some of these in my freezer.
Audrey M.
My favorite quick pasta meal when we are craving asian and don't have the time for a good home made meal. I love the chicken stir frys zesty taste. The noodles are my son's particular favorite part.
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Great substitute for a fully home cooked meal! Delicious and serves four comfortably. Great price and super easy cooking instructions are included
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
This stir fry is great I'm just not a fan of the bag they tear so easily but it tastes good and is easy to make but it's a little salty
Brooke H.
Great option for a quick meal! Also good for big families, buying multiple bags and cooking them all at once is so easy and affordable
Albanys T.
I really like this, it's easy to use it and taste really good. You can find it easily

back