Birds Eye Voila! Alfredo Chicken Pasta Family Size

by Birds Eye

Birds Eye® Voila® Alfredo Chicken Pasta Family Size.
Great for family meals!
Grilled seasoned white chicken with pasta in an alfredo cheese sauce with broccoli, carrots and garden peas.
Made with premium Birds Eye® vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

My daughter and I are confused.  When we first bought Chicken Alfredo regular size (about 5 different times), instruction called for 1/3 cup of water and it tasted great. NOW, it taste different and does not call for the 1/3 cup of water.  Anyone else notice this? Was the recipe changed?
Start your review of Birds Eye Voila! Alfredo Chicken Pasta Family Size!
02740
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Not a fan. I love simple and easy meals. Just take it out of the freeze and cook it in one pot and I'm set for the evening. However, I've noticed a few things about this one pasta that I'm not a fan of. 1. The directions, although clear should be changed. It says to add the sauce and pasta and bring to a boil, then lower to medium heat to simmer. (Nothing on frozen verses thawed that I noticed.) • If you are not using a nonstick skillet, the pasta will thaw out and cook before the sauce. Meaning your pasta will stick and/or become mushy before your sauce is even ready. To fix this, I simply make the sauce first, then add in the pasta while it simmers on medium heat. 2. The sauce is slightly bland, yet a little over salty. My husband didn't mind, as it is just a frozen meal. But it wasn't up to my par. However, as my husband put it "better can't be choosers." 3. The chicken is just as soft as the pasta. I love when a good chicken falls apart or melts like butter. But this is a mushy consistency I personally am not a fan of. That being said, the vegetables are cooked perfectly. A good crunch to them which I did like. Over all, Although this is hella convienent it's not something I'm personally going to buy again. Mind you, I may just be super picky since my husband and mom didn't mind it at all. I suggest giving it a try, who knows, maybe you'll be surprised and actually like it. Everyone is different, I'm just one big picky eater.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I bought this Birds Eye bag of chicken, pasta, vegetables, and sauce to make easy meals, while my wrist is in a cast. It says 6 servings on the package, but I used half for the 2 of us. It still didn't look enough so I added frozen peas. Directions are easy to follow. I was able to do it 1 handed. When I served it up, it looked okay, but I couldn't see any sauce. The little amount had dried up when microwaved. It tasted good, but I wouldn't buy it again. More sauce please.
Memphis, TN
1,114 reviews
Birds Eye Voila! Alfredo Chicken Pasta Family Size uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
This Birdseye alfredo chicken pasta was a hit. I was very surprised at the quality of the ingredients. I've used a few quick prep meals in a time bind, some did not taste so great. However, the grilled chicken was absolutely a plus. None of that chewy mess you get with some brands. Easy to follow instructions. The sauce easily melts and has a nice flavor. The veggies and chicken are added in next. Paired well with garlic toast and a moscato.
Columbus, OH
These meals are just okay, the flavor is pretty bland and the chicken in the meals are just gross. I tend to make these for my husband who loves them but adding my own chicken and seasonings. For a frozen meal it is okay. I wouldnt reccomend unless you need a quick cheap option to feed more than 2 people.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This chicken pasta makes an easy delicious meal. I love the sauce! I like to add an extra bag of frozen mixed vegetables to it too. The alfredo chicken is my favorite of the Birds Eye Voila meals.
Frederick, MD
Birds Eye Voila! Alfredo Chicken Pasta Family Size uploaded by Bethany F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this a lot for days when im just running on empty and need a quick dinner and we all love the taste. But this time i went to make amd there was NO sauce pouches. It clearly says on the directions there should be two because its a family size but there wasn't ANY! For almost $11 there should be sauce :/ was not happy at all especially since there's a damn heat wave over herw and i didnt want to take my kids to the store today. Birds Eye Voila! Alfredo Chicken Pasta Family Size
North Judson, IN
I love chicken Alfredo. One of my favorite foods. Absolutely delicious it comes out of a bag but tastes like you got it at a restaurant! If you love chicken Alfredo like I do then you will love this!!
Mckinney, TX
I could eat birds eye pasta and veggie pastas 7 days a week. They are THE BEST and so easy and low in calories compared to others or going out. I save so much money and time eating these and will never stop!
Minus the abundance of peas in this package, It's one of the best frozen pasta dinners. Whenever I'm running low on time and cook a full meal, I can always count on grabbing one of these bags out of my freezer and throwing it in a pot to be served right after 20 minutes.