Birds Eye Voila! Alfredo Chicken Pasta Family Size uploaded by Marsha M.Birds Eye Voila! Alfredo Chicken Pasta Family Size uploaded by Anna X.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila® Alfredo Chicken Pasta Family Size.
Great for family meals!
Grilled seasoned white chicken with pasta in an alfredo cheese sauce with broccoli, carrots and garden peas.
Made with premium Birds Eye® vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marsha M.
Review for: Alfredo Chicken 23 oz; 1 lb 7 oz; 652 g more...
This is the best pasta dish I ever had. I tried it for the first time and I fell in love!! It's buttery rich Alfredo sauce is delicious. The pasta is yummy and tender. The vegetables are delectable!! This is a must buy for me for now on. Please go try it! You won't regret it!!
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I love chicken Alfredo. One of my favorite foods. Absolutely delicious it comes out of a bag but tastes like you got it at a restaurant! If you love chicken Alfredo like I do then you will love this!!
Marie S.
Minus the abundance of peas in this package, It's one of the best frozen pasta dinners. Whenever I'm running low on time and cook a full meal, I can always count on grabbing one of these bags out of my freezer and throwing it in a pot to be served right after 20 minutes.
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
I love love this frozen dinner. It has chunks of chicken, pasta and even comes with the sauce. You pour all the ingredients in a skillet , cover and cook to directions. That's all. Very easy and it tastes really good. I have gotten this the last couple times at store. I even add a salad or some garlic bread. Fast and easy meal but really good.
Alicia B.
Beaumont, CA
This is one of our go to dinners for busy nights. Its super easy. Tastes great and is affordable. The veggies stay crisp and fresh and the chicken is juicy and tender. The sauce is great. I make this for my fiancé and I for dinner and we are both full and he has leftovers for lunch at work the next day. Its a great meal and we will definitely continue buying it.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This is only about six bucks at Wal-Mart and it's a lot of food! It's very easy to cook, you literally put it in a pan and stir so if you're short on time or short on skill you can definitely figure this out. The flavors are awesome all the veggies and fresh and the chicken wasn't fatty!
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I bought a few of these just to have meals in the freezer and I made this one tonight and it was pretty good. It's just my boyfriend and I and the regular size was more than plenty for us. The chicken in it is really good it's just a little too peppery for me but overall I would buy this again.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Are you should I buy this at grocery outlet for about 699 a pouch. I absolutely love these because they're quick and easy to make. And I have leftovers for lunch the next day. They are pretty tasty and my boyfriend and I devoured them.
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Husband doesn't like the veggies in it. I love everything but the carrots. NOT bcuz they taste bad, he's just picky and I don't like cooked carrots. The bag is a great quick easy meal. (And I'll eat some of the carrots)
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Review for: Alfredo Chicken 23 oz; 1 lb 7 oz; 652 g, Alfredo Chicken 42 oz; 2 lb 10 oz; 1.19 kg more...
Excellent flavor but never has enough chicken I always add more grilled chicken from the deli and more frozen vegetables, otherwise great flavor and awesome dinner for the family. So lacking is quantity but not flavor