Birds Eye Voila! Alfredo Chicken Pasta Family Size uploaded by Anna X.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Voila® Alfredo Chicken Pasta Family Size.
Great for family meals!
Grilled seasoned white chicken with pasta in an alfredo cheese sauce with broccoli, carrots and garden peas.
Made with premium Birds Eye® vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Anna X.
Anna X.
Foodie Expert
Love this and the other varieties. I make it on a Sunday and its my lunch for a couple days and my husband's lunch for a couple days. Tastes really fresh and I was surprised that the vegetables aren't rubbery like other frozen versions. Great freezer item for busy people!
Marie S.
Marie S.
Minus the abundance of peas in this package, It's one of the best frozen pasta dinners. Whenever I'm running low on time and cook a full meal, I can always count on grabbing one of these bags out of my freezer and throwing it in a pot to be served right after 20 minutes.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried other Voila meals and they were pretty good. This one not so much. It is the cheese that makes it so awful though. The vegetables are good but that sauce is just awful. They need to change that sauce, I watered it down and was able to eat some of it.
Pam B.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I really wanted to like this! It sounded delicious and the convenience and price were fine. But the carrots were hard as rocks and the taste just didn't do it for me. I am going to try the sausage and peppers. Don't think I want any more of the chicken.
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Foodie Expert
I love this! It's pretty good and enough for at least a family of 3! And the vegetables are pretty good sized and aren't skimpy like other frozen food meals.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Seriously easy, and seriously delicious! Great for this night when you just don't feel like cooking a big meal.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
Foodie Expert
My family loves these things. They are so easy and quick to make and they are very filling.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
This is so simple to make and so good! It has so much flavor for a frozen meal. I didn't buy the family size bag so it only fed 2 of us. I love the mix of peas, carrots and broccoli with the past and Alfredo sauce. It only took 15 minutes to make and it was only $6 at my local grocery store "Lowe's Foods" i would rate it a 4.5 star meal it is worth a try! :)
Louise S.
Louise S.
Chandler
Foodie Expert
I love love this frozen dinner. It has chunks of chicken, pasta and even comes with the sauce. You pour all the ingredients in a skillet , cover and cook to directions. That's all. Very easy and it tastes really good. I have gotten this the last couple times at store. I even add a salad or some garlic bread. Fast and easy meal but really good.
Sloane Z.
Sloane Z.
Little Rock , AR
Just like with the garlic chicken variety, I am obsessed with this stuff. It's so easy to prepare and I can make it last for a few days if I'm just feeding myself. The grocery store by my house doesn't carry it so if I'm craving it I will literally go out of my way just to go get this stuff.