birds eye® voila!® alfredo chicken

by Birds Eye

A Delicious Home-Cooked Meal is Just Minutes Away!Alfredo chicken with wholesome Birds Eye vegetables, quality meats and chef-inspired sauces in every bag, preparing a delicious hearty home-cooked meal is as easy as going from freezer to skillet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of birds eye® voila!® alfredo chicken !
Pachuta , MS
Purchased at: Target
This dinner is one of my go to hits on nights where I’m running supper low on time and energy. It has a good amount of veggies and pasta. Most of birds eye dinners comfortably served 2-3 adults Or 1 adult 3 kids. We love how simple and good it is.
Red Oak, TX
birds eye® voila!® alfredo chicken  uploaded by Kimignon W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves this! Such a quick and easy meal when I get home from work. We pair it with garlic bread, and shredded cheese and chow down!