BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Sweet Garden Peas.
All natural.
No preservatives.
Heart healthy.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Good source of fiber.
Sodium free.
Select vegetables.
Tender summer garden peas. see more...

Kimberly L.
Cumberland
You need a bag of frozen peas, thawed, to make cold pea salad. These peas always have a good crisp taste and they are packaged well so they've never been freezer burnt on me.
dena g.
My family supported us working at birds eye so we always purchased their products. love the crispness of all there vegetables. growing up we had a birds eye garden across the street from us when they were done harvesting their garden we would run over in the garden and get the leftovers it was fun times !
Briana M.
Massena, NY
I am very picky on my peas and I have to say that these birds eye sweet garden peas were delicious. They were sweet, juicy and popped in your mouth when you bit into them. Unlike canned peas they were not mushy at all but had a perfect texture. My only complaint is that the bag isn't steamable.
Marianna R.
Shirley, NY
Birds eye peas are so sweet tasting and you can eat them alone as a side or use them in your favorite recipe. I love to toss them with pasta and the whole family enjoys a healthy meal.
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
These are tasty and taste fresh. I use them in pot pies and they work well. I like that they are so cheap so i tend to stock the freezer when i buy these.
Diana L.
A good brand of frozen veggies and affordable. I like having these on hand as a back up for when there's nothing else in the kitchen.
Brandy W.
Oxford, GA
I love getting these and slow simmering them in a pot with some water and a little salt and liquid smoke. it's simple but the best!
Stephanie  P.
These are a really good brand. They are awesome in casseroles or soups. We eat them in moderation due to the carbs.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite brand of frozen veggies you cant go wrong with birds eye brand. no funny taste and cooked perfectly
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Very yummy i don't like frozen veggies much but my guys loved these, perfect for any meal and very healthy!
Eula M.
Independence, MO
How do you get your kids to eat peas?
Hannah B.
Austin, TX
Put a good bit of real butter (it's good for you!) on them! Or let them play with them some when they're just starting to eat real food, if they're introduced early, the kid will usually get used to them.