Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Whole Green Beans

by Birds Eye

I recently heard that frozen vegetables can sometimes taste fresher than "fresh" vegetables because they are flash frozen right when they are picked as opposed to fresh veggies being in transit for a few days before making it to market - are these as crisp and fresh tasting when thawed?
Start your review of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Whole Green Beans!
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Whole Green Beans uploaded by Lisa O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Quick and delicious green beans. Frozen fresh! Crunchy and not stringy or tough. My kids love eating them cooled off right out of the bag- and so do I!
Amanda F.
Springdale, PA
Best frozen green beans. Add a little butter and garlic powder yumm. Steam fresh bags are wonderful
Kristen M.
Pineville, LA
These are my favorite green beans. I love the long frozen ones. Much better than the green beans in a can!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this brand and I live these specifically. The whole green beans are really good. Not mushy; a good crispness to them just the way they are supposed to be. Also quick and easy. I like the fact you steam them in the bag in the microwave and they come out perfect. I highly recommend.
Ella S.
Hillsboro, OR
I love these! I grew up eating canned green beans and hated them. These were much closer to fresh, but keep for a long time. When cooked, they are crunchy and juicy. I like to serve them cooked as is as a side dish.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
I love these green beans! We don’t use a microwave so they’re super easy to make it a pot. Theyre quick and taste fresh! Plus super affordable
Lisa M.
Kennesaw, GA
My entire family loves the Bird’s Eye whole green beans. I love to sauté them with different sauces and/or oils. They taste amazing and there are so many ways to prepare them. They are always good quality.
Ashlee H.
Beaver Falls, PA
This is a great option when you don't have much time for dinner. I particularly like the steak seasoning flavor. Although frozen, they still taste fresh after steaming.
Danielle F.
Garden City S, NY
These are so yummy snd so easy to make with the steam in a bag option! I usually season them up in a Pan after i steam them in the microwave
Aly R.
Broad Channel, NY
As I’ve stated previously, i love birds eye veggies just to keep them around for a quick and simple but healthy dinner or lunch. They pair great with rice and a protein or just by themselves over a potato.