Birds Eye Steamfresh Whole Grain Brown Rice uploaded by Beawty B.Birds Eye Steamfresh Whole Grain Brown Rice uploaded by Mariya W.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Whole Grain Brown Rice.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
All natural no preservatives.
Try it!
Steamfresh® lightly sauced see back.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Selects. see more...

Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
Love this one! It’s so nice to keep on hand for weeknight dishes. It cooks in much less time than boil-in-a-bag rice and has a great taste. The serving seems a little smaller than some other steamer sides, but it is enough for two adults to use as a base for a stir fry dish.
Veronica B.
Palmview, TX
Easy delicious and healthy. What more can you ask for a frozen bag of rice, pop it into te microwave for 3 minutes and bam your all set. It's quick and easy when on a time frame.
Jordana M.
Super delicious!! Really easy to make and it's healthy. I put Pace The Original Hot Picante Sauce on top of my rice and it is really yummy!! It's also very filling. 😋😚
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoy Birds Eye Steamfresh brown rice. Brown rice is a healthy source of grains but it takes so long to cook. I like that this takes about 3.5 minutes and you have a side ready.

I usually make this as a side for my lunches at work. The rice is soft and you would never know that it came from a frozen bag.

Overall Steam Fresh is a great brand and I really enjoy this rice.
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
I like this easy to heat and delicious rice. it is the best thing to take to work and have a side dish with some steamed vegetables. And at dinner time the best for last minute side dish. It taste great and it is whole grain brown rice so it's actually not all bad for you. I give it a two thumbs up.
S B.
My husband and I both love this rice. It is so convenient and a perfect side dish for any meal. It's a great time saver for a quick veggie fried rice or rice pilaf. Also, I find that it is very reasonably priced.
Iris E.
Union City, NJ
first time i tried it was very easy to cook & very good! i mixed it with veggies & made vegetable brown fried rice! good price! good taste & very healthy
Jamie A.
Sykesville
I eat a lot of brown rice. This is nice if you don't feel like actually using the stove top. It cooks nice and is moist. I get it when it's on sale.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
This is great if you need rice fast. but it's no different than cooking a big batch of rice and storing the leftovers in your freezer for later.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love using these for homemade burrito bowls and burrito wraps! It cuts down on my cook time and the amount of dishes I have to clean up after.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
How many minutes is it placed in microwave?
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this come out tender in the microwave?