BY BIRDS EYE #18 in Frozen Entrees

Elizabeth R.
Marietta, IL
This is very tasty. A good source of protein during my lunch break at work. It's easy to cook when you are busy doing stuff and have a microwave near by.
Katelyn M.
Salem, OR
I seriously love these steam fresh bags they make dinner so much easier! i take them to work with me because its beyond easy to make and oh so yummy!!:)
Melissa P.
Quakertown, PA
Yummy and good for you. My picky children even ate this without complaint. My son requested this with dinner the other night, and we were out of it.
Jen S.
Sound Beach, NY
These are perfect for a vegetarian looking for a quick and easy delicious meal. Cooks in minutes and works as a side dish for two or a meal for one.
Theresa C.
Brockton, MA
As a diabetic watching my portions and options are extremely important. This is a great tastey choice also providing important proteins needed daily.
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
This stuff issssss ahmazzinggggg great to get if you don't have enough time to cook and you're on the go most of the time. It's great for any meal.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
I love all the birdseye products! It's all very easy to cook up and very yummy at a great price! I would feed everynight if I had it stocked up!
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
Do not recommend this. Everything stuck together and it had a weird after taste. The mix itself was ok but didn't really compliment anything well
Emily S.
Keller, TX
These protein sides are the bomb! When birds eye first came out with these I was nervous to try them but I've honestly become a fan of these
Brittany G.
Stillwater, OK
So yummy ! It makes me want to eat my vegetables! I always have a bag of this stuff in my mini fridge in my dorm, perfect meal for studying!
Stephanie S.