BY BIRDS EYE #18 in Frozen Entrees

Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
I love these steamfresh protein blend products! These are my go-tos for side dishes during the week. They are packed with protein and good healthy carbs and veggies. So good!
Hayden W.
Fulton, Ms
This stuff is so good. It's so easy to make, just pop it in the microwave and it's ready. It's the best microwaveable brand I've found. It's a nice price too. I love it. Good for a college student who is always on the go
Chelsey R.
Gardnerville , NV
Love the ease of use of these steam fresh bags! Pop in the microwave and you have fresh tasting vegetables or protein blends in a snap! They always taste fresh too.
Jessica A.
Saint Joseph, MN
I honestly believe this frozen bag taste much better than anything I could cook up fresh. My household is all about the quick and easy and this is perfect! Enough protein to keep up full longer and half the time it would take for me to make it myself.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
I purchased this for a healthy alternative. I have only purchased the product once. It was a filling meal, but slightly bland. Makes for an easy meal, and I would consider purchasing again. I have just found other options that I enjoy eating more.
Evelyn D.
Provo, UT
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Tuscan Style Protein Blends is great! I am always on the lookout for good/healthy easy to prepare meals and this product satisfied my needs. Great value. I will be buying again in the near future. I definitely recommend.
Brittany M.
Raccoon, KY
I love how convenient these protein blends are! Just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and then they're ready to go! This Tuscan Style option is nice if you're wanting to spice up some chicken!
Avery A.
This little frozen bag could be a snack or a meal, depending on the person! It could even be a good addition to a meal! It is healthy and good value. I can usually find them in same at Kroger! Overall good product!
Angela W.
Overland Park , KS
This is a tasty addition to a fish or chicken dinner. It is kind of high in calories, but a good side. My boyfriend buys them at least once a week. Sometimes I split it between two different meals.
Jennifer R.
Modesto, CA
Birds eye food is so amazingly good and delicious. We just add a little water onti the pan and add the frozen food and in a few minutes its ready. Its a good meal for the whole family.
Stephanie S.