BY BIRDS EYE #20 in Frozen Entrees

Annamarie R.
Cornelius, NC
These are awesome when you are trying to eat healthy but are tired of the same thing all of the time. The price is pretty decent for a highbrow taste, and the added protein is definitely a plus. Don't depend on this if you're a picky eater, and be sure to add some extra seasoning, because it is a bit bland.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love the idea of this but I don't like the flavor. It's very healthy for you especially as a side for dinner but it is watery in the bottom of the bag. My favorite one is the southwestern blend
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
What can I say I love my veggies! I eat these with a meat entrée most of the time. i like them very much very fresh tasting with very good flavor,but i still add butter of course. love that they steam right in the bag and quite quickly no mess cooking at it's best.
Brett S.
Minneapolis, MN
Got the job done. Don't know how much to write for a frozen rice side dish but it tasted decent for the price and was sufficient for an adult to eat as a meal. Overall tasty for just being a microwave meal
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I have this product in my freezer now . The flavor is light but good. You can add more seasoning to meet your flavor needs. Mixes well with other products. Keeps well in freezer.
Katt C.
The flavor overall of this product was good, but I was not a fan of the small grain pieces at all. They were a bit weird to eat. The other vegetables were great in the sauce though.
Taylor H.
Tampa, FL
10/10 broke college students in a rush to class would recommend. I normally have maybe 15mins after work before I have to go to my night class and these come in handy every time! They are an easy way for me to have a quick and healthy meal on the way to school! I always stock up.
casey m.
Lancaster, KY
This is great for family meals. I only put it in the microwave for the amount of time and bam I got food for my fam. I turn to birds eye every time I have a big meal to cook
Breana B.
Hanford, CA
Easy, quick, go to side dishes! They go great with any meal. Toss in the microwave and they are ready in minutes! My husbands favorites are the veggies with pasta and cheese!
Shelia-Marie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Not a fan, I find it bland and unsatisfying. Its on the healthier end of the spectrum so thats good, I just could bring myself to finish the serving. its easy and decently priced I wish I liked it!
Stephanie S.