BY BIRDS EYE #20 in Frozen Entrees

Cristina S.
Menifee, CA
My family is a HUGE fan of Birds Eye Steamfresh bags. MY favorite is the Tuscan Style. It is packed full of delicious protein and veggies. THE ZUCCHINI makes the dish!!! I love that I am sneaking healthy side-dishes onto my family's plates without them knowing how good it actually is. We always have Birds Eye in our freezer!
Laura H.
Battle Creek, MI
I tried the Bird's Eye Protein Blends on a whim when I saw them on sale. It was very filling and plenty large enough for two people as a side dish. I would eat this again as a quick and filling lunch option. I would recommend this to others- there are several different flavors!
brittany f.
This is a great trusted brand for vegetables! i didn't like the Tuscan style taste of all of the veggies together but i'm sure others would, since i can be picky of veggies. its a great price and value, and can be found in many stores. would try again!
Lena M.
Boy I love Birdseye! They make my meals for me lol I specifically like the protein blends. Its so delicious and healthy at about $1.50 a bag. You cant ask for anything else. Its fresh frozen food. Making meal tome a breeze by cutting time in half.
Lyndsey R.
Not bad but not my favorite Birds Eye dish. Decent taste but not exactly what I thought it would be like. Good paired with ground turkey or chicken. Probably really good with fish. B- rating for my taste buds
Sharon W.
Its ok, some of the varieties are not very flavorful or tasty. Ive had much better, when eating I say to myself that it is strictly for my health and I'm eating to live and not living to eat. So its just ok.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
While the concept of this seems great, I was sadly let down with the taste of the product. The pasta and vegetables were cooked perfectly, but the sauce was way to overpowering in taste, which sadly ruined the consumption of the meal overall.
Charee C.
Saint Louis, MO
I love steamfresh bags there are easy to cook and saves lots of time. Plus the dish is good with lots of pasta and veggies. Its healthy and something I can make in microwave when I'm short on time and tired. My boys enjoy it so much. I love healthy options that are still delicious made in less than half the time.
Emily J.
I love these birds eye protein blends. I just recently tried them and they taste great. They only take a couple minutes to heat up in the microwave. It's great to have for lunch or as a side at dinner
Kaitlyn F.
Ford City, PA
These are not bad but they are not a good as I thought they would be and I was the only one in my house to like them my kids did not like the texture and my boyfriend did not like the flavor
Stephanie S.