BY BIRDS EYE

Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Very good on the go side dish or meal. Just pop in the microwave for a few and it's a hot and ready meal for a busy person. Very easy to use and has a great flavor. Will keep you full for hours thanks to the protein packed in there! I like to have some in the freezer at all times!
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
I am a protein person so when Bird's Eye came out with this product, I decided to try them out. I like all the flavors. I love quinoa and vegetables, and I have a pretty flexible palate so I took on quite easily to all the flavors. Easy to prepare. Definitely would buy again.
Katya B.
These are awesome! Especially if you have a coupon from the Sunday paper. I like to add them to pasta and Chicken to stretch them out, or add an extra bag of veggies foor a quick and healthy dinner. The light seasoning is not overwhelming. Sometimes make you gassy.
Fallon J.
I'm a huge fan of Birds Eye Protein Blends. Tuscan Style has a light buttery flavor that I love. It has fabulous mix of vegetables, grains and beans in it. With each bite, your body is receiving tons of nutrients. I would definitely recommend this protein blend.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
These are INCREDIBLY FILLING. I could barely eat a third of a portion before I was uncomfortably bloated and full feeling. They taste great, I just didn't enjoy the after effects of so much protein. I would go with a tiny portion instead the recommended size.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I love Bird's Eye Tuscan Style Protein blend, it's a marriage of many amazing flavors and it has protein both of which are very important fixtures in my diet. I usually don't get them until they're on sale but they're totally worth it to buy all the time.
Dawn-Thomas F.
It is funny I just had this for dinner and this are awesome, I am not to excited about zucchini or things like that but this one was great flavor and heating in the bag and just be careful when u take it out the little opening u can get burnt! This was full of flavor and filling!! I would buy again
Abby M.
I love the bird eye brand, I typically purchase a lot at the grocery store, because they are easy to prepare. I found one I REALLY didn't like, in part of the protein blend. Price wise was perfect, taste wise, tasted bland. why does eating healthy have to be bland?
Logan L.
I've been really liking these protein meals from Birdseye! I'm not much of a chef and I'm a vegetarian so I tend to keep these guys on hand at all times. It's nice that they have a wide variety of different flavors. Definitely get a lot of food for the money! I usually bring these to work. Super easy!
Kay D.
river forest, il
These are perfect for prepping a meal in little time! I like the Birds Eye brand compared to others because it is well seasoned and generally lower in calories. It is easy to make and easy to share with the family. I would purchase again.
Stephanie S.