BY BIRDS EYE #18 in Frozen Entrees

Kayla H.
Love this, so delicious and easy to make and feed my family! i'll buy it again!
Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
Might be frozen but it is fresh!! They are easy to make and I enough them!!!
Allison J.
Jacksonville, FL
We eat these all the time I love them they are a great quick side at dinner
Francine I.
Melbourne
I'm not one for frozen foods but do like to mix some in my soups here and then, it does cook very easily which is always good however I don't entirely like the taste of it. I feel as if it's bland and plain.
Alison C.
Coraopolis, PA
I rely on Birds Eye frozen veggies when making a fast dinner. The protein blends have really livened up veggies other than slapping on butter. Very reasonably priced. I'd like to see more options from Birds Eye.
Mary Beth M.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love these protein blends! They're great as a meal in a pinch or as a side too. As a vegetarian, I really appreciate them because finding non-meat protein can be tricky sometimes. My only issue with them is that sometimes they can have just a little bit too much garlic flavor.
Addy L.
Birds eye makes it easier when I have less time to make dinner. You just add this to some sauted meat and you have yourself a whole meal in seconds!
Monica g.
very nice and easy meal very recommended for everyone for family meal or just quick meal grear my familiy very enjoyed
Bell C.
Não gostei é estranho ...mas é que só fui comer esse negócio agr ... Se vcs gostaram fala ta ... Eu achei estranho
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this "flavor" so much. I like to use it as a quick side for dinner or bring the bag with me for an easy lunch!
Stephanie S.