BY BIRDS EYE

Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Great for the new year's resolution diet that everyone is out to do! This is packed with protein and taste great.
Angela K.
This is good for stir fry. I like the blend of proteins. Very affordable and best price against most competitors.
Margaret M.
REMLAP, AL
I love all these creations. When food prepping these are perfect to help with portion control and great taste.
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
Veggies always taste amazing. Makes my life so much easier just sticking the veggies in the oven. It's perfect!
Colleen H.
Milford, VA
if your looking for something different try this. it's got good texture and flavor and it's super easy to fix!
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Never tried this one but the brand make good food to eat . Great to buy when you not home and have a long day.
Juan I.
Hamilton, NJ
It taste so good it's so fresh and I love having it for dinner three times a week. I recommend it all the time.
cat l.
Oakland, NJ
Very tasty! Also quick and easy for busy nights. Would definitely buy again and try other kinds of this Brand!!
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Great and simple side dish, so easy and mess free. A healthy option for my family and they always taste fresh.
Erin E.
This stuff was awesome. My kids hated it, but I (who doesn't like heavy butter flavor) thought it tasted great!
Stephanie S.