BY BIRDS EYE

Brandy S.
Monroe, NY
I cannot say enough good things about any birds eye product. They are delicious. A good price. And fast and easy to make.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
These are delicious, easy to make and affordable. I recommend. Easy to pick up and throw in the freezer until needed
Catherine R.
Easy to cook and it has good flavor. The only downside for me is this still have preservatives which I usually avoid.
Sarah S.
Beaver Dam, WI
This is amazingly good and filling I take it to work for my lunch so easy to pop in the microwave and fast and warm
Josi D.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's a good choice when you don't have time to cook at home!
I don't know if it is health, but at least taste good!
Jasmine H.
Lompoc, CA
i love these pre coocked bags al lyou have to do is tstick them in the microwave or in a frying pan and theyre good
Brenda M.
Not so good need more actually flavore...it tastes like rubber. By famy wasn't satisfied at all never buying again
Everyone needs to try this it's delicious I can't get enough of it I buy this every time I go to the grocery store
JELYN H.
Albuquerque
awesome way to get your protein in. it's quick and very easy to make! I love the flavor with this protein blend.
Kayla B.
Philadelphia , PA
I haven't tried this particular flavor. But the steam fresh meals are so easy to make & always taste just right.
Stephanie S.