BY BIRDS EYE #26 in Frozen Entrees

Staleanna M.
Best I ever had and was sold once I tasted it and looked at the nutritional aspect of it. I would most definitely recommend!
Kym M.
Dinner time is always stressful. When you don't have a lot of time, frozen dinners are a great solution to a good, fast meal.
Hannah B.
orlando
I eat these all the time. Every flavor I have tried was perfectly steamed and delicious! This one is one of my favorite ones.
Dominique Z.
Newark, DE
Great way to get all of your protein and vegetable needs. Serve as a side or eat as a meal. Affordable and tastes great
rachel b.
Tell City, IN
delicious and easy to prepare. this is my go to healthy quick food. you can make it in the microwave in a matter of minutes.
Colleen D.
Ormond Beach, FL
Love these! Just throw them in the microwave for a few minutes, pour into a bowl and devour! The protein blends are my fave!
Melinda D.
Cobleskill, NY
I was not a fan of this product. I was hoping to really enjoy it But between the texture and the sauce it was a huge fail.
Carley G.
So easy to make just microwave it while cooking the rest, pour in a bowl and it's almost as if it was homemade we love it
Brandy S.
Monroe, NY
I cannot say enough good things about any birds eye product. They are delicious. A good price. And fast and easy to make.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
I love how its a steam bag. for quick meals just pop the bag in the microwave and cook and its done in 5 minutes or less.
Stephanie S.