BY BIRDS EYE #26 in Frozen Entrees

Heather C.
Dahlonega, GA
Deliciousness in a bag. This is a must have in my family. I keep a bag or two in the freezer at all times. I highly recommend it.
Kristine F.
Woodstock, GA
We love these! Six minutes in the microwave and we have the perfect side dish, or we mix precooked sausage in to make it a meal.
Laryssa M.
I love this stuff. I fixed it for myself and my kids and they literally want it every night. You can't go wrong with birds eye
Ashlee C.
Springfield, MA
These steam fresh products are the best! They have saved my life at work so many times! They are easy and quick and delicious!
LuAna M.
Great product! Easy to use, reliable outcome with great flavor!! fast and convienant. I love the variety of flavors available.
Melissa A.
Edmond, OK
Theses protein blends are the perfect addition to any meal. They are so flavorful and bring some greats tastes to every plate.
heather C.
Tonganoxie, KS
I buy these for my daughter because she hates to cook. She will make this on her own and I don't feel like I'm giving her junk
Ronda L.
Manchester, TN
i like to eat this all by it's self i love the flavor and is easy to make. some times i put chicken in and eat it that way to.
Dominique D.
Sanford, NC
A great healthy meal. Just pop it in the microwave and it is ready to eat. Never fails when looking for a meal that is healthy.
Jessica M.
The birds eye steamables are so convenient especially when your qork all day and have a family of 5 to feed with little time.
Stephanie S.