BY BIRDS EYE #26 in Frozen Entrees

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love these protein blends because of how easy they are to make and because of how filling they are. I often make them for lunch and save some for the next day. I’m always left feeling satisfied when I eat them for lunch. I also use them as a side with dinner a lot too. This Tuscan flavor has a great combination of flavors and I buy it frequently.
Kim S.
I love these Bird Eyes Steamfresh Protein Blends - particularly the Tuscan flavor! It's perfect for days at work when I forget to take leftovers or am too lazy the night before to make something. Half of the bag is the perfect portion and I save the other half for the next day!
Bryanne  E.
Ugh, these frozen steamable bags are so delicious. Nothing about this meal screams 'frozen.' The zucchini and squash in this meal taste fresh. The beans and rice complement well. The sauce that the ingredients are tossed in tastes Mediterranean and makes your senses think it's summer. The portion size is quite hearty; after eating the meal, I am full for the rest of the day. Perfect after school or after work meal or lunch meal being that it's done in about 4 minutes. I suggest the entire line of Bird's Eye steamables; the taste is deliciously fresh, the price is much more affordable than those frozen dinners that have extremely small portions (under $3). You seriously have to try this. If beans aren't your thing, try the other products that the company has to offer (rice and pasta). All are outrageously delicious!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Delicious pasta and the flavor is just flavorful enough but not too spicy for my entire family!! I have both a 13 year old and also a 19 month old and they really couldn't be further apart as far as tastes but they both LOVE this frozen entrée!! #MusesOfInfluenster
Vanessa L.
Yum!! Need a quick fix dinner or meal? ALL Bird's Eye frozen meals are just great! They are SO easy to make; just put them in a pan and cook for a few minutes and done! Everything is already in the package so all you have to do it add the bare minimum of water!
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
I love Birds Eyes vibrant colors and appealing packaging as well as the Steam in the bag technology. The Steam Fresh Protein Blend is perfect as a meal or as a side. You can never go wrong with a @birdseye dish on your table. Feed you family and friends something FRESH AND Healthy
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I love this line of protein side dishes. I am making more vegetarian meals for my family and these add the protein with lots of vegetables. The bags are too small for a family meal but I use them as a quick side dish. I love all of them.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
The Birds Eye Steamfresh Tuscan Style Protein Blends sounds very tasty. After trying this and several other varieties in the Protein Blends lineup, I've decided they aren't my favorite in the freezer section. The flavors are just so-so.
Quiearah C.
Waltham, MA
All of the birds eye southwest blends are amazing. I wish someone thought of this sooner. It taste great and is affordable. It was my lunch for my job almost everyday. I like to add a little cayenne pepper and salt for more flavor. Other than that it's great.
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
I was very skeptical of these frozen entree type foods but they're surprisingly really good. They're filling and healthy. They're delicious on their own but can easily be added to anything you are cooking. I gave only four stars because although the taste is quite flavorful I like my food to be spicy
Stephanie S.