BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Family Size Fresh Frozen Vegetables.

Over 50% more than 12 oz package.

All natural.

Sweet peas. see more...

Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Haven't bought the family size, just the regular. Good taste, fresh even though it's been frozen. What I love most of all is the convenience, it's in a bag, you put the bag in the microwave to cook, take it out, open and scoop on plates....no dishes needed!
Lynn W.
Everything I've ever learned about the safety of plastic and microwave cooking has gone right out the window when I discovered the convenience of Steamfresh by Birdseye.. They have a great selection, and when on sale I stock up my freezer. They make a meal complete in just minutes, and life easy for those who are disabled like myself!
Tina S.
Youngstown, OH
I love these! They are so convenient when you are making dinner and just need something to quickly finish off the sides. These are so nice and sweet and taste so fresh. Easy to just throw in the microwave and steam
Dana Y.
I love these peas! They're so convenient. After a long day of work I hardly feel like boiling peas, and I'm not as fond of canned veggies. This shortens the time my kid spends complaining about being hungry.
Tiffany S.
Ellicott City, MD
These microwaveable peas are great as a side dish or on top of a main dish! Tastes great! Warm and has a great taste! It is really easy to make! All you have to do is put it in a microwave
Stephanie M.
My family loves these sweet peas. Not only are they healthy but they're very sweet. It taste so fresh. I use these peas for my stir fry. Yummy 😋😋
Ashley C.
Great for when you don't have a lot of time, they're quick, tasty and decently priced. Nothing beats fresh, but these are just as good!
SALLY M.
I like the steam bags so much better the regular bags get ice crystals in the bags and taste horrible. I recommend the steam bag
Lauren D.
Oak brook, Il
Easy to cook and very cheap. I only buy these when i know i don't have time to heat up peas in a can or wont have time to do so
Brandy F.
Stow, OH
I love steam fresh vegetables. It's quick, easy, and delicious. Also healthier than canned veggies! I recommend this!