BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Sweet Peas.
New,
Lightly sauced.
Try it!
Fresh frozen vegetables.
All natural.
No preservatives.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Selects. see more...

• "It's a very easy meal and tastes really good!" in 1 review
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Good taste, peas are still plump. Retain the sweetness. Great side for a quick weekday meal. Not too much liquid on the package like with some steam packs. Affordable for the amount of peas. Enough for 3-4 people.
Hali B.
Escanaba, MI
love these , so nice to just stick in the microwave and heat up for a quick snack or to add to a side for dinner , not very big packages which is my only dislike but still a good enough amount to feed a 2-3 person dinner and helps give that extra yumminess to a plate
Krystal M.
Harrisburg , PA
I love the steam fresh line. They make it so easy to get my daily vegetable portions in! Just pop it into the microwave for lunch or dinner and I have a healthy side or supplement to my meal. Great quality veggies at a cheap price
Jessica S.
Such an excellent choice for a side dish! Tastes fresh and is super easy to make! I also like the fact that you don't have to dirty any extra dishes. It cooks right in the bag!
Laura K.
Chantilly, VA
We really enjoy most of the Steamfresh varieties we have tried. This is our go to side dish almost every time! Very convenient, they cook up well in the microwave and they taste fresh.
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL
My kids love these. They're the perfect quick way to get greens incorporated into any meal. Especially when you're busy and don't have a lot of time to cook!
Alyssa F.
I buy at least 2 packages of this a week and use it for food prep to mix into the garlic cauliflower. It's a very easy meal and tastes really good!
Loretta V.
Baltimore, Maryland (MD)
Amazing quality. Tastes really great and fresh. Best frozen vegetables I have had. Can microwave which steams them perfectly.
hannah r.
Escondido, CA
I love using these veggie products they microwave super easy and easy to serve. just had some salt and pepper.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
I hate peas, but then I tired this kind of peas and now i always ask to have it for a dinner side dish